You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I know that some of you are WA and DA entity/spirit keepers, and I wanted to ask you a question. I have had connections with a few Immortals for a while now and have debated on whether I want to bring them into my family.

I have thought about asking for are Horus, Auset, Anubis, Osiris, Poseidon, Zeus, Pan among others.

I was wondering if you have had any experiences with any of the ones that I have named, whether good or bad experiences. I would like to know yours so I know (in a nutshell) what to expect. I have never homed an Immortal before.

Thanks so much! :)

My spirit family is forever growing. I'm extremely thankful for the ones in my Keep.

The reason for my user/display name: I started Spirit Keeping in 2016.
Lionox
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Just so you know, you don't have to have a binding in order to make a connection to an Immortal...

Zeus comes to mind...

I have been wary of this Immortal for a long time. I personally, don't agree with what he did to others. However, one day I decided to put these feelings aside and connect with him anyway...I was open to being wrong about him...

The results were pretty good at first.

Later on, he slowly started interfering in my work with other Immortals...his presence was dominant, and in my home I could feel our energies simply weren't syncing well.

In the end, I broke the connection and have never felt the need to rekindle it since...

I do think this is a rare case and most people will have positive experiences with Zeus.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Some immortals like Hecate prefer you work with them alone, however, it's reasonable because when an Immortal becomes a teacher or mentor or guide of sorts some prefer you not taint their teachings by jumbling it up with other teachings.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

That's a difficult question to answer. What an immortal is with one person may be entirely different to how an immortal is with another. They approach you as you need and how you will best respond. There is no "one size fits all" with immortals. And they may take on different aspects at different times to approach you. Just know if you do work with them it will be a personal, tailor made experience designed especially for you.

Return to “Immortals”