neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

One of my reverse adoptions was a binding to Calypso... was this chosen for me at random or does Calypso truly want to connect with me?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Have you checked with the conjurer/seller?
If from CH, you can ask via HD, or to have a moredetail answer, you can use the listing: SPIRIT BIOGRAPHY

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Kayori
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

DarklyDreamer wrote:One of my reverse adoptions was a binding to Calypso... was this chosen for me at random or does Calypso truly want to connect with me?
Reverse adoptions are not chosen randomly by the CH staff. They find a match for you, whichever spirit wishes to come to you.

In a way, it is sort of like a custom conjuring, except you don't choose which species comes through. It is the spirits' decision to come to you.

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

Reverse adoption of an imortal that's a very interesting idea but I would be terrifide if it was satan who adopted me lol god that's frightening to think about

spirits lots
Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down
Zodiac:

fundude53 wrote:Reverse adoption of an imortal that's a very interesting idea but I would be terrifide if it was satan who adopted me lol god that's frightening to think about
Fear is spawned through a lack of understanding, perhaps it would be just what you needed to disengage you from the unknown. Reverse adoptions encompass far more than just being 'chosen' in a simplistic manner, the process takes into account all the energetic nuances of where you are now on your path, where you have the potential to be, what you have the potential to develop into and know, etc. If we ever feel unsettled by that which comes through it just signifies the chords of dissonance between who we presently are and that which we can become, a herald of breathtaking transformation...should we choose to engage.

into my diamond matrix.....
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor

Hysteria wrote:
fundude53 wrote:Reverse adoption of an imortal that's a very interesting idea but I would be terrifide if it was satan who adopted me lol god that's frightening to think about
Fear is spawned through a lack of understanding, perhaps it would be just what you needed to disengage you from the unknown. Reverse adoptions encompass far more than just being 'chosen' in a simplistic manner, the process takes into account all the energetic nuances of where you are now on your path, where you have the potential to be, what you have the potential to develop into and know, etc. If we ever feel unsettled by that which comes through it just signifies the chords of dissonance between who we presently are and that which we can become, a herald of breathtaking transformation...should we choose to engage.
yea i know all that i was just i was just looking at it from a christian point of view imagine there horror at Satan adopting them it be like hoooo the horror of it all lol

spirits lots
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor

on a side note ide be rather honored if i got adopted by an immortal

spirits lots
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels

It was one of a bunch of BOGO deals here at CH, they were a bunch of reverse adoptions. I was surprised that one of them was an immortal. It was an honor and a surprise but then I wanted to be sure that it wasn't just chose at random and that Calypso really wanted to connect with me.

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe

My two cents on the matter; a reverse adoption means that the spirits choose you rather than you choosing them, meaning since Calypso came through for you, that means she CHOSE you, CH did not pick her for you she came through herself to be connected to you and work with you. Sometimes the reasons for a being connecting with us are not immediately apparent or at all obvious but there is a always a reason. If Calypso did not wish to work with you she would not have come forth to be connected to you by CH to do so. so don't worry, enjoy the journey.

Return to “Immortals”