Rehoming my spirits

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner

Angellyden wrote:Is this still active? :3 or did all the spirts find homes. I'm a new keeper and this is post is kinda old, lol but I'm taking a shot in the dark.
Hi, yes the post is still active, I still have spirits and also entities looking for a new home. 1ey

Angellyden
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons/vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon or vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Silkrose
Zodiac:

Do you have any spirits that work with charka and third eye opening? Also soul cleansing and such? Do any of them feel a connection to me? My keep is in signature <3

New spirit keeper <3

Sending positive vibes your way <3

1xDiamond Dragon, 1x Silver Dragon shifter, 1x Carpathian Vampire, 1xWhite Fox , 1x Vampire Fae, 1x Butterfly Lady
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Angellyden wrote:Do you have any spirits that work with charka and third eye opening? Also soul cleansing and such? Do any of them feel a connection to me? My keep is in signature <3
yes I have spirits and entities who work with chakra and help in third eye opening. But I am not sure how we can exchange these details in private as Paraecho platform seems not to be available anymore and you probably can not send me a PM.

Rea
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Caira.
Zodiac:

Hello,
I'd be interested to give a home to a spirit if someone feels a connection to me. :) <<Removed by Moderator>>

Spirit family: Knight - a fallen angel, J -a hellhound,
W - a incubus, A - a chinese fox,
M - a cat.
Hanging out with Athena and Hermes.
Rea
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Caira.
Zodiac:

Oh, I cannot post my username. I have friends who I have visited through astral. Maybe that could be an option? I don't know.

Spirit family: Knight - a fallen angel, J -a hellhound,
W - a incubus, A - a chinese fox,
M - a cat.
Hanging out with Athena and Hermes.
Angellyden
new here
new here
Zodiac:

taivas wrote:
Angellyden wrote:Do you have any spirits that work with charka and third eye opening? Also soul cleansing and such? Do any of them feel a connection to me? My keep is in signature <3
yes I have spirits and entities who work with chakra and help in third eye opening. But I am not sure how we can exchange these details in private as Paraecho platform seems not to be available anymore and you probably can not send me a PM.
;-; well that sucks I was hoping for spirit or enitity that would be willing help... I would say email but email isn't allowed on here. Hmm Is it possible to just exchange here or something? Idk any other way.

New spirit keeper <3

1xDiamond Dragon, 1x Silver Dragon shifter, 1x Carpathian Vampire, 1xWhite Fox , 1x Vampire Fae, 1x Butterfly Lady
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

*cough*beyondtheveil*cough*

My bad, I seem to have stumbled in and said something offtopic.

I'll be leaving now.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

Agrees with Rai^

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Angellyden wrote:
taivas wrote:
;-; well that sucks I was hoping for spirit or enitity that would be willing help... I would say email but email isn't allowed on here. Hmm Is it possible to just exchange here or something? Idk any other way.
yes it's not good that people can not communicate in private mode, I have no idea how we can do that.

Angellyden
new here
new here
Zodiac:

taivas wrote:
Angellyden wrote:
taivas wrote:
yes it's not good that people can not communicate in private mode, I have no idea how we can do that.

The other 2 members mentioned beyond the veil its a site. I already signed up you can search me up, once you sign up as well. My name is the same Angellyden.

New spirit keeper <3

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”