Got any paranormal/spiritual podcast recommendations?

Votes & reviews of paranormal media including movies, books, poetry, music, etc
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Got any paranormal/spiritual podcast recommendations?

Postby Likes2Read » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:16 am

vamp434 wrote:I would recommend checking out Mysterious Universe. They cover a little bit of everything in the paranormal realm. One of their most recent episodes covered Sister of Darkness: The Chronicles of a Modern Exorcist which is about a lady that helps remove negative entities that have attached or bound themselves to people.

See, I knew I would forget one if I listed them without checking my subscriptions. I listen to this one, too.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified

Postby Likes2Read » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:23 pm

Tarot for the Wild Soul mentioned a podcast that’s on SoundCloud, called Waking the Witch. It’s by Erin Aquarian (google her name for her website). I’ve been binge-listening all day. :)

The Witch Wave, which I posted about a while back, is now off hiatus.

Have I mentioned Hex Rated? Someone on here posted about them, possibly in this thread, so I checked them out and am a big fan.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified

Postby Likes2Read » Thu May 09, 2019 7:17 pm

I am listening to a specific episode of The Glitch Bottle right now that anyone interested in mastering magic should listen to. I’m loving it!

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 0437614138

If you can’t get to it via Apple, because you don’t use Apple products, look on other podcatchers for Episode #048 of The Glitch Bottle.

Return to “Paranormal Media Review”