You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Can this thread:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... hp?t=66057

Be removed? It's mine, just not getting much traffic, and I said at the start I would remove it after a while.

I tried reporting it myself. Didn't work. I tried posting in it I wish it to be removed. Didn't work.

So like previous times I will post a new thread asking the other thread (and this one after) to be removed, please. With a cherry on top. :lol:

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

::bump::

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

::bump:: Anyone...?

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

It would be best if you want threads removed to send a HD ticket with the links, so that the mods are notified, can get around to it when they are able and it's all handled privately.

You are the first member I've seen to want threads of yours removed so frequently, lol, not that it's an issue but it's not usual and may take time for any of the mods to stay on top of.

I would really suggest, if you think you will need your threads removed in the near future from posting to simply be mindful of the content you post, so that isn't made necessary or you aren't made to feel nervous about the situation.
It is okay to share some things and not others on a public forum. If you really want to share something then you must be prepared to accept that you've put it out there and it might not be as high of a priority as other tasks for the mods to delete it the moment you want it gone.

Generally if posting here is unsafe for you for any reason, but you still wish to contribute, it's your responsibility first and foremost to figure out a way to do that without relying on the mods as it isn't their main operative to cater to these requests.

Just hoping this may help your experience be less tedious.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:It would be best if you want threads removed to send a HD ticket with the links, so that the mods are notified, can get around to it when they are able and it's all handled privately.

You are the first member I've seen to want threads of yours removed so frequently, lol, not that it's an issue but it's not usual and may take time for any of the mods to stay on top of.

I would really suggest, if you think you will need your threads removed in the near future from posting to simply be mindful of the content you post, so that isn't made necessary or you aren't made to feel nervous about the situation.
It is okay to share some things and not others on a public forum. If you really want to share something then you must be prepared to accept that you've put it out there and it might not be as high of a priority as other tasks for the mods to delete it the moment you want it gone.

Generally if posting here is unsafe for you for any reason, but you still wish to contribute, it's your responsibility first and foremost to figure out a way to do that without relying on the mods as it isn't their main operative to cater to these requests.

Just hoping this may help your experience be less tedious.
Actually, a number of people in the past have so requested and gotten done. I know for a fact (at the time) and I know that Crone was attacked at one time and demanded that the entire attacks be completely removed and at that same time the same thing happened to Wiccan Warrior Alex....regarding statements that both had made were that "childish people have their say about things that are not really correct and on top of that being "slimed" for their attemps to set things into correctness,t, thats why we now work together, and do not directly converse with others, and so I work as spokesperson for them.

Caiyros
Last edited by Ashino Tsume roshi on Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

^^ what Noc said. Generally, threads aren't archived unless there's a good reason for them to be.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

AmethystRayne wrote:^^ what Noc said. Generally, threads aren't archived unless there's a good reason for them to be.
I am merely curious, what are those types of reasons?
C-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

The Styx Group wrote:
AmethystRayne wrote:^^ what Noc said. Generally, threads aren't archived unless there's a good reason for them to be.
C-
Rule breaking mostly. Like the example you gave about someone being attacked.

Was there rule breaking anywhere in the thread? I haven't been on in a while... Hurricane and all... So I haven't read it. But from this post it looks to me like the reasoning for wanting it archived is simply bc it's not getting much traffic.

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

AmethystRayne wrote:
The Styx Group wrote:
C-
Rule breaking mostly. Like the example you gave about someone being attacked.

Was there rule breaking anywhere in the thread? I haven't been on in a while... Hurricane and all... So I haven't read it. But from this post it looks to me like the reasoning for wanting it archived is simply bc it's not getting much traffic.
Yeah not exactly. It was more me sharing it, but I didn't want to have it up permanently, as I wasn't planning on keeping it here. I think what I'll do if I want to share something like that again, I will post it as a link like postimage, then simply take it down externally. That way I don't need to ask.

Lately though I have not asked to have threads taken down, as I know it gets redundant. It was more a thing I didn't think through. Thank you Noc, Amethyst, and Cayrios.

Overall I'll be more aware of what I decide to post, yes. :) Again, my apologies.

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:

Yes Noc, and I'll be mindful of what I post. ^_^ Hm.

And no, it's not high priority it gets taken down. I just prefer it if it does.

Return to “Report CH Site Issues”