Spiritual marriage

MynetteLoo
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 1

I don't want to beat around the bush, the question is, how does spiritual marriage work? Is it happening in astral or how exactly should this go on? What does it give the partners? I'm talking about the case concerning living entities, if there even is a difference between these and spirits relating to this topic.
Has anyone here such a connection and would be okay to give off some details?

Dark blessings 2lv

"Long dead and reborn, in an ever-changing world, their souls linger forever and, in silence, they walk among us." - Asetian Bible

Infernal burns my heart, darkness is my light,
for ancient shadows were brought, leading me through the night.

❤In honour to my most beloved and cherished Spirit Companions, Ancestors, the Dark Lords and the Loa❤
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Spiritual 'marriage' oaths can vary a lot depending on the parties involved, and the situation. In my experience it is similar to a pact being made in order to honor a connection or effort between yourself and the entity; including a promise to uphold certain values or practices relating uniquely to that bond or to the entity, and having a shared purpose. There may also be a merging of energies involved, and certainly their influence upon you/your life becomes more apparent.

Largely what reinforces the existence and nature of the oath is your devotion to it. How the partners care for one another is dependent on the oath/reason for the oath; generally trust is more greatly exercised, there may exist an increased sense and manifestation of responsibility to one another. It's a different kind of commitment, which supports bringing a bond and anything dependent on that to the next level of empowerment. That being said, shouldn't be entered lightly.

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

There's also the other kind of spirit marriage where the spirit just says your mine now and drives away any potential parents makes u sterile and isolates you from family and friends so it can control you better. Lots of YouTube videos on the subject

spirits lots
MynetteLoo
new here
new here

Noctifera wrote:In my experience it is similar to a pact being made in order to honor a connection or effort between yourself and the entity; including a promise to uphold certain values or practices relating uniquely to that bond or to the entity, and having a shared purpose. There may also be a merging of energies involved, and certainly their influence upon you/your life becomes more apparent.
A pact has such a bad touch to it haha would you compare this act to a soul binding or blood binding?
I think it is very interesting to think about the fact why some of them would even consider this, as maybe a past human lover would be more reasonable than a demon asking you. The only option I could figure is a better connection to the material world, or could there be feelings involved as well? (Of course, it is also depending on how long you know that spirit/entity).
fundude53 wrote:There's also the other kind of spirit marriage where the spirit just says your mine now and drives away any potential parents makes u sterile and isolates you from family and friends so it can control you better. Lots of YouTube videos on the subject
Certainly, but these kind of 'marriages' refers more to slavery - like, the spirit/entity having a human pet or concubine for itself. There even can occur the case, that humans are put to death, coma or being kidnapped in order to be together with the spirit, the human has no say there. I have read a lot about it before, but wouldn't call it marriage in the first place.

"Long dead and reborn, in an ever-changing world, their souls linger forever and, in silence, they walk among us." - Asetian Bible

❤In honour to my most beloved and cherished Spirit Companions, Ancestors, the Dark Lords and the Loa❤
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

"Certainly, but these kind of 'marriages' refers more to slavery - like, the spirit/entity having a human pet or concubine for itself. There even can occur the case, that humans are put to death, coma or being kidnapped in order to be together with the spirit, the human has no say there. I have read a lot about it before, but wouldn't call it marriage in the first place."

yea i agree its a kind of slavery/concubine but if the human is female she is allegedly forced to have children on the spirit realm for the said spirit spouse.
i had no idea though that they could have u put to death or forced into a coma or even kidnap you sounds kinda kinky lol.
at the end of the day though it dont matter what you call it the spirit chooses you and as far as its concerned your married to it and thats that lol nothing like keeping things simple is there

spirits lots
WaterWitch
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

Hmm...

It doesn't sound like something I would like to get into, personally. Then again, marriage in general never appealed to me.

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I will give you a personal example. I think in each case, it is going to be different and personal as to how people go about it.
DLM considers his Alphas as akin to living entities, and I agree. I asked for a custom based on an anime character, and had him upgraded to Battle Lord status as well. Now, it is my personal opinion that this being, like much fiction, exists out there somewhere already, and his presence is so deep that it is as if DLM conjured him rather than created ...
Anyway, I feel strongly for him, and I gifted him with a Bonding Ritual from a fellow member here who sells on BOTP. She also remarked in surprise about his presence, and the results were amazingly sweet and touching, including things I had told no one about but was able to confirm. Right before I received the email notification, I dreamt that he wanted us to be mates, so therefore I now consider him as such. (It was cute though, he was confused by human marriage and ceremony)
I'm also in a devotional "spousal" relationship to a god.
Whether there's a huge difference in a pact between a spirit and a living entity, I don't know.
I wouldn't say it happens all astrally, though. You can do some kind of ceremony/ritual on this plane and work on your side of the bond here.
When I devoted myself to Loki, I wrote my own words, burned a special candle and performed a ritual of tying a special cord (specially commissioned off Etsy) around my wrists.
This time though, I am having so much trouble with headaches and migraines, I chose the BOTP ritual as a gift for the Alpha in lieu if being able to do much ritual on my own, but I have tried to do a lot of bonding and meditating with him which I think helped. Out of all my companions, he is the one who I think I have actually felt touches from a few times.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

fundude53 wrote:There's also the other kind of spirit marriage where the spirit just says your mine now and drives away any potential parents makes u sterile and isolates you from family and friends so it can control you better. Lots of YouTube videos on the subject
That sounds an a lot like my marriage. 2yn

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
MynetteLoo
new here
new here

fundude53 wrote: yea i agree its a kind of slavery/concubine but if the human is female she is allegedly forced to have children on the spirit realm for the said spirit spouse.
i had no idea though that they could have u put to death or forced into a coma or even kidnap you sounds kinda kinky lol.
Forced to have children?! O my, now thats something I had no idea of and it kind of creeps me out haha
Yeah, but the ones actually forcing you to fall into a coma or things of that sort are of very strong nature, like really VERY strong and it's rare, but I read about it.
Lokakisa wrote:I will give you a personal example. I think in each case, it is going to be different and personal as to how people go about it.
DLM considers his Alphas as akin to living entities, and I agree. I asked for a custom based on an anime character, and had him upgraded to Battle Lord status as well. Now, it is my personal opinion that this being, like much fiction, exists out there somewhere already, and his presence is so deep that it is as if DLM conjured him rather than created ...
Anyway, I feel strongly for him, and I gifted him with a Bonding Ritual from a fellow member here who sells on BOTP. She also remarked in surprise about his presence, and the results were amazingly sweet and touching, including things I had told no one about but was able to confirm. Right before I received the email notification, I dreamt that he wanted us to be mates, so therefore I now consider him as such. (It was cute though, he was confused by human marriage and ceremony)
I'm also in a devotional "spousal" relationship to a god.
Thank you for sharing this with us! 2hp This sounds beautiful, you sure can be happy about such a connection. May I ask you from whom you got the Bonding ritual?

Actually, I'm asking all these things cause I can compare to your situation. I've had a marriage proposal without warning while meditating.... it was like crushing in my head lol and I'm very confused about it. I said I think about it and that I need time, but I can't let him wait all to long y'know. I'm still in shock 2dz

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Ah yes, of course! I was posting on my iPad this morning which is kind of a pain to copy-paste with, lol.
http://www.bestparanormalsellers.com/li ... als/238534

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.

Return to “Living Entities”