redkroweburns ???

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Post Reply
User avatar
Ranka Marx
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 219
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:32 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: The sexy kind
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby Minx

Re: redkroweburns ???

Post by Ranka Marx »

DeeArtLover wrote:I got a response, I sent a message thro paypal, said she/he was still active just slow response time and that my order would be complete by next week or something :)
Yay, a response! I was getting worried that something happened to her. When did you make your order?



User avatar
DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:01 am
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: redkroweburns ???

Post by DeeArtLover »

Ranka Marx wrote:
DeeArtLover wrote:I got a response, I sent a message thro paypal, said she/he was still active just slow response time and that my order would be complete by next week or something :)
Yay, a response! I was getting worried that something happened to her. When did you make your order?
I forget, sometime in Dec/Jan I think cause I read somone got a hold of her n she was still active so I thought it was cool to go ahead and order but then I saw even more messages with people getting no response so I got worried and went right to paypal to see what was up lol



User avatar
GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 190
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:06 am
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: redkroweburns ???

Post by GoldenAitvaras »

DeeArtLover wrote:
GoldenAitvaras wrote:
DeeArtLover wrote:I got a response, I sent a message thro paypal, said she/he was still active just slow response time and that my order would be complete by next week or something :)
How did you send a message through paypal if you don't mind me asking?
I went to paypal and scrolled down to the one with her payment (diamond rice) and clicked it , there should be an option to make a claim n such, first paypal has you message the seller through PayPal which is what I did n she responded within like a day or so.
Well i looked and i don't see any option to make a claim , I only found something that said report a problem and then it lead me to the resolution center and i was able to create a case. Hopefully this is what you were talking about , maybe i'll get a response soon from her.



User avatar
DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:01 am
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: redkroweburns ???

Post by DeeArtLover »

GoldenAitvaras wrote:
DeeArtLover wrote:
GoldenAitvaras wrote:
DeeArtLover wrote:I got a response, I sent a message thro paypal, said she/he was still active just slow response time and that my order would be complete by next week or something :)
How did you send a message through paypal if you don't mind me asking?
I went to paypal and scrolled down to the one with her payment (diamond rice) and clicked it , there should be an option to make a claim n such, first paypal has you message the seller through PayPal which is what I did n she responded within like a day or so.
Well i looked and i don't see any option to make a claim , I only found something that said report a problem and then it lead me to the resolution center and i was able to create a case. Hopefully this is what you were talking about , maybe i'll get a response soon from her.
yea thats probably what i was talking about sorry XD



User avatar
☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 751
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:05 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: redkroweburns ???

Post by ☆Aytide☆ »

I finally got a response too few days ago xD She responded to my disputes omg now I feel bad T_T But tbh I'm really glad that she's actually still active and hope she's doing fine too!
Anddd same like DeeDee (Miss ya gurl xx ;w;) Krowe told me that she could finish my orders too in about 2 weeks hehe


Image
Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath

User avatar
naukratis
new here
new here
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:07 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: ifrit djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: a rabbit shifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Welwitschia

Re: redkroweburns ???

Post by naukratis »

how upsetting. they didn't respond to me at all, and just gave a refund. hope everyone gets their stuff completed soon. :(


my family

cat incubus / deer humanoid / dark matter humanoid / wintershine elf / vampiric mer-jelly / autopuppet / rygner / ajna demon / silvam dragon / sphinx / sanguine vampire / ifrit djinn <3 / moth faery / bantan elf / cosmic elf

User avatar
GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 190
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:06 am
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: redkroweburns ???

Post by GoldenAitvaras »

Nice to know it's not too late to get a refund , would many of you buy from her again even after the long wait and bad customer service?



User avatar
DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:01 am
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: redkroweburns ???

Post by DeeArtLover »

GoldenAitvaras wrote:Nice to know it's not too late to get a refund , would many of you buy from her again even after the long wait and bad customer service?
depends on how the services i ordered go, if they work wonders then yet if not then no lol



User avatar
GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 190
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:06 am
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: redkroweburns ???

Post by GoldenAitvaras »

Finally i have gotten a response from her , she says my order will be completed with next weeks batch , and she will be able to start on them this week. She also says she will email me as soon as my order is complete.



User avatar
GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 190
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:06 am
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: redkroweburns ???

Post by GoldenAitvaras »

She seems to be responding to my messages now . She responded to both the paypal case , a old email i sent and a very recent email. So maybe she is doing better and now might be the time to start getting responses.



Post Reply

Return to “Seller Review”