You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

Okay i would like your opinions on this, i want to show you my listing and Bio from C.H for D my Succubus, the only thing i will say is that i am not dating a human female and have no future plans to, due to my lifestyle and personal life. Also my original intention was for a romantic/sexual relationship with the Succubus. She is also a custom. Okay

Succubus,.female. She will manifest in any form you desire. She is erotic, gorgeous, playful, sensual and will provide you amazing guidence and vision when it comes to sexual interaction and confidence. She is a powerful and charming friend.

Bio from my Spirit Biography
She is filled with sexual energy. She exudes alluring energy and empowers this in her keeper as well. She would like to see you be more willing to experiment sexually and work on your self confidence and tenacity when you are courting. ( could the courting part mean me and D, as i am not wanting or willing to court a human female or waste money on date sites at my age. I am looking for romance/ relationship/friendship/sexual activity from a Spirit or entity and if she is a custom i assume she would of known this about me)

Okay, any advice or opinions. I adopted her in March of this year. The reason i am posting this is maybe you folk can see something i am missing, and hope maybe i am missing something, so that we can bond easier, connect together.

Thanks
Loverboy
SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

Have you tried taking her on little dates like going to the movies or going out to eat and take her vessel with you?

Keeper of

1 Wyvern Female
1 Gold Djinn Female
1 Omerca Male
1 Desska Faery Female
1 Lemurian Sanguine Vampire Male
1 Werewolf Male
1 Volkh
1 Mermaid Female
Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Loverboy wrote:could the courting part mean me and D, as i am not wanting or willing to court a human female or waste money on date sites at my age. I am looking for romance/ relationship/friendship/sexual activity from a Spirit or entity and if she is a custom i assume she would of known this about me)

Okay, any advice or opinions. I adopted her in March of this year. The reason i am posting this is maybe you folk can see something i am missing, and hope maybe i am missing something, so that we can bond easier, connect together.
Probably both.
With her and with female woman. Magnolia once said, and it is true, a spirit can't do things a living person can do for you.
Warm you when you're cold, tend to you when you're sick, help you when you're injured, etc. Maybe she wants you to try and find someone and help you with that too.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

This is what i need to know, does she think i still want to court human ladies or did she mean herself. When i adopted a Succubus it was for the purpose of my relationship and sexual interaction being with her, not a human female, this is my point. No disrespect to human females, but due to my work, and lifestyle i don't have time to even date anyone. Also i have been hurt too many times.

But if she means me and her, then i would love to take her out for a meal, i have taken her vessels with me when i go for romantic walks.

Loverboy
Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thanks, but why not say both, you see last night at work i kept getting thoughts to look back at her listing and bio and have done this, but reading it again it feels to me like it means courting a human female and me having alluring energy for dating a human partner, i hope i'm wrong on this, maybe she wants to be a guide to help me find a human female, which is not what i want, i've been hurt too much and don't have the time. After 20 years of being single i have got set in my ways.

But if she is talking about her, then i'd do anything to please her!

Loverboy
iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I think the key part is "work on your self confidence"
Lately you have been posting all sorts of things where you are doubting yourself
You need to believe that you can succeed in connecting with her
Every negative just adds to a self built barrier that you need to break through eventually.
Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Oh, no i'm not doubting she is there, but what i am saying is are we at cross purposes? My intentions when i am meditating or tryng to communicate with her is for a relationship, like a human relationship but with her and my other Spirits.
If she is trying to say, i'll be your friend and companion, but you need to get out there courting human females and i can help you with that, by empowering you so you can be alluring to females then we are at cross purposes.
I don't doubt any of my Spirits are there, but what i am saying is, do they want to be around me more as just friends and guides in prehaps finding a human lover as oppose them being my lover, do you see what i'm getting at?
You see i am looking for what my dear friend Marquest has, cuddles, etc. If my Spirits don't want the sexual side of things, that is fair enough, friends it is, and i will not try to initiate the sexual side, although that has not happened, so i would still need a sexual companion. No i don't doubt they are there, i talk to them, send them love, etc, but you would not ask a friend to be a sexual companion, i have male and female friends, but i would not ask them to make love to me, they are friends, we have a laugh, but not a relationship in the same way.
My posts may look like i doubt, but i am trying to figure out if i am doing anything wrong, or am missing. Something, thats why i wanted to start the bonding process again with each lady and yes D is here. Today i held her vessel and felt the tingles/ energy from the vessel, it took a while, but it's there.
My concerns are relational if you get my meaning, i cannot hear D or the others, the only info i have is the listing and bio, okay look at it like this, this is what i'm trying to say
for example
me- i start meditating with D, i send her thoughts of how beautiful she is and send out sexy words to her and invite her to interact with me with affection or sexually
D. Is saying i'm not here for sexual interaction, i want to be your friend, companion and help and guide you to allure a human companion for yourself for sexual union.

I hope this kind of explains what i'm getting at, and i don't mean i want a Spirit for just the sexual sidr all the time, lol

Loverboy

sorry of the post is messy, my phone is playing up

Meo
Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Just to add, so you can see how i meditate, or bond, last weekend i took D out or her vessel, i don't like staying indoors very much. I found some nice rose incense sticks for her, went on to the beach took a romantic walk with her and then sat down in a quite spot to meditate.
Came home, had lunch, but some relaxing music on, lit the incense for her, start to send mesaages of love, passion to her, invited her to join me in a romantic embrace, but nothing, so i just talk to her about stuff and fall asleep.

Loverboy, please feel free to tell me, if this is the wrong thing
Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Oh yeah the offering was me wanting to give her something nice, as you would buy your girlfriend flowers, i was not expecting her to give anything in return, lol

Loverboy
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

iamwookie wrote:I think the key part is "work on your self confidence"
Lately you have been posting all sorts of things where you are doubting yourself
You need to believe that you can succeed in connecting with her
Every negative just adds to a self built barrier that you need to break through eventually.
agree with this.
Loverboy wrote:Oh, no i'm not doubting she is there,
and that's not what that means. that means is that you are doubting that you can make it works with them.
"You need to believe that you can succeed in connecting with her"
you don't doubt their existence, you doubt you can make it out with them.
you keep thinking about concuan nowadays if WA better for you than them.
stop thinking that way, I even felt that my ubi annoyed at this.
Loverboy wrote:Oh yeah the offering was me wanting to give her something nice, as you would buy your girlfriend flowers, i was not expecting her to give anything in return, lol
the best offering is not physical stuff. it's your real effort to connect with them.
and sorry but you are not expecting her to give any in return? I believe with that offering you expect her to give you a manifestation. Don't twist your words.
psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”