You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

I just adopted a fire faery "E" and I was curious if anyone has any experience with them?

This morning I was half asleep and suddenly I felt a firm flick on my ear *THWACK* and I told my fiancee to cut it out, trying to sleep in on my one day off. Then it happened again *THWACK* and in my half asleep state I tried to violently elbow my fiancee in the face LOL. He's like "WTF! I didn't do anything, what's wrong!?" So I told him and he says he definitely didn't do it. My heart says it was "E" playing a prank on me lol! (I didn't hit my fiancee, he caught my arm in case you were worried lol!)

It has been my most physically interactive experience with a spirit to date (where they touch me). Yes, my Cambion touches my feet all the time but they are whisper light touches, this was a definite and almost painful flick to the ear LOL!

ImageImageImage
Goady
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

I adopted a fire faery as part of an event reward maybe 2 years back? can't remember exactly. I can't speak for how they generally are, but I can tell you the one with me is very high energy and tends to talk super fast. I've actually had very easy communication with her from day one, and I can definitely see them being mischievous to a degree. For example, I've been working with other spirits for a long time and haven't spoken to her in a while so first thing she says is "oh you DO remember i'm here huh?" in a playful manner. From what I can tell they are very loving spirits and I feel fortunate to have her with me. All things considered, its completely likely it was your fire faery :P.

Know grass moving.
Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

Definitely agree with Goady on this! I'd describe them as 'lovable scamps' haha very high energy and love to cause a little bit of harmless mischief!

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Mine always sits on my jet stone that I found on a local beach. He is high-vibe and is always willing to help me in magick most especially when it comes to removing negative energies and attachments. I feel the energy of fire whenever he's around and it feels revitalizing. :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I just saw his manifestation when I woke up this morning and it's very beautiful. I saw a red-orange light with hints of white on it.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

My fire faery is the sweetest thing ever. She is always bubbly, happy and makes me laugh. Her favorite thing is popcorn and sticking to me everywhere I go.
She's high energy, always ready to do Magick, talks loudly and quickly, and "pops" in front of me instantly every time I call to her. She also likes to go for rides with my gargoyles and I.

🦇♦️🦇
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

My fire faerie is rather on the quiet side. I only saw him once. Nevertheless, its a male and they are usually not as chatty or active. He is tasked to me my body guard with my black dragon and few other companions that assist me on my working days. They are really effective and keep everything in balance without much issues generated by the end of the day. I love my Fire Fae. He is powerful and on the duty type of fae. He also, protecting my faeries. This is his other task.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Faery”