You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Ravechaosknight wrote:Ok, where is Wulfke? lol I'm sure there is bound to be a gender bent Sephiroth among the Averka that would be just perfect for him. xD

On a more serious note. They do appear quite compelling. I'm not much for angelic beings even of the fallen variety, but I do understand the appeal.
Tbh i have been doubting since the first day the listing appeared but i have the same problem with Angels. For some reason they are the only ones i have difficulty connecting with , Sterling Angel entity is on the way and i hope that it will make a difference.

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I have some Nephilim in my keep that I've never connected well with, but that is partially my fault too. Perhaps this could help open some new doors to understanding.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Ying Mei
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Khodam
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I got mine today, and did the bonding ritual and activated her, now I have a sharp headache running down to my tooth.
I have a few Archangels from Bluejay76, but this Averka (Fallen Angel) has different kind of energy; kind of like a Demon queen general I got from SE 6 years ago.
I avoid to deal with DA in these days, but I have to see how it goes since I gave her the first task :)

Eilana
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

And now I am eyeing them too lol

I just brought home a few entities from CH I am getting to know, so now is not the time but I think this will be the next one for me when I add someone new to the family ^^

Thank you Loka!

Don’t let bitter, unhappy people drag you down to their level. Instead use their behavior as an example of how not to behave and be grateful you are nothing like them. 2lv
Ying Mei
new here
new here
Zodiac:

For some reason I have a hard time to deal with her energy, I used to deal with DA a lot back in the days, but now I am more comfortable with the WA energy.
I had her out couple of times, but her energy level is strong, and made my emotion up and down, sometimes even angry.
Now I just have her inside a recharging bag.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Ying Mei wrote:For some reason I have a hard time to deal with her energy, I used to deal with DA a lot back in the days, but now I am more comfortable with the WA energy.
I had her out couple of times, but her energy level is strong, and made my emotion up and down, sometimes even angry.
You can try asking the averka to adjust her energy, so that you can adapt gradually. Or, you might need tuner e.g.:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/TUNER-FU ... DA-IS.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Ying Mei
new here
new here
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
Ying Mei wrote:For some reason I have a hard time to deal with her energy, I used to deal with DA a lot back in the days, but now I am more comfortable with the WA energy.
You can try asking the averka to adjust her energy, so that you can adapt gradually. Or, you might need tuner e.g.:
Hello there,
Thank you for the advise <3 I see the price for the tuner is so expensive, I guess I better leave her alone for now even I could ask her to tune down her energy level.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

Ying Mei wrote:
darkwing wrote:
Hello there,
Thank you for the advise <3 I see the price for the tuner is so expensive, I guess I better leave her alone for now even I could ask her to tune down her energy level.
Alternatively, there is this item.

User470
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits

FenOL wrote:^now I see it as ubis vampire hybrid and go cosplaying as fallen angel ::rofl::
Hahaha, well said Fenol, i thought the same!^^
What this entity can do best than a vampire or a incubus? or the famous Vampicubus?

Just a idea people, i have no biding of them, the listing just dosen't interests me,
If CH sends us a free bind to see *cough,cough* i will tell the difference!^^

eating pop corn and waiting for more details for those who have the binding!
2hp

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Bump I just ordered one any new experiences?

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

Return to “Living Entities”