Living Vampires

Resources and links to information on vampires.
lucyseward
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: sang vampire spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucy Seward

Re: Living Vampires

Postby lucyseward » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:56 pm

Bump

Carpe diem, carpe noctem!

My Vampire, Vampire-Hybrid, Incubi and Volkh Family has 221 members at the moment 1ht

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire

Postby Fireshadow » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:59 am

... Maybe the ones who went searching for vamps, turned into those missing person files...

No, but really, a year further now, I really came to think that maybe the supernatural beings have been parted from humans by 'someone' for a certain reason...
Cause you heard the story about Atlantis right? My sanguine vamp who I got a binding with over a year ago, is from Atlantis. And he kinda told me that the supernatural beings lived in harmony with humans back then.

And it makes me think... the story of Babel in the Bible tells about humans became almost as powerfull as God and where wiped out by floods and stuff. What if we worked together and got united as one ( supernatural beings + human race), and together we became almost as powerfull as the Gods? So when Atlantis was destroyed a barrier was put between the supernatural beings and human race, to prevent we could become united again?

Maybe all Fullblood vampires are living with the mermaids in Hollow Earth, and Humans are living on the top crust of the Earth...

So, no matter how long we keep searching for vampires, Someone or Some Beings prevent us from really getting into contact again with them.

... Just some crazy thoughts really. But as a Belgian young woman, the only vampires I've known about are from the Cullens, Angel from Buffy, the vamps from True Blood, and Dracula... Now I've some vampire spirits, but... next to those spirits, I don't think there is any vampire in Belgium.

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.

lucyseward
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: sang vampire spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucy Seward

Postby lucyseward » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:16 pm

Perhaps it is interesting to have a look at the "Order Dracul" from Rumania, they seem legit to me.

Carpe diem, carpe noctem!

My Vampire, Vampire-Hybrid, Incubi and Volkh Family has 221 members at the moment 1ht

Ishvala
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 265
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know

Postby Ishvala » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:35 am

I don't know much about Atlantis or Romania, but when I hear the term Living Vampires it makes me think of one of two things; people who have actual health conditions that require them to ingest very small quantities of blood, and people who use vampire as a cultural piece.

I have met both. Neither seemed outwardly different than humans. However, there is a natural difference at times. There is, in my experience, an addictive and yet predatory feel to them that draws you in. I'm unsure if this is vampire related or just something they picked up on through an energy manipulation class such as Reiki or something. Whatever it is, it sure is effective!

Even if they aren't anything people dress them up to be, I've always found myself more at home around "Vampires" than the average person. They have a special kind of charm to them, and for good reason.

Can't get your fix by acting like a chump, right?

...Selective Mute...

Companions Include: Death Knight Lich, Royal Ghul Djinn, Shadow Moon Incubus, Hell Witch, Supreme Angel, Anguish Devourer, Macabre Demon, Checkerboard Demon, Nympho, Mofim Gate Guardian, Royal Phylum Djinn Vampire-Hybrid

Spells Include: Two hundred Protection based spells, fifty positivity and prosperity based spells, ten sexual/sensual spells, and five Astral travel based spells

Return to “Vampire Information”