You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

who said the good and the bad dont work together? i think that was humans..... i wont go into that. they all do their part. depending on what religion u wanna go by angels share dna with demons if not more. so both are from the divine?

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I don't recall if I've contributed to this thread before and not commenting on any specific post here. Every now and then, however, I like to remind everyone of the original concept of 'demon' which is best taken from Britannica because I'm too tired to word it better right now:

The term demon is derived from the Greek word daimōn, which means a “supernatural being” or “spirit.” Though it has commonly been associated with an evil or malevolent spirit, the term originally meant a spiritual being that influenced a person's character.

Nowadays, we have a few different, common references to 'demon' that are meant.
Its original meaning, being something of a tutelary spirit/entity (guardian/patron) of a person, place or thing.
Its meaning in (cross-cultural actually) religious context of a malevolent being.
And from that second one, the demonization of various immortals, minor gods, entities throughout the universe given their darker/more dualistic nature.

And so,
the demon discussion is kept ever interesting, ever complex, confusing for some.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Dark Arts”