Marriage To A Succubus

Kiichi9
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10

By the way Nienna I saw your moon avatar, this next full moon is going be huge, I mean, is all aligned for a massive change, is going to be partial eclipse, plus the recent July 2nd new moon eclipse, I recently ordered an attunement for conection with the Moon and her goddess, and also some rituals on my behalf, on those days.
With wife, or not, the clock keeps... and one has to do progress on the spiritual,
although "NO WAIFU NO LAIFU"
I think I still have to do something to impress her, but as I don't really know her, and everyone is different, one never knows if I could be offensive, ridicule, or really get her haha 1mg 1ks
I don't even know how much masculine I have to be haha
or if they even doubt about it haha
anyway I know, and I can only be myself

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Yes i do love the moon because since i am young i was always attracted to it and i would look up the calendar to know where the full moon happens ; it's due to my Werewolf who was watching me since i am 11 :)

For offering don't force too much , you have to do it with your heart it's all that matter ; incense is enough + say things to her to show that you love her and that's why you do an offering .
(incense does not cost much)

The fact that you feel vibration and such means that you start to awaken in some way ; you are more attuned to dreams so i advise you to do exercises to lucid dreams , like that you can communicate more with her.

Doubting too much or getting anxious too much about that can lead to the creation of blockages . I would say that you don't necessary need to spend 1000$ for a spell or something .

Sometimes you have to let go and not preoccupy about this believing or not , just invest your time and dedication and you will be good.

Kiichi9
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10

Nienna wrote:Yes i do love the moon because since i am young i was always attracted to it and i would look up the calendar to know where the full moon happens ; it's due to my Werewolf who was watching me since i am 11 :)

For offering don't force too much , you have to do it with your heart it's all that matter ; incense is enough + say things to her to show that you love her and that's why you do an offering .
(incense does not cost much)

The fact that you feel vibration and such means that you start to awaken in some way ; you are more attuned to dreams so i advise you to do exercises to lucid dreams , like that you can communicate more with her.

Doubting too much or getting anxious too much about that can lead to the creation of blockages . I would say that you don't necessary need to spend 1000$ for a spell or something .

Sometimes you have to let go and not preoccupy about this believing or not , just invest your time and dedication and you will be good.
Thank you, yes I'm learning a lot, I also saw a pair of videos of Sadguru, he says is good to have doubt.
I still will keep them respectfully as an infinite mistery. And be as clear and honest with my feelings.

Btw, did someone told you about your Werewolf company? or a psychic or someone told you?
the seller I've been working told me I have like more than 10 spirit guides around me, he even told me some or their names... I don't know if is an average quantity, maybe you also have more than one spirit with you. I think maybe a reading from an unrelated seller could help me receive a message and boost my confidence too.
Still as you say just with keeping on these works is ok.

PS I also bought an attunement/spell for lucid dreamin :P , still that part of astral projection is little difficult, in dreams I usually just start flying like crazy when I realize I'm dreaming xd
I have spent like $500 or so in this, and is a LOT of money for me, living on 3rd world country, can't imagine paying 1000 for a single spell.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I have that my Werewolf was watching since i am young 4 years after i got him .

When i adopted him , at the time i did not knew that it was a calling (i understood that when i did the reading)

At the time i have never done a reading in my life and i wanted to try so i ordered a soulmate one and it was him who came through it . I was surprised but not so surprised (i think it was him guiding me toward this direction).

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”