I think someone banged on my window earlier this evening!

spiritkeeper16
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I was on my computer, figuring out what I'm going to buy next from CH, and, all of a sudden, I heard a few knocks on the window that was across the room from me.

I asked my family if they heard anything, and they said that they didn't.

When we become Spirit Keepers, the spirits that we keep only manifest to us, right? So, since only I could hear it, I was thinking that it was one of my spirits who is coming to me.

Maybe he/she just wanted to say hi, or maybe he/she was saying that they'll be here soon. I love when spirits come to say hi, but I didn't get anything telepathically, only the knocks (which I heard with my physical ears,) so I'm going between the two.

I'm not sure which one it is... Hmm...

My spirit family is forever growing. I'm extremely thankful for the ones in my Keep.

The reason for my user/display name: I started Spirit Keeping in 2016.
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

COULD BE. SPIRITS CAN DO ALL KINDS OF THINGS TO GET THEMSELVES NOTICED. THAT'S ONE OF THE GREAT THINGS ABOUT THEM. THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER DISCOUNT SOMETHING YOU SEE OR HEAR. ONCE YOU GET INTO CONTACT WITH YOUR SPIRITS THE FLOODGATES JUST OPEN.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

^^ I couldn't have said it better myself.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
spiritkeeper16
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I adopted spirits from a friend of mine, and the night after they got here, it sounded like they had a party in my living room. It was so much fun. I loved hearing that they were happy! I don't discount anything anymore. I have been in the paranormal since about 2009, and I have experienced a lot. I'm just blessed that spirits love being around me (that's what they tell me, as I feel spirits around me 24/7/365, pretty much.)

I'm so looking forward to them coming and seeing what they have in store for me, as I got a few at C5T3. They're the ones that I thought I would be working with the most. I was going to get them all at C5T3, but I'm "new" to spirit keeping. I put parentheses around new because I have been around spirits, as I said, since 2009, so I'm not new to spirits, just the thought of keeping them. All of my other spirits are class 5.

I get a few C5T3 because I know that I will be working closely with them and I want the best bond that I can with them. :)

Thanks so much for your help, Ash. :)

My spirit family is forever growing. I'm extremely thankful for the ones in my Keep.

spiritkeeper16
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I think the floodgates are slowly opening, even before my spirits are physically with me in their vessels. As I posted in a thread that's awaiting approval, I saw a black streak a few minutes go go from my printer up in the direction of my ceiling.

I'm still wondering what that was, as none of my spirit friends I got from CH are here. The only ones I have with me are ones I adopted from a friend of mine.

xTinaRaex
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Harpy
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tina Rae

I agree with all above, go with your feeling it may have been spirit :) . A friendly hello or possibly a message? If you're seeking another companion is there any relation to the knock and what you were reading and looking at?

spiritkeeper16
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I don't doubt that it was spirit, Tina. :)

Probably a little of both. I don't remember exactly what I was looking at when the banging occurred, but maybe it was both a message and a friendly hello.

I have been waiting for my spirit family to come along and I'm oh so excited for them to get here. I love being surrounded by beings who don't judge!

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”