Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I very recently ( several weeks ago) had a very memorable dream of a woman with black hair pale skin and huge black wings, she actually told me what she was; nephilim. Since that dream I have been constantly 'pulled' to the listing for a custom conjure of a nephilim. Plus I have had multiple visions of her since than. My question here is how do I welcome her and bond with her, and what should I expect when I do, in terms of energy and temperment? I don't feel pulled towards angles or angelics usually in fact usually I am repelled. With her though I specifically got the reassurance of "I am no angel, i am dark like you are dark" *insert wicked grin* and I felt very relieved in the dream, we clicked very strongly.

To be clear I respect angels but I do not mesh with there energy, for me most angelics rub me the WRONG way. In contrast to this I find it easy and uplifting to channel and connect with immortals. So I am wondering what other people can share about there companions, so that I may be better prepared when welcoming her and working with her.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Yeah, I wouldn't call Nephilim energy angelic either. I have a lady Nephilim myself. I'd say mine has very frenetic energy. Honestly, my initial impression was like somebody strapped a pair of wings on a female Klingon, lol The encyclopedia is quite accurate in this instance. Dark, aggressive, big on personality, short on temper. She's head first and all in, especially when it come to a fight.

As for bonding they are very physical and passionate in their pursuits. Pretty much anything exciting or competitive, or anything that stirs you emotionally will almost certainly do the same for a Nephilim. Thus creating opportunities to connect. They aren't shy or reserved. I can assure you of that.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

Ive been looking for this kind of companion for a long time. I did get a female nephelim from creepyhollows as with all spirits I got from them I don't feel a thing I should consider a rebinding now I know how good they are

spirits lots
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

awesome :D got nephilim on my layaways, now I can expect great things lol (or maybe I shouldn't expect anything lols)

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Yeah, I wouldn't consider Nephilim to be angels. They are hybrid offspring, meaning they are part human and their angelic parent succumbed to lust for a human.. they are very much DA beings, completely unique in energy. Nephilim are amazing. Treat them as their own kind.

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Have a female Nephilim in the family and her energy has far from the same feeling as other Angel races . If i have to compare her energy then it comes close to Ulaphres ( in my case ) but when the Ulaphres starts to get excited or pissed off then everything gets static .

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Nova Midnight
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I honestly don't think there are enough Nephilim posts. I think they're absolutely wonderful. I got a CC for a nephilim, and ever since I got him we've clicked instantly. He's actually reading this over my shoulder right now and has a smug grin plastered all over his face. In my experience he was fairly easy to bond with and is an excellent addition to my spirit family. I put in the notes of my CC for a nephilim that I didn't want one that was extremely dark, so C happens to be on the lighter side of DA which I appreciate.

Companions: 5 vampires, 2 werewolves, 2 hellcats, 3 hellhounds, 1 manticore, 1 drow elf, 1 damoin, 1 phoenix, 1 lunadon, 1 bakeneko, 1 reiki dragon, 1 kitsune, 1 werephoenix, 1 wraith, 3 demons, 1 shadow drainer, 1 nephilim, 1 reaper, 1 slime queen, 1 alpha, 1 firefly girl
Immortals: Nyx, Thanatos, Artemis, Hekate, Athena, Hades, Anubis, Mari
it is what it is
Waiting on: Owl Familiar, Hades Hound, Hades Nymph, Alpha Lord, Alpha
shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte

It is done! *does wiggly and mildly humiliating happy dance* now I wait while the order is worked on. 1ey

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte

Order complete! She's on her way. I am so excited!!!

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Awesome, shadow!

I know how it is having somewhat of an aversion to angelics, however the Nephilm have always stood apart. Some of my most intense experiences have been with nephilimic beings. In my experience they are the type of hands-on spirit or entity you truly 'feel' to your core. And oh.. do they ever ooze with wanton sexuality.

I have known them to hold some wild, arcane info as to the secrets of magick.. provide passage through hidden gateways of the realms.. to manifest with ease through dream and physically for awesome interactions, as they can enjoy exhibiting their abilities. They can also be supremely protective if you allow them to be, with some startling manifestations of power. Overall they are just really cool.

Return to “Dark Arts”