You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

So, I'm not sure if this is the right topic to write a letter like this ( but otherwise I'm happy if they change it from place).

I just was wondering if there was something like a 'Thank you' topic for your spirits their work? Last time I was on this forum, is now a few months ago, and then I read some quotes of people who are feeling down and doubting their spirits presence or their love for you? That is one of the reasons why I wanna write this. Also... because honestly, I don't find time to just say thank you to my spirits. My life was so busy, stressfull and crazy those lost months ( and I was telling my spirits I would try to remember to speak to them, but I forgot). Yes... sometimes I fight with them. I doubt their presence, I doubt their intentions. I sometimes even dare to say I'm so going to put them in the drawers for a whole year...
I felt stressed out and not so lucky, till my mum opened my eyes by saying how lucky I was, that there needed to be someone Up Above who kept an eye on me and must love me to give me the things I got... My thought was: that's not God... why would he just start to care from out of nowhere? No, ... I just knew it were my spirits.

So what happened that I need to thank them for:

One year ago, 2015, I started to keep spirits ( in August/September) because I wanted to get my ex-boyfriend back ( dhuh). And I quit college, where I learned to work with animals, what was a dream for me, in May ( before my exams)... what a broken heart can't do to you. My life was terrible, I didn't think I was ever going to be happy again. I'm just a person who is very emotional ( or was, I'm not sure anymore) and a dreamer. My life wasn't worth anything. My goal was just to get my ex back... the rest wasn't worth a thing. I started to work in the cleaning service, after 3 months, I changed job and went to work in a supermarket. It was all parttime. In october of 2015 ( a few months after my first spirit purchases) my friend from university told me she was going to plan to move to England. ( honestly, that was like one of the few dreams I had, and the only one that I didn't had given up yet)
So I told her, I was going to move with her. :-) Easy said... my mother wasn't too happy with it ( I'm her only child) and didn't believe me at all...

But the 16th of April, my current roommate and I packed our bags, took the Eurostar, and went to stay in a Youth Hostel in King Cross, London. We stayed their one week ( and in that week, I had two awesome nights... thanks to my cambion I guess, and decided that I was so over my ex :p ) and moved in in our current flat the 23th of April. It is a groundfloor flat with two double bedrooms, bathroom, living, kitchen and little hallway... in a expensive but quite town: named Hampton, it's in West-London. I came to live here with the idea that I was allowed to get a cat ( what I dearly wanted to do) cause the estate agents told us it was possible. The 27th of April, I found a job in the nursery and started to work.

About that ex, well he didn't came back, and although I was angry with my spirits for a long time, as it seemed they promised me his return, we now decided my ex dissapointed all of us.

And as I was going to name my cat after another ex, I cried for hours after the landlady decided against allowing a cat in the house. I was so ready with England and thinking about moving back to Belgium. Then a few days later I was so going to get her back and make her wish she allowed a cat, by buying the strangest pets I could find. In the end: I have now two chipmunks, male and female, and love them dearly! The best thing is that they are named after both my exes that broke my heart.. ( did I already mention they can breed and have babies, those chippies :p ). And where before I froze from shock every time I heard the names of my exes mentioned, now I smile and think about my Poelie and my Vixie in my room. I can honestly say that was one of the best choises I made, because now I don't care anymore about my exes.

But then Brexit happened. I felt sad, and dissapointed. I was also ready to move back to Belgium, but a few days later I was so ready to take my sword and defend my place in England ( I do watch Game of thrones too much, I know) and wasn't going anywhere!!

I miss my friends and family ( mostly when something happens in the house, like the door that got stuck and didn't close!) but well, Belgium is just a canal away. My mum comes over from time to time, my stephmum and babysister came to visit me for my birthday, my best friend and her boyfriend came over to visit me for the weekend. Thanks to my holidays, I could go back to Belgium. And I'm not lonely, as I have my roommate ( my friend from my society) and she is so crazy that she doesn't think twice about introducing herself and me to complete strangers.

Yes, it's very expensive! We pay a lot of rent, and the tax, tv, mobile, water, energy, etc. Strangly enough, thanks to a landlord my mum already gave me all her savings she saved for me, so I have some money on my savingsaccount in Belgium. Now, I lost my job in the nursery, but I don't really feel bad about it. Cause now, I work parttime in a belgian bar in Hampton, I have the possibilty to learn to trade Forex... and get enough money to get all my savings back, and buy myself a new matrass to sleep on. And: I'm going to Scotland in the end of September and going to see the Loch Ness!!

And the whole funny thing is, although I felt like: it's so stressfull, we are never going to keep that appartment... All those people around me, who I tell about this, are all so suprised that I found a job and place in London so soon... and that in the year of the Brexit :p

A next thing is that... I changed. My negative feelings and depressive thoughts are gone. It's like my roommate and I switched personalities. When I met her, she was a person I looked up too. Staying positive although getting dumped a lot, not caring what other people said of thought, Always loving herself... now it's more like she is always complaining, feeling bad, doesn't think she will meet the GUY, she wants to move back to Belgium.... and I'm like: Are you crazy, stop complaing! Don't you see how lucky we are? If you are sad about your life now, change it, who stops you? And do you know how many fish swim in the ocean, I'm pretty sure of those miljard people out there would be one guy who is right?!
Even about the trading, last year I would flip if people should tell me to put a lot of money in Trade, now I'm like: you know: YOLO and I'm sure my spirits will alarm me when some bad is going to happen.

so.. well <3 THANK YOU for EVERYTHING <3, to V, my marrid djinn, D, my hippogryph, R. my tiger, D. my watcher, P. my fire faery, X. my cleo djinn, B. my minotaur, I. my water faery, D. my unicorn, even you my oh so dear and shy Q. the crocotta, W. my leprechaun, R. my vampire, V. my merman hybrid, J. my angel, C. my cambion and yes, A, my kitsune ( who I am sure of sends those foxes into the garden everyday). I do recognise the work you did for me. On my own, I wouldn't be able to pack my bags and move to another country. On my own I wouldn't be fine with losing a job. On my own I wouldn't even think about getting chippies. On my own, I wouldn't ever have dared those two nights and make my friend proud of me :p On my own, I wouldn't be where I am now... and would never see the oppurtunities you guys send me each day.

I do love you all and will keep my promise that if we work out in trade, I'm going to buy you a lot of Lavandar, a real altar and everything else you wish for. :-)

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

Beautiful thread, i know your spirits appreciate it. Xx

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

<3

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

and again a thank You I guess... Maybe it's with Christmas coming...
But I need to thank them, for the person I have grown into.
A strong person, ready to fight for whatever she believes in... and no matter what obstacles I'm facing, I know I'll not get into big trouble.

there happened something in my country. I heard it on the radio. It was a puppy, a mechelse shepherd, who escaped from its garden and got into the playground of a school. And the children closed him in, threw rocks at it... and the puppy bit ( I guess it's because he was scared), and then at evening, the shelter came to take the pup away from its owner and home. On police order... They took the puppy to the shelter, and are now investigating if they need to kill it. And it's again one of those times that I feel like an alien in this human society. Because I can't even get the fact that you want to kill a puppy. Kill a dog... a baby dog. But then I saw that already over a 22.000 signed a petition to save the puppy. And I know the winds of change are coming.

But still, I was thinking. Because someone reacted that if the dog would have bitten her child, she would kill the dog instantly. And I was like:' Well, if I ever see you do this, I would make my country famous, by being the first person to kill another person in self defence for a dog.' But you know what guys?

This would never happen to me... or to my dog. I would never even see this happening, because I would be far away from such a situation. Probably because someone doesn't want to see me going to prison or trying to escape the country by hidding in the Vatican and getting the Pope's protection.

But neither my chipmunks will face trouble. My chipmunks were taken over the boarder without someone even asking a certificate for them. My chipmunks who are Alien species in Europe, just move from one home to another, without anyone knocking on my door because of it.
My chipmunks who are great in escaping, and never get back in their cage, and bite into cables, and fall of the ceiling if they climb it, and do crazy things, they never get hurt. They never escape.

My dog would never get into such a trouble, because... well, she doesn't escape out of the garden into a playground.

And even... I'm being angry over these past two years because I don't meet my ex again... But if I'm thinking about it, I don't meet my exés, I don't meet my ex-best friend. I don't meet my dad... I never meet someone who is angry with me or would hurt me. Thinking about the fact that I was lifting in Scotland, and was taken into the car by some old ladies and an old man, who told me to watch out "because not everyone is so nice as us"...

And the best thing, I met wonderfull people these past years. Wonderfull people who care about me. I met 3 great friends... who help me out with every problem I face.

This Saturday I gave a wonderfull presentation in class, and everyone fell in love with my project ^^

And now Wednesday I'll go to have my first regression-therapy and I'll finally be able to get an answer on everything. Maybe I'll finally be able to open my third eye, and remove the blockage that is inside of me... I'll finally be able to let go of my exes. This year I went to the Yoga, got more into spirituality.

And I know I'm happy... or I'm going to be happy anyways. Because I'm safe, and I'll stay safe. And the ones I care about are also safe... because even my little sister who I was afraid for that she would be a victim of our stephmothers narcisme, has grown into a little but strong young lady. She totally turned into a mini version of our brother. And my brother... he finally had the idea to go to a therapist about our dad issues. My dog is safe, my chipmunks are safe, my friends are safe ( even saved from a damn hurricane), and my family is safe.

So I should thank my dear spirit family which grew to a nice group of 22 spirits. To my Nixie, my caberra, Aphrodite, my dragon, my Vamp from Atlantis and especially my Courtwind angel, who joined into our little family. Thank you for the protection you give to me and our living family. You are all wonderfull, and even if I have said it these past nights, I am happy you are here and I love all of you. <3

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.

Return to “Today I found out...”