The Rosequartz Labyrinth - RQL

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
jobzzet
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: God of the New World
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes

Any review for Charles' servitor?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Screenshot_20230309-203039_PayPal.jpg
I don't know what's happening... I ordered just a small reading from this recent sale yesterday and I totally haven't got anything reply nor chat reply from the website. Maybe it's early to expect acknowledgement for my order. 🤔Anyway, I'll wait...I registered after I paid actually, but my order didn't show up on the account.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

ASTER wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:34 am Screenshot_20230309-203039_PayPal.jpgI don't know what's happening... I ordered just a small reading from this recent sale yesterday and I totally haven't got anything reply nor chat reply from the website. Maybe it's early to expect acknowledgement for my order. 🤔Anyway, I'll wait...I registered after I paid actually, but my order didn't show up on the account.
Hi, yeah I think it was a day or two before I heard from him, so don't worry. Actually I didn't get the email to say my warrior was with me, but there were very clear signs and he'd been with me a few weeks lol

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

lolaberry wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:02 am
ASTER wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:34 am Screenshot_20230309-203039_PayPal.jpgI don't know what's happening... I ordered just a small reading from this recent sale yesterday and I totally haven't got anything reply nor chat reply from the website. Maybe it's early to expect acknowledgement for my order. 🤔Anyway, I'll wait...I registered after I paid actually, but my order didn't show up on the account.
Hi, yeah I think it was a day or two before I heard from him, so don't worry. Actually I didn't get the email to say my warrior was with me, but there were very clear signs and he'd been with me a few weeks lol
Charles did send email but somehow I must of overlooked it.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you 😊 BTW.. Still nothing from him. Anyway, I give it time. PayPal took the $10 US and it should show up on Charles website. I also included one single question. I just wanted to know from him, if the actual ordering process was done right for the reading to be accurate. Before he gets into it or if he needs date of birth or something else. It was not for myself...so I wanted to be sure.
lolaberry wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:03 am

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Charles_Odinforce
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 105
Spelled Number: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Thorian

ASTER wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 3:00 am Thank you 😊 BTW.. Still nothing from him. Anyway, I give it time. PayPal took the $10 US and it should show up on Charles website. I also included one single question. I just wanted to know from him, if the actual ordering process was done right for the reading to be accurate. Before he gets into it or if he needs date of birth or something else. It was not for myself...so I wanted to be sure.
lolaberry wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:03 am
So I was coming over here curious to see what reviews had been left, and I realize now I've never commented in my own review section... so it doesn't alert me to replies in my e-mail

I think these posts are out of order, as in chronologically, and that we were able to help take care of getting you the reading within a day or so of me becoming aware of this last month, but I can't be completely sure. Because of that I'm double checking to make sure we were able to help you in a timely fashion! If I recall the original concerns were posted in our advertisement thread. I thought they'd just been removed once we helped, but I think they were moved here.

Today is me finishing several small projects and paperwork things, and I'm glad I stopped by. If we are that far behind on an order I'll find some way to make it up to you, if we handled it as I recall, it's a good chance for me to make sure the record is clear on that.

We strive to do our very best at RQL, and I just want to be 100% sure we took care of things for you.

Professional Mystic at
http://www.rosequartzlabyrinth.com

"Power unrestrained dead on the mark is what we will deliver tonight!" - Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists in the Air
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I highly recommend the soul sword from this shop as well as other companion attunements/empowerments offered.

For the first soul sword I gave minimal information on my companion only giving a shortened version of my companion’s name/his species. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the write up which included how my companion was perceived, which exactly matched how I view his appearance and personality. The description of the soul sword training and testing was wonderful! It’s like reading a personalized story about my companion. I also felt like it helped me see them in a new light and to understand more of their combat styles.

I have sent four companions to get soul swords each felt the experience helped them to grow and tested them in a new way.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

My short readings experience was great. He was spot on with everything and it wasn’t his fault that his email went to my spam box. I actually wrote updated reviews here and disappeared both times. Maybe my phone played up. I recommend him . He is very professional and kind with great shop prices. I hope this will goes through. I am on my apple tablet.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Gray Mongrel
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Starling Dandelion
Zodiac:

I recently got a Chaos Elemental from Charles and I had a great experience. He replies fast and is very professional and the work done is amazing. I've been having a great time with my new companion A. They truly match my needs and energy and they are just lovely to be around. 10/10

> she/they - enby <

8*8 Spirits
Star Angel, Astral Angel, Diwata Faery, Star Faery, Drac, Amphithere Dragon, Pearlscale Dragon, Psy Vampire, Gryphon, Volkh, Fylgia, Caladrius, Centicore, Hallow Hound, Kitsune, 3 Guides, 2 Wild Kingdom
8*8 Living Entities
Indigo Unicorn, Traherect, Marshaltuk Soulmate, Falwer-Niamstrum Soulmate, Uvok Twin, Ghiseul Twin
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I have an amazing preconjured, light celestial female with me from Charles' Shop. She is appearing to me and her energy is distinctive and strong. She is active and I love having her uplifting and positive vibes. Charles is an amazing and informative professional that made my first time purchase wonderful experience. He was very quick to respond, write up was amazing about her, and he loves educating. Honestly, he is just a wonderful friend who is very professional and down to earth, practical and loves his paranormal work with a passion. That is comes through on my amazing celestial as well. Thanks so much Charles 😄

Return to “Seller Review”