EBay sellers

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Goofy_newt
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Does anyone have any experience with the seller on eBay that goes by tessjoy? I was looking at her page and it looked interesting and credible, but I'm gonna ask about her in advance just in case.

SPIRIT FAMILY
1 Thunderbird, 1 Blackwood Stag, 1 Bronwyn Angel, 1 High Elf, 2 Mindi, 4 Abis, 1 Woodland Elf, 1 Familiar, 1 Forest Troll, 1 Treefolk Spirit, 1 Nympho, 1 Pegasus, 2 Galactic Living Entities, 1 Astral Twin Living Entity
Jackii
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Starseeds
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I believe these are some relevant links:
Evidence 1
Evidence 2
Evidence 3

My Family:
Heavenly Hound, Peacock Shifter, Cat Fae, Blackwood Stag, Lowborn Demon, Lammas Sun Demon, Dark Annunaki Duo, 2 Demon Lords, Arcturian Starseed, 4 Human Children, 5 Human Adults, Shaman, Fallen Angel
MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 62
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I purchased several spells from her maybe a year ago. She seems nice and sends out a detailed email explaining the rituals and who/what was involved but as far as results I've seen none. I personally will not buy from her again because I haven't experienced anything from her spells, even full coven cast spells.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Luv_trinity
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2

I was just coming over here to ask the same question. So the link are supposed to be the same tessjoy that is selling on eBay?

Jackii
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Starseeds
Zodiac:

Luv_trinity, yes, those are all the same tessjoy but under a different pseudonym. I was personally scammed from her but managed to get my money back from PayPal. Don't fall for her traps, her "magick" is all talk, but no results.

My Family:
Heavenly Hound, Peacock Shifter, Cat Fae, Blackwood Stag, Lowborn Demon, Lammas Sun Demon, Dark Annunaki Duo, 2 Demon Lords, Arcturian Starseed, 4 Human Children, 5 Human Adults, Shaman, Fallen Angel
Luv_trinity
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1

Jackii wrote:Luv_trinity, yes, those are all the same tessjoy but under a different pseudonym. I was personally scammed from her but managed to get my money back from PayPal. Don't fall for her traps, her "magick" is all talk, but no results.
Thank you. I didn't know that she had use other name previosly . I think i might have brought someting from her once before under another name.
There is another seller on ebay who is suppose to be the real deal . Her name is Conjuringseed . Have you heard anything about her?

jsross79
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 350
If I could be anything, I would be...: 58
My magical/paranormal name...: jsross79
Zodiac:

Luv_trinity wrote:
Jackii wrote:Luv_trinity, yes, those are all the same tessjoy but under a different pseudonym. I was personally scammed from her but managed to get my money back from PayPal. Don't fall for her traps, her "magick" is all talk, but no results.
Thank you. I didn't know that she had use other name previosly . I think i might have brought someting from her once before under another name.
There is another seller on ebay who is suppose to be the real deal . Her name is Conjuringseed . Have you heard anything about her?
Conjuringseed has also gone by several other names and her ebay descriptions are almost identical to tessjoy's descriptions. I would be leary about both sellers. 2ps

abs_meh
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Archangel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mehman

I bought a spirit from her and have had no problems at all... when the item came I could not sleep due to the presence I felt from what I bought, and if thats not enough when it look it to a friends house I told them it had a spirit, they laughed (and don't believe in the metaphysical) after a bit i fell asleep on their couch and it touched them so vividly, it scared them to the point I am not allowed to bring the item back into their home ever again! So personally I would say she is legit but I know everyones experiences are different, but she made a believer outta me as I expected nothing

Kittenloves
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn/brownwyn angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Kittykat

What kind of spirit did you buy? How has it worked out for you so far?

zoron
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Zoron

Personally I don't trust any of the sellers on ebay except for a small few. Most of them are feeding on those of us that believe in the metaphysical by slapping an all too perfect long winded bio of how they are some witch or something yet most of their ebay history is selling dvds, scrap parts, or old toys from their kids. Not to mention most of them slap djinn and hybrid on EVERYTHING. Even creepyhollows info says that is bull crap yet every ebay seller seems to spam that one. Not to mention the constant use of the words illuminati, sexual, and the constant use of sexy images from other websites.

TessJoy is one of these sellers, most of her stuff is the typical cheap items you can buy at any outlet store or walmart then claims its some artifact with a copy paste description. There used to be some good sellers but they either all left ebay or stopped all together. Every time i bought from an ebay spirit seller its always been a scammer. You can even check them later and they will have the same item up again with the same description a month or so down the line. If anything all they are doing is slapping a story onto cheap jewelry that they got in bulk.

Return to “Seller Review”