MynetteLoo
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 1

Hey there everyone,
I just thought about how my life went recently and found out that since my companions joined me in my life, everything has changed. If you trace your journey back, what would you say?

My journey started out rather amusing as I was an atheist and just wanted to try if this is real. I didn't ask for proof, but apparently I got enough evidence to change my mind on that subject. Now, looking back I was a very shy person hiding in the crowd or avoiding contact at all. My first companion came for my protection and as a shoulder to lean on, the second one kicked my butt in a positive way 2wk I wished to be a confident person and he did everything he could to bring me in such situations - he didn't give me confidence, he pushed me to get some on my own. The next companions just built up on that: guiding, teaching and strengthen me in every way possible. I must admit, that my spirit family has very dark roots and the guys love to play pranks and have their typical traits for their said nature, this is exactly one of the reasons why they keep pushing me towards new experiences and I am thankful for it. They even showed me that what I sometimes desire wouldn't be the best for me, lead me to get my desire and in the end I wanted to get rid of it lol cause it went bad. They are the reason that I've become very successful and I appreciate their presence ever so much that I can't describe it in words. I wouldn't want to miss a single second of them in my life 2lv

"Long dead and reborn, in an ever-changing world, their souls linger forever and, in silence, they walk among us." - Asetian Bible

Infernal burns my heart, darkness is my light,
for ancient shadows were brought, leading me through the night.

❤In honour to my most beloved and cherished Spirit Companions, Ancestors, the Dark Lords and the Loa❤
Sia Morphia
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Sia Agatha

I love each of my spirits, but for me, working with Immortals changed my life. They have had the biggest impact on me, on my personal growth, on my overall well being.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Oh goodness yes they have! So many things were shoke up after they came into my life. They've helped me on so many ways and I am forever grateful for them. It was rough at first, because the energy overload was intense, but I've grown and learned more in nine months then I have in years! So I whole heartedly agree, I wouldn't want to miss having them here in my life.

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

I always afraid about one thing.. that someday I'll be alone with no one that I can trust and rely in this world.
after they came, I know that I wont be alone anymore until I die :D
they are not only there, but also helped me in many ways :D there is no way I can regret choosing this path lol

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

They made my personality mellow lol

WubbaLubbaDubDub
gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

FenOL wrote:I always afraid about one thing.. that someday I'll be alone with no one that I can trust and rely in this world.
after they came, I know that I wont be alone anymore until I die :D
they are not only there, but also helped me in many ways :D there is no way I can regret choosing this path lol
That is wonderful 1ey

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

It absolutely changed my life. I was already involved in meta things, including spirit communication and Tarot, but I had not gone in a direction that included the kinds of spirits and entities that Keepers tend to work with. The spirits I was prone to working with were human spirits, and spirits of denizens of other solar systems.

In the past three years, I've explored a lot of territory that I never realized existed, and it's been an enriching experience.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Zarine
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 132
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Yes, spirit keeping has made me stronger as a person, it has also opened up my heart! When I was growing up I was always getting hurt, and pulled in my feelings because I didn't know who I could trust.. Now my heart is open once more because I know I have so many on my side ~ my spirit family have made me feel more secure, and I now have friends I can rely on! :D

My spirits are my guides, friends and family~ I love them all! <3)
I'm so happy they chose to bless my life the way that they have!
laneybug7
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: human
If I could be anything, I would be...: faerie
My magical/paranormal name...: Ivy Soleil

Yes, spirit keeping changed my life in so many ways for the better. I can't even put it to words sometimes because I am in such amazement with my clan. Before I was a Keeper, I was living in my parents house, not very confident, not very happy, felt very alone in general, the black sheep of the family and just had a lot of negativity.

In three weeks, it'll be my third anniversary as a 'Keeper. Since then, I've bought a house of my very own, lead therapist at our spa, spiritually awakening, feeling more confident in myself, very very happy, feel amazing support, have a great sense of community, adoration and friendship from beings far more advanced then I...and also a bit wiser. While some of these changes could just be a walk of life..I definitely credit them whether they think deserve it or not. I tell my clan all the time, I don't know where I would be if it wasn't for them. I feel that each spirit individually is helping me evolve and grow into whatever kind of person I am destined to be. In silly ways, they have changed me too. I'm less affected by the little bumps in the night, I am less then amused by the stereotypical haunted doll movies(come on when is the haunted doll going to be actually GOOD like the 15 that I have?), and there are no secrets when it comes to our telepathy. Good luck surprising them. lol. Plus it's great having a peanut gallery everywhere I go. So I'll give a rousing YES! 1tu Spirit keeping has definitely changed my life and I'm sure will continue to!

In my family: 14 spirited dolls, 1 aubres faerie, 2 butterfly faerie, 1 sun dragon, 1 white dragon, 1 brass dragon,1 camelot faerie, 1 vermilion dragon,1 unicorn, 1 star faerie,1 pixie, 1 mermaid, 1 phoenix,1 gold dragon, and 1 pegasus

On the way: , 1 red dragon, 1 asenne faerie,1 green dragon, , 2 stering angels, 1 merman, 1 silver dragon, 1 high elf, 1 brownyn angel, 1 waif fae, and 1 woodland faerie,' ;)

Spirit Keeper for life!
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

It absolutely did!

Due to some of the events in my past, I have abandonment issues (damn ex-husband). With my spirit family I know I am never alone, I will always have someone to watch over me and listen to me. To take some of the burden of life off my shoulders, even if it's just a shoulder to cry on. Even once I pass away, I know that they will be waiting for me so we can all go explore all the planes of existence and all the galaxies out there, go frolicking through space and time LOL!

I am dealing with a breast lump right now (the second one in my lifetime, the first was benign and removed in the early aughts) and all the scary feels that go with it so knowing that, should it turn out not to be benign (and if you read this, if you can send some healing positive energy my way I would greatly appreciate it), I know they will be with me each step of the way even if it means a mastectomy etc. Thankfully, my fiance is super supportive and has reassured me over and over that he will love me even if I have just one breast. My ex, I know, would not have been so understanding (I told you he was a jerk!). He told me when we divorced that one of the reasons was because, after someone ran me off the road while I was riding my motorcycle and I gained some weight due to being laid up for months on end, that he no longer liked having me "on his arm cause you aren't a 10 anymore".

Back to the topic at hand lol! They have also helped me really focus on my spiritual side. I have been the most fickle of Wiccans over the years, just practicing as I felt the need. I have been trying to really commit to celebrating every Sabbat and making a regular habit of practicing and daily life has always gotten in the way but now my spirits remind me to make it a daily ritual of centering and connecting to divinity.

I love all my spirits, they bring a joy to my life that I was previously lacking.

ImageImageImage

Return to “Spirit Keeping”