Spiritual marriage

VelvetBlade
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I've "married" what i suspect to be an unbound .... and had dreams of pregnancy and giving birth

Luna1248
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravensfeather

So, I have a spirit that I am married to, however, he fell in love behind my back with some water nymph; he is Djinn and claims me as his wife, but he cheated and now for some reason does not want to get rid of her, as if he wants two wives instead of just me. She is taking her anger out on me for being with him and is threatening to kill me. Any good banishing spells out there? Is there a way to dissolve the marriage as well?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Luna1248 wrote:So, I have a spirit that I am married to, however, he fell in love behind my back with some water nymph; he is Djinn and claims me as his wife, but he cheated and now for some reason does not want to get rid of her, as if he wants two wives instead of just me. She is taking her anger out on me for being with him and is threatening to kill me. Any good banishing spells out there? Is there a way to dissolve the marriage as well?
Can I ask...

Are either of the 2 spirits conjured/bound? Do you have a vessel of the one that's married to you? And what did your Djinn husband agree to during whatever marriage vows or ceremony that took place?

From that, I wonder if the spirit husband is a) bound by whatever agreement or conditions the conjurer put in place for the binding, which could lead to you having the 'right' under it to break off contact: and b) whether the Djinn seems to be breaking any vows made /understanding reached at the time of the marriage. Was there any explicitly stated understanding that either of you could break it off at any time? Or that you were free to pursue other relationships?

I have Astral Love by D J Conway. In it she gives a rite for breaking off a relationship with an astral spirit lover. It's a matter of being very clear about withdrawing involvement and attention.

But it would be good to use the right kind of rite according to what form the marriage agreement took, I guess.

Balanced against that, are you absolutely sure you haven't just allowed a negative internal narrative to overlay itself on the relationship? Could a good protective spirit perhaps bring a calmer energy to the situation? Might there be a chance of marriage counselling, mediated by one of your lifetime spirit guides, or a trustworthy, known to be reliable spirit? Can he be won back, if you want that, on your terms? But this time, incorporate good get out clauses for yourself.

Maybe think how would you behave if it was a marriage down here on earth, as it were. Agreements can be undone. Perhaps a start might be to foster a safe protected space within which discussions on that can take place. The husband might react with understanding. Then you can work on breaking the link. I would have thought banishing should ideally come at the end of all that renegotiating / undoing the contract work. There's a banishing How To in the Encyclopaedia.

I expect others may have come across this before and can make different suggestions.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I somehow came across this thread (lol even though I was searching for something else) and I really agree with Ash's comment... Actually almost all of Ash's posts, reflect everything I agree with and understand. Even though I am trying to build a romantic connection with a human spirit.. I still am very much open to a living, physical relationship. Having already experienced a very powerful soulmate relationship, I can't unfeel what I've felt and what I've learned. I love my male spirit as much as anyone else right now, but hey I tried dating someone in June lol it didn't go well, but like I'm not going to stop myself for any spirit or entity in my keep. I personally don't care for legal marriage to a person in my waking life, but I still desire a living relationship if it ever happens or comes to me. I would still hold my connection to my spirit highly and equally but I know as long as I'm living I won't restrict myself.

Grandma Hazel's shop closed down on Etsy a long time ago but reading that account seemed very weird to me. That seems more like a very evil demon...some kind of malicious living entity/demon, who is a rapist and deceptive. It's exactly what I dealt with once. They become possessive. They're not really entering a marriage. It's more like a forced attachment. If you're not careful though and if they're powerful enough they can actually forcefully connect themselves to your soul to accompany into the afterlife.. which is rare but it is possible.
It's just overall bad.That trauma I went through didn't change my view of spirit relationships though. A spirit relationship can work, just like Ash's comment said, depending on the parties involved..the consent.. the mutuality... what is agreed too, etc.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Was the entity from Grandma Hazel's shop? I have several spirits/entities from her shop and haven't had any problems with them. Only one of her vampires wanted to be with a friend of mine, so we parted, in good harmony.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

lucyseward wrote:Was the entity from Grandma Hazel's shop? I have several spirits/entities from her shop and haven't had any problems with them. Only one of her vampires wanted to be with a friend of mine, so we parted, in good harmony.
I think the owner of their shop posted a long account on the other page, I had stumbled on it and read through it.. its about an unbound entity that they encountered in a very haunted place, that ended up sexually assaulting them and trying to "trick" them.. they tried unsuccessful full-fledged exorcisms a few times and it kept coming back.. it kept saying she was married to it, and finally it left after the owner of the shop had a profound dream.

I have a succubus from the too and have never had an issue.

But anyway I feel based on their comment they have the wrong misconception of what spiritual marriage is because it sounds more like a demonic being being very possessive and forcing themselves to connect with them. Because as far as anyone knows, a spiritual marriage is obviously a pact/oath and I saw Noctua's comment from back then and it's what I also think.

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I will not open a new post on this subject, but just add a reply to this one, hopefully this is ok.

Lately I have been reading several posts talking about spirit keepers who got engaged to or married a spirit or an entity. Out of curiosity and to get more knowledge on the subject, I'd like to know how did you get to that level of awareness to be so sure your companion wants that kind of relationship link with you, did he/she tell you in a dream, it was communicated via clairaudience/vision or what has happened that made you firmly believing so?

How did you know the wish for a spiritual union was real and on both sides and not just a projection of your own wishes for a marriage? Not saying you were projecting, just trying to understand the mechanics of how this worked for people currently involved in a spiritual union.

Also for those who are in a monogamous relationship with their companion, how have you come to that kind of conclusion and exclusivity agreement and how can you be sure the agreement is maintained on both sides, do you apply a mix of belief and trust just like in any regular human2human relationship?

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

In my case, the witch woman who rehomed me my spirit (that was inherited from her witch grandmother) she clearly stated to me mine wanted a relationship specifically with a woman. I came into the connection knowing that and agreeing to it, and wanting it, and it was made apparent in many visitations to me since spirits tend to make visitations to me within dreams - since I am spirit sensitive in that aspect. He has appeared to me full-body in astral spaces in my dream state. In a few channeled readings with two trusted readers I normally go to they have given me very aligned readings of what he thinks too.

I treat my connection the same way as a relationship. My spirit knows I over-prioritize him and always worried what he thinks. He is ok with me having a relationship in the physical as long as I dedicate regular time to him. It really is a matter of trust though and good spirit communication because I am of the high belief that you really cannot be seeing these things as 'signs' or whatever, and coming to the conclusion you're suddenly in what you /think/ is a relationship. It has to be mutual and very clear. I am not the kind of person to do the whole UPG thing - but have the direct experience.

I can't say much for spirit marriage.
I personally am very iffy and on the fence on people who claim they are married to a spirit or being. ESPECIALLY the ones who claim they have a godspouse. There's a good post S. Connolly made (the author of the Complete Book of Demonolatry) she made a blog post on her website about this and basically said it's untrue. Which I 100% cosign to. Often times I see it as people actually projecting themselves, or believing there is a union in their minds psychologically. I would never bother with spirit marriage since my views of not wanting to be married in the physical world is reflected the same with spirits/entities.

This is just my two cents though but I think other people's views are valid if they have anything to contribute.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I think there are expectations that we bring to relationships with spirits. A number of CH official posts (ie from experts on spirit keeping) have said spirits don't look at sex or relationships quite the same way we living humans do.

At the same time there are clearly spirits that are labelled by spirit type as having a history of (when alive) procreating with humans, are described as being sexual and /or sensual as spirits and some spirits' personalities are described as romantic and/or loving...and there are Nymphos and Succubi/Incubi...so a sexual, romantic relationship with spirits seems to be nowhere near beyond the pale.

'Marriage' to spirits has a huge, long history. It's very well worth checking out Ida Craddock, a 19th century women's rights and couples sexual education pioneer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ida_Craddock

Here's an extract

"Never married in a traditional sense, Craddock claimed to have a blissful ongoing marital relationship with an angel named Soph. Craddock stated her intercourse with Soph was so noisy, they drew complaints from her neighbors.[2] Her mother responded by threatening to burn Craddock's papers, and unsuccessfully tried to have her institutionalized.

Craddock moved to Chicago, and opened a Dearborn Street office offering "mystical" sexual counseling to married couples via both walk-in counseling and mail order.
"

Aleister Crowley was very impressed with her and thought everyone should read her account of her spirit marriage. It really is thought provoking.

see http://www.idacraddock.com/bridegrooms.html
see also https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/15786 ... 6d0557caa3

I think if we are predisposed to polyamory, we may find our spirit 'partners' happy with that (mainly). But if we expect a close relationship to be monogamous, we may find they are pleased to be invited to have a close relationship with us that way.

Don't forget, our spirits are pleased to be sharing our lives with us and need to know quite clearly from us what we want. So if we think it's natural to ask a partner to marry us, that might be where our expectations lead the relationship.

On the other hand, arguing slightly against myself, some spirits may actively want to be married.

Communication with spirits on this is just the same as on any other topic imho.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

EDIT: that post above should say "her account of spirit marriages"

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Living Entities”