African Healing Djinn

Discussion of specific races of djinn.
greenestwishes
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Does anyone have any experiences with African Healing Djinn? I just got one and I just read the encyclopedia entry. They sound pretty intense. I'm wondering what is meant by hard to manage. Is it just that they are intense or is it their aggressiveness towards others that is hard to keep in check.

Hammer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

greenestwishes wrote:Does anyone have any experiences with African Healing Djinn? I just got one and I just read the encyclopedia entry. They sound pretty intense. I'm wondering what is meant by hard to manage. Is it just that they are intense or is it their aggressiveness towards others that is hard to keep in check.
Creepy Hollows Encyclopedia:

African djinn are born of nature when the need for protection or guidance arises. They are fierce and difficult for anyone less than a master to manage. They are intensely powerful and can often manifest pressure on a human body. They are emotionally, spiritually and physically aggressive which makes for prime protectors but the power to control them is as great as the protection.

By intense, they are emotionally, spiritually and physically aggressive; this means they aren't your typical average day variety Djinn. They need a firm hand to keep the reigns in on them, so they don't decide to take the reigns from you. I would also submit that they are probably on the more stubborn side as well. To have that much aggressiveness, would only make one think. As with many spirits I have, I have some intense ones that must have the ego power trip. Sometimes as a keeper, one must assert themselves as the "Alpha" in the group. In my case, I have had to a few different times; once they know who is "boss" they tend to back down off their high horse... and sometimes they try to test you later down the road again. I would suggest getting to know your Djinn and taking some time to lay down the rules.

Ordained Minister, Father, Padre', or Pastor "Hammer"

"In that book, which is my memory, on the first page of the chapter that is the day when I first met you, appear the words 'Here begins a new life."
greenestwishes
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks for the advice Hammer! I haven't felt my djinn yet, but I will keep that in mind.

Return to “Djinn Races”