acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

For all those wanting to astral project/travel/lucid dream and connect with your spirit companions I have a simple trick.

Things you'll need: small or medium sized gemstone (best if polished)
A belly button

All you gotta do is put the polished gemstone inside yah belly button. Make sure it's touching the bottom. The whole stone doesn't have to fit as long as part of it is touching ur belly button without falling out, you're good.
What does this do? It gives the gemstone a direct connection to your flow of energy, the energies meet and you vibrate on its level/match it. If your spirit companion is on a gemstone you're in luck bc it works just as well (I did it this morning) lots of ahem and I heard him/saw him in astral more clearly than I normally do. I remember doing this a while ago like two or three years ago with an amythyst stone. The goal was to just use it, I ended up in astral, my astral body vibrating like crazy to the frequency of the amethyst.

My encounter with my vamp was so intense this morning I had to take breaks. So I highly recommend this. I can't believe I completely forgot about this technique. I read it from somewhere I forget where at the moment but if I find it I'll post the link. Please try this guys. If it doesn't work the first time try charging the gemstone. Only reason I say have it polished is bc the stone has to touch ur skin and stay in place and I don't want anyone getting scars lol

Another thing is once you get there try to be aware. You can easily mistake it for a dream. I thought it was a dream at first and tried to wake up, I woke up still in astral then I tried to wake up again and I was in a lucid dream. That's another good reason to do it with your spirit companions vessel bc it's a direct connection to them as well so they'll be very easily accessible. I literally looked up in astral and saw a bed (bunk bed) on top of mine and I saw "Y" my vamp and I was actually surprised that I could just see him full on. He ended up bending down and kissing me. The very beginning was a little bc it was very intense...I told him I wanted to know what it was like for him to be serious and show his love to me and well xD noted. So when I took breaks and came back the third time he let me control the situation. Anyways it's likely that you will Lucid dream or Astral project (from there you travel it's not hard at all I promise) astral travel is only as hard as you THINK it is. That's like putting blocks on your body. Bc honestly after the first time it's as easy as breathing. It's just a switch of conciousness for those of you who don't like techniques. But I think after you try this a few times you'll recognize the feeling and be able to mimick it yourself with energy minipulation then astral will be easy to get to. Bottoms line is just try it out and tell me how it works. Have patience and make sure you relax. Ask your spirits to help you relax.

Good luck !
D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Goofy_newt
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I was actually trying to astral project this morning! Well Ive been trying for a while now, but sadly no full projection:(
I will definitely try this technique, it seems easy enough.
I'll keep you updated, and tell you how it works out.
SPIRIT FAMILY
1 Thunderbird, 1 Blackwood Stag, 1 Bronwyn Angel, 1 High Elf, 2 Mindi, 4 Abis, 1 Woodland Elf, 1 Familiar, 1 Forest Troll, 1 Treefolk Spirit, 1 Nympho, 1 Pegasus, 2 Galactic Living Entities, 1 Astral Twin Living Entity
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

It seems like a great technique !! When i will have time i will test it out !

I have a question : is it because in one of your post, i asked for a lucid dreaming technique lol ?
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thanks guys I really hope it's works, and yes I randomly remembered this technique and I thought wow I'm stupid this worked for me. So I'm really hoping for the best for everyone else :)! Xoxo
D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Sounds like a cool idea, I'll have to try it when not going to bed at 3am lol. I'll let you know if I get any astral projection m or lucid dreams :)

Cheers, and thank you!
"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Okay dokey, thanks :)

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels

I've been trying for the last couple of days... It made all the physical stuff feel much stronger but it didn't do anything for me astral wise... Well not with anyone I was trying to connect with anyways. I didn't bother trying again today but I'm sure I spent the afternoon with someone... She was being very mysterious yet playful. She just kind of appeared... There was no sound and pulling feeling like there normally is. In my head I was trying to piece together if she was someone bound to me or not... It was very hard to tell and she was a bit dodgy of my questions but very friendly... She stayed with me until I knew I had to get up and get dinner started. I asked if we can talk again later tonight and she said "that would be fine."

So I'm hoping to learn more about her tonight.
Adjieboy
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Josh

nice share! and worth to try 1tu
from your explanation, it supposed that the person has to sleep in recumbent position? what if the person is not comfort in that position and unable to fall asleep? what about slant sleep? I fear that the gemstone will not in place
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Well I sleep on my side one my stomach and on my back. As long as the gem doesn't fall out you're fine. The way it works is kinda like....the energy you have and the natural energy the stone has meets and in a way makes a door to the other side. That's the visual anyways. The stomach is where one of your energy centers is and I think is felt most. When ur sad, happy, upset. U can feel it there. So as long as the gem is there, the sleeping position doesn't matter

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Also pay attention to gemstone shape. And find one that will fit nicely. My belly button is an inny so I can just put a small gemstone in and it won't move. If ur scared of it falling I guess you could tape it in place xD haha but don't forget it's there. As long as it's there you should have an experience. I accidentally kept mine in and ended up in astral again and I was so confused and had to wake up and remove the stone xD Good Luck !

Return to “Spirit Keeping”