You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I am adopting a Familiar via the Custom Conjuration of Familiar and I was guided to purchase the Gemstone Orb as the vessel for him/her.

I was just wondering your experiences with Gemstone Orbs. I was kind of afraid of them rolling off of wherever I put them and breaking.

I was thinking about looking for a small stand, but I'm not sure where to go about finding those. I have a Charging Box coming where I will be housing my spirits until such time where they want their own.

I was thinking about getting the Dragons Lair, Faery Keeping and so on, but I purchased the All In One Charging Box. I also elected to have the charging energy on the vessel, so I don't really need a Charging Box for any of them, but it's just to house their vessels when they're not in use. Just because their vessels are in there doesn't mean that they won't be roaming around helping me, even in my sleep, as that's the best time that I use to communicate with the Spirit/Astral Realms.

Thank you all for your opinions/insights. <3

My spirit family is forever growing. I'm extremely thankful for the ones in my Keep.

The reason for my user/display name: I started Spirit Keeping in 2016.
hbwright
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Zerau

They probably would roll a little on a flat surface. I have an altar cloth that is a dyed lacy material and I use the holes in the material to keep the orbs where I want them and that works. For the one I have on my bedside table without a cloth I have it sitting on top of a band ring to hold it in place, which also works well. My cat jumps on my side table all the time but has never knocked it off the ring.

spiritkeeper16
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks, hbwright! As I think I said above, I was thinking about getting a stand-type thing, like is with the Crystal Balls sold on CH, but I'm not sure where to get them, so I was going to search another area.

Thank you for the help! :)

My spirit family is forever growing. I'm extremely thankful for the ones in my Keep.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I believe there are stands for sale on the site, just search "crystal stand". If you need a smaller size you can always contact us and we can find you a smaller stand.

I like crystal ball pillows as well as using large shells or boxes to store the orbs. It's really a matter of preference :)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
spiritkeeper16
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks, Magnolia! I sometimes can't think of the obvious... especially right now because I'm still trying to get used to the layout and such of the site. I think I'm still going through "sensory overload," hehe.. It's a beautiful site, though, and I'm so looking forward to when my friends come!

I don't remember seeing dimensions for the gemstone orb that is sold as a vessel for spirits/spells, so I'm not sure which one to get. I'm thinking this one, but I don't know, as I don't have it yet, and I don't know the dimensions off of the top of my head. Should I wait until it comes to get dimensions to see which one to buy? I'm thinking of the Gold Flower Crystal Ball Stand, but I'm not sure if that will be big enough.

I just don't want anything to happen to it. I guess I'm just nervous since I don't have it yet. I always tend to be nervous with new things for a while.

spiritkeeper16
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks, Magnolia!

I checked the page where you talk about what vessels you have, and on there, I think that it says that you have Gemstone Orbs that are a variation of size, so I think I should wait until I get the orb to make the purchase on the exact stand, right? (I don't know, which is why I'm asking.) This is where I'm talking about for the descriptions: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/Vessel-S ... mples.html

Thanks so much for your reply! :)

Madame Sosostris
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: forest creatures
If I could be anything, I would be...: invincible
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: That's a Secret!
Zodiac:

Orbs are my vessel of choice. I have a series of glass cannisters: WA spirits, DA spirits, Neutral spells, WA spells, DA spells, Power Orbs, Tools

The Eight Tenets of Ritual Magick

1. Expect the unexpected;
2. Magic has no morality;
3. As above, so below;
4. There are no coincidences;
5. There is a choice that is no choice;
6. Change is the only constant;
7. Seize the day and there is a price to pay;
8. A true magician must transcend himself.
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

Thanks, Magnolia!

I checked the page where you talk about what vessels you have, and on there, I think that it says that you have Gemstone Orbs that are a variation of size, so I think I should wait until I get the orb to make the purchase on the exact stand, right? (I don't know, which is why I'm asking.) This is where I'm talking about for the descriptions: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/Vessel-S ... mples.html

Thanks so much for your reply! :)
YEP SO ONCE YOU HAVE IT LET US KNOW & WE CAN SHOOT YOU OVER A STAND.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Or, if you have not already purchased, why not just order them together so the stand can be matched before it is shipped.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
spiritkeeper16
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks so much, @ASH-MDA :D

@Huffette, I have already purchased it. I didn't know how to purchase the Orb with a stand as it was in the vessel dropdown of the spirit that I adopted. Thanks for the suggestion, though. I will think about it for the future!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”