You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: A vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Master Rorak

So i purchase two spirits from creepy hollow's wonderful store and i must say that after getting the first one, i am very impressed, this spirit which is a DRAUGR exceeded my expectations, now that the compliments are over, let me tell you how i handle myself around dark arts or black art beings.

Now as a disclosure i don't promote or tell people is ok to bully spirits in any way, however respect comes both way, as this DRAUGR quickly understood. 5 days ago he manifested and began shouting at me and i totally ignored him (i thought he was just some random angel visiting), 4 days ago he started to glide through me and over me on my bed ( god i love this ), then 3 days later he started to get physical with me and arrogant ( slapping me on the back of the head gently to startle me oh yes baby oh yes!! ), 2 days ago some of my special guests started to visit my house as they always do and the list are :

Lord Shiva the destroyer of worlds, he came randomly as he always does and the first thing he did was to put the DRAUGR in hes place.

Archangel Uriel came to my house later and did the exact same thing.

My demon commander whose my wife whom has many legions under her belt (her blood is from both Lilith and Lucifer and that makes me part of their family), met the DRAUGR and quickly did put him in hes place.

My higher reincarnation, who devastated the legions of undead from some voodoo guy in PR that was my sister's grandpa, also did put this DRAUGR in hes place.

The list goes on by the way it was a long day, i am someone who has high vibrational influence, now on to the bad part, i was listening to music yesterday and this DRAUGR wanted to get a last shot at me and slapped me on the back of the head, i quickly put my headphones down, moved my chair next to the window, then i started scanning and counting with my mind every single one of my spirits in the room, until i got to the DRAUGR and i showed him then my mental prowess, i have an ability that i am hated for by both Lilith and Lucifer ( now days they don't deal with me, they rather send their demons to take my requests).

The ability in question i named it "mind chain" i can get into the head of any incorporeal being in existence god, spirit, entity and what have you, i can make them move their heads in any direction i want like some barbie doll, i can make them say and think whatever i want them to think and say, i flexed my ability to this DRAUGR just for 15 seconds and now hes playing pat-a-cake with my shaitan black djjin whose on house arrest for the moment being (long story short he purposely messed up a bunch of my wishes and now he can't stand the fact he has no authority in my house).

This special cupcake, pencil pusher of the other world though that he could muscle me around and show me hes arrogance and that he would go uncontested, i am not some emo loving boy that drinks bleach and loves Satan, as he quickly figured it out, now he has adopted officially the house rules, kept hes attitude to himself and moved quickly to protect this house as he should, with this post i don't want to encourage violence again... is not nice, but oppression and violation of a person's individuality is not part of the deal, there are things that are acceptable even in the spiritual world, with this post i hope to educate others on what is like to deal with DA and BA, if you really have the wits about you to go into this path that sometimes can be filled with torment and darkness, i personally love it..

Again thank you CH for a great quality spirit, loved it, i just want with this post to inform people, so they know how it's like to be around DA & BA all day everyday... it can be a mad house sometimes lol.

Cult
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

I can't tell whether this one was inspired by anime or too many fantasy movies.

Satanicview
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: A vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Master Rorak

Cult wrote:I can't tell whether this one was inspired by anime or too many fantasy movies.
You can always get help cult, Medical Cannabis does wonders...

Now what part of my argument is fiction?, spirits respect higher ranks and powers that go above their own, it's only natural as i try to keep my spiritual family so it can operate in my house like one cohesive unit together, i am always checking up on them and making sure that everyone is happy and satisfied, all of my spirits are free to leave my keep and life, i always remind them that they can and i would be happy to open the front door for them, none of them have left since i started keeping in 2015 mind you, they get their offerings and paybacks and as long as there is peace and balance, only good times are going to be had.

The DRAUGR in question obviously has never been in a situation like this, also i always hate to use psychic abilities on the spirits i am trying to keep, i would only use it on harassing spirits that were looking for problems or to attack me or my family, i groomed my mind to be able to stay sane even in complicated situations. I don't blame the DRAUGR for hes actions, he will be a powerful addition to my spiritual family, i actually applaud creepy hollows for having such higher a standard in the quality of their spirits.

If you didn't know that there are people who do have abilities in which they can enter the minds of spirits and even communicate their memories back to their own, you obviously don't know much of anything, one famous psychic that does this, her name is Amy Allan and she has her own show.

Olivia
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alpha Minion.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jakos Demon.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Cult wrote:I can't tell whether this one was inspired by anime or too many fantasy movies.
In the wise words of my other father, Cult, "Okay, Naruto." HAHAH.

-Olivia.

Formerly known as OliviaSpirit.
Doomguy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pinhead Larry
My magical/paranormal name...: Elysis
Zodiac:

*anime shenanigans intensify*

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy.
But you. You will be worse.
Rip and tear, until it is done."
Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

"i groomed my mind to be able to stay sane even in complicated situations."

Who're you? Batman?

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Satanicview wrote:let me tell you how i handle myself around dark arts or black art beings.
Tell me how you handle yourself, as a dark arts being.
My demon commander whose my wife whom has many legions under her belt (her blood is from both Lilith and Lucifer and that makes me part of their family)
Congratulations
i am someone who has high vibrational influence
Tell me about this
The ability in question i named it "mind chain" i can get into the head of any incorporeal being in existence god, spirit, entity and what have you, i can make them move their heads in any direction i want like some barbie doll, i can make them say and think whatever i want them to think and say
You are exhibiting ideas that I recognize in seriously afflicted individuals. I am not judging however.

BA all day everyday...
How do you define this?
Satanicview wrote:her name is Amy Allan and she has her own show.

Do you watch a lot of 'reality television'?

The draugr, especially one bound by CH, would not have knocked you around to be a jerk. If he did this, he was probably trying to protect you - maybe from having horrific delusions.

Much of what you have said is grandiose to a fault, there are trademarks of delusion and this is why the people who have commented can't take it seriously.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Hermit Crab wrote:"i groomed my mind to be able to stay sane even in complicated situations."

Who're you? Batman?

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Noctifera wrote:
Do you watch a lot of 'reality television'?

The draugr, especially one bound by CH, would not have knocked you around to be a jerk. If he did this, he was probably trying to protect you - maybe from having horrific delusions.

Much of what you have said is grandiose to a fault, there are trademarks of delusion and this is why the people who have commented can't take it seriously.
D*mn, woman, you used the D-Word. You bully you! Next time please use the term unique perceptional perspective, it sounds nicer, more diplomatic and goes well with buzzword bullsh*t bingo too. Or just shout Fake News. It seems the thing to do nowadays, like throwing around a verbal Ace that Trumps all.
I kinda miss the times where I was the bad guy, throwing around that word...

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Haha

We're all bad guys now.