Parents still trying to break binding help!!

Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

hello all. so recently I had a conversation with my mother and for once we agreed on some things spiritual and other things like spirit keeping she being an old fasioned but loving christan mom still sees succubus as evil and everything very black and white... I tried explaining that not all spirits are bad etc but she still insists on praying and saying things such as "the blood of Jesus covers this home" and "I command all spirits to leave in the name of Jesus" etc constantly and idk what to do... I believe in some aspects of Christanity but can she really break / already broken it ? I havent felt any tinles or touches in a while... like its hard enough alone to try and sit down and reach out to her. So if shes with me or not its hard enough anyways to sense her w/out my mom possibility interfering... what to do??

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Witch
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Joseph Obscura
Zodiac:

She's probably annoyed that your mom is being close minded and letting you guys have your own space to work things out. I personally never would have told her. But in reality you have to look at it like this how would you feel if someone told you , you were evil and not welcome? Probably a little uncomfortable and upset right? That's probably how she is feelinh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Krowe
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Krowe
Zodiac:

saying words like that do nothing if you have no power.
whether you believe in god or not, praying does trigger things to happen, but as none of your beings are harmful, more than likely your mother's prayer will only affect her and the bindings you have will stay as they are.
if you want to stop her praying, simply tell her you got rid of the bindings. make a fake email account and create a fake email conversation, if you think she wont believe you. it may be better not to try to convince her of how you think any more, just pretend that you agree so that she will move on and do not involve her with your spiritual work any more.

iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
Zodiac:

As with last time remember there is no way she can actually harm your link to the succubus.
Don't start doubting in that.

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

I even bring my incubus to a prayer house(mosque), I go pray, I call him after pray (still inside the mosque) and voila :D he is fine and still actively touching me :D

the concept is probably same with rosary. it's all with intention. if you want to keep your relationship with your succubus, I agree with Krowe. A good lie is necessary.
And next time, try to ask someone opinion about spirits before telling them that you are keeping one.

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

The only issue is going to be if you actively believe your mom can break the binding. You've got to understand. I know it's scary but the best thing to do would be to train yourself to move past letting this idea be of any consequence to you. That, and/or, move out.

Best bet is to ignore her, let her live in her own little world with these beliefs while you live in your own world. Over time if you stop discussing the issue with her and just do your own thing, I bet she'll quiet down with it too.

Pull yourself together. It is an inconvenience but you live under her roof, you have to figure out how to coexist and if she won't be more accommodating you have to be the bigger person and make it work.

Alexius1989
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any Kind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexius, it mean guardian or defender.
Zodiac:

If you fall into what your mom said, then you are losing your ground. When it comes to break the binding, it is the keeper of the binding that matters most, no matter how powerful the banishing person is.

However, if you weaver at the word of the banishing person, the binding will weaken, and eventually lost.

So, stay strong, fortify your mind, ignore the word, keep calm and carry on.

Best Wishes

Alexius

Alexius Angelus Mortis Hsing

Alexius1989
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any Kind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexius, it mean guardian or defender.
Zodiac:

In addition, my companion looooves buddhist heart mantra. So prayer does not harm them, in fact correct prayer can even help them.

ZigiziX
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

they cant do nothing i dont think succubus wil get ofended she undestand situation that you are in they are not stupid as far as religion goes i would stay away from it its only my opinion research if you want dont trust me ;)

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Alexius1989 wrote:In addition, my companion looooves buddhist heart mantra. So prayer does not harm them, in fact correct prayer can even help them.

Same here i play great compassion mantra and heart sutra. They just like it or just let me do whatever i like. None of them got pissed off or banished. I also introduce them to Guan Yin, so its just hi welcome and all stay under one roof :/

Anyway remember this, Jesus dint give her permission to use his power. So no matter how much words out from her mouth, bah its loudness only.

ImageImage

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”