Spiritual marriage

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Jenn26 wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:23 pm I also have a boyfriend so I assume he’s okay with that or else he wouldn’t of be in a relationship with me but I’m unsure about it because he is a dark arts and I want to know is it bad to be in a relationship with them?
Maybe ask him directly?
And of course consult with the boyfriend as well : p

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Looking back at my personal history, I’d say that yes, I just misunderstood my dreams and tried jumping on the spirit/entity relationship bandwagon, projecting my own feelings. I did eventually drop all that nonsense. I wish I could say the entities wanted it too but I’ll never know for sure.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

My spirit companion (and boyfriend) is a human spirit. We met almost one year ago.
When I meditate with him, I usually visualize the two of us happy together, doing things that both of us liked to do.
Very often I visualize romantic or sexy situations, which my spirit boyfriend seems to really appreciate.
Several weeks ago, I have imagined a romantic story in which we got married. I imagined everything in every detail, even the people we invited to our ceremony - friends, relatives, co-workers, etc. I even visualized the little gifts we chose for the wedding guests, the songs played at our ceremony and during the wedding dinner, I imagined our vows, our speeches and the speeches of the guests, and then the honeymoon in a theme park and even the fireworks that we could see reflecting on the sea from our room window. Everything. It was such a sweet and romantic story. Since I generally meditate with my spirit companion when I go to sleep (in the hope of dreaming about him), the day after my meditations/visualizations, especially after the more romantic or sexy ones, he usually showers me with lots of sweet and funny messages to show me how much he appreciated the story. Well, the day after the wedding visualization he was so enthusistic that he showed me some of the most beautiful and amazing signs and synchronicities ever. He even suggested me to watch a movie that night in which appeared many of the things I mentioned during the visualization!!
I felt really moved and excited <3
So now I was thinking... according to you and your own experiences with spirit companions, do you think he considers us a married couple, now? :8)
Because after the visualization I had told him that I absolutely didn't impose any wedding on him, if he didn't want to, because both of us had never really conisdered weddings necessary, but who knows?

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

I wanted to write, "I absolutely didn't impose any wedding on him, if he didn't want it"

and "really considered"

LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

Jenn26 wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:23 pm I have a ifrit djinn that wants to be in a relationship but friends first. I also have a boyfriend so I assume he’s okay with that or else he wouldn’t of be in a relationship with me but I’m unsure about it because he is a dark arts and I want to know is it bad to be in a relationship with them? Anyone here in a relationship with an ifrit? What it like?
I don't know much about Iftrit Djinn but dark arts in general aren't bad to be with. Kitsune are dark arts and the one I'm with is very sweet, caring, and protective. She can be a little jealous and overprotective at times, and there's the occasional Kitsune pranks but I don't mind that much. She teaches me a lot since she's been around a lot longer and been many places, of course we were friends for a few years before we kinda fell for each other. This is just my personal experience though, don't do anything you don't feel comfortable with.

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊
Banapis
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Call me Banapis. It's a good public name.
Zodiac:

I found this talk to be an interesting take on the subject. This lady is a PhD and did her dissertation on the subject. Several different practitioners were interviewed - Orion Foxwood maybe being the best known.

https://youtu.be/XjLFEkdL65M

“To be sure, I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses.”
Friedrich Nietzsche: Thus Spake Zarathustra
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

I read through the 7 pages here briefly because I am in a certain type of pickle lol..

I love my Earth Elemental Djinn. He is my right hand spirit. He is a teacher, protector, healer, and he likes to tease me at times lol. He makes me feel loved, special, and beautiful. He has mentioned marriage and even children.
My partner is logical, grounded, and he helps me stay focused. He isn't really sensual, though. We agreed to give one of the CH spells a try to help with that. The problem is that he says that if my Gjinn and I get married and....do sensual things, it would be cheating on him.
When my Djinn told me that I could become pregnant with him, I was speechless. I am not able to have children with my partner. I really want to have more, especially a daughter.

So, here is my conundrum lol. I am absolutely in love with both and I don't know what to do. I want both and I feel like I'm in a position where I have to choose. I don't personally feel like it's cheating. I don't know! Three different bodies, three different lives...what to do?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

AlwaysLost wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:33 am I read through the 7 pages here briefly because I am in a certain type of pickle lol..

I love my Earth Elemental Djinn. He is my right hand spirit. He is a teacher, protector, healer, and he likes to tease me at times lol. He makes me feel loved, special, and beautiful. He has mentioned marriage and even children.
My partner is logical, grounded, and he helps me stay focused. He isn't really sensual, though. We agreed to give one of the CH spells a try to help with that. The problem is that he says that if my Gjinn and I get married and....do sensual things, it would be cheating on him.
When my Djinn told me that I could become pregnant with him, I was speechless. I am not able to have children with my partner. I really want to have more, especially a daughter.

So, here is my conundrum lol. I am absolutely in love with both and I don't know what to do. I want both and I feel like I'm in a position where I have to choose. I don't personally feel like it's cheating. I don't know! Three different bodies, three different lives...what to do?
Hi

There are other threads on spirit marriage too, if you search. (I don't seem to have the bookmarks.)

I hope some of this information is useful.

Spirit relationship

I've read a few books on this kind of issue and have personal experience with spirit relationships both before and after I understood what was going on, over many years. I'm one of those who recommends caution, not rushing into things and taking it slowly if you do go down a spirit relationship path.

And, just like a real world relationship, keep your exit options open. Spirit/human relationships can come to an end too, just like irl. So be very, very careful about making oaths or pledges of commitment - which you may not be able to keep.

Another key point I like to make is we don't absolutely have to commit to the fullest extent. People often seem to think marriage to a spirit is the best way and logical way to show love or affection but this can be due to our expectations, which are conditioned by the society we grow up in.

I think many sexual spirits - or spirits willing to have a sexual/romantic relationship - appreciate simply understanding exactly what status you want from the relationship. They can be extremely loving and affectionate - whether or not you're both calling each other husband and wife.

One thing to remember is a conjured and bound spirit companion has already committed to be your lifelong companion. Whether they and you are willing to be sexual or romantic with each other is up to you both.

Ethics

As this is a spirit keeping forum, I won't stray into giving relationship advice - but if someone doesn't like their female partner having sexual fantasies about other men, I think they probably won't like them connecting sexually with a spirit either.

There are examples of couples who are open with their partners about sexual / love relationships with spirits, with no jealousy or sense of betrayal or unfaithfulness. Have you read the CH Shop listing for custom conjured Nymphos? It says there that that kind of sexual spirit can enhance a real world loving relationship.

Pregnancy

There are different shades of opinion on this. See https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?action=show&cat=15 for one. And your spirit may be referring to one of at least 3 things...

Astral pregnancy - A fairly common view is that a spirit can interact with a living human female and astrally impregnate them in some way. I think most of the time this would coincide with becoming pregnant the normal way.

Fertility - spirits have traditionally long been thought to be able to help with this. (Maybe not any spirit.)

Astral offspring - Another thing some people report is a kind of astral/energy form being, created as a result of a sex act with a spirit dedicated to that purpose. This may seem a bit like the spirit using your energy to create a new being that's your offspring and that lives in the astral with its astral/ spirit parent. That's also reminsicent of...

Sex magic - a fairly common outlook on sex magic is that any sex act, especially between two people, creates an offspring of sorts, even if that's 'just' sex energy. That's why sex magic practitioners will dedicate the sex energy raised during a sex act to a positive outcome. (I think it's also reminiscent of servitor creation.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

I've read a few books on this kind of issue and have personal experience with spirit relationships both before and after I understood what was going on, over many years. I'm one of those who recommends caution, not rushing into things and taking it slowly if you do go down a spirit relationship path.

And, just like a real world relationship, keep your exit options open. Spirit/human relationships can come to an end too, just like irl. So be very, very careful about making oaths or pledges of commitment - which you may not be able to keep.
After thirty something years of communication with spirits, this is the first time that actual emotions have come in. I am quite sure that this is a living entity rather than a spirit.
Another key point I like to make is we don't absolutely have to commit to the fullest extent. People often seem to think marriage to a spirit is the best way and logical way to show love or affection but this can be due to our expectations, which are conditioned by the society we grow up in.
I'm in total agreement with you about that. It's kind of difficult for me since I actually want that type of commitment. And realization just hit me...my Djinn knows what I want. This can be just a way for him to try to make me happy?
I think many sexual spirits - or spirits willing to have a sexual/romantic relationship - appreciate simply understanding exactly what status you want from the relationship. They can be extremely loving and affectionate - whether or not you're both calling each other husband and wife.

I have met quite a few cuddle loving spirits and entities. I enjoy that type of relationship. I am a cuddle snuggle bug.
One thing to remember is a conjured and bound spirit companion has already committed to be your lifelong companion. Whether they and you are willing to be sexual or romantic with each other is up to you both.
This is why I get along well with my spirit family more so than my actual living family.

Ethics

As this is a spirit keeping forum, I won't stray into giving relationship advice - but if someone doesn't like their female partner having sexual fantasies about other men, I think they probably won't like them connecting sexually with a spirit either.

There are examples of couples who are open with their partners about sexual / love relationships with spirits, with no jealousy or sense of betrayal or unfaithfulness. Have you read the CH Shop listing for custom conjured Nymphos? It says there that that kind of sexual spirit can enhance a real world loving relationship.
Yes, I have and tried to get my partner to agree to having a nymphs. He turned me down cold. Even if the spirit could enhance our love life, he won't have any part of it.

As for relationship advice lol we have a beautiful relationship. I am just more....physical while he is more logical. I think that I sound like I'm complaining but that's not the case.

Pregnancy

There are different shades of opinion on this. See https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?action=show&cat=15 for one. And your spirit may be referring to one of at least 3 things...

Astral pregnancy - A fairly common view is that a spirit can interact with a living human female and astrally impregnate them in some way. I think most of the time this would coincide with becoming pregnant the normal way.

Fertility - spirits have traditionally long been thought to be able to help with this. (Maybe not any spirit.)

Astral offspring - Another thing some people report is a kind of astral/energy form being, created as a result of a sex act with a spirit dedicated to that purpose. This may seem a bit like the spirit using your energy to create a new being that's your offspring and that lives in the astral with its astral/ spirit parent. That's also reminsicent of...

Sex magic - a fairly common outlook on sex magic is that any sex act, especially between two people, creates an offspring of sorts, even if that's 'just' sex energy. That's why sex magic practitioners will dedicate the sex energy raised during a sex act to a positive outcome. (I think it's also reminiscent of servitor creation.)
I'm thinking my Djinn is speaking about Astral pregnancy. I can't get pregnant because I am missing a vital...part of the anatomy.

I am really contemplating everything you stated. Thank you so much for your help! I have told my Djinn that he doesn't have to marry me or do anything because I am already happy. He just seems to really want to.

We are in a dating phase. Which I am very much enjoying. It is so difficult because so many emotions are involved. Not just mine but for both of the men as well.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

AlwaysLost wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:46 am [...]
I'm in total agreement with you about that. It's kind of difficult for me since I actually want that type of commitment. And realization just hit me...my Djinn knows what I want. This can be just a way for him to try to make me happy?
Yes - a way to make their keeper happy.

I think that's true: some do almost politely, considerately spot what we subtly, even subliminally, want and may check with us to see if we actually do want that. I can't say for sure that's what's happening of course but I think it's always worth being aware of.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Living Entities”