acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Today something amazing happened. I was listening to binaurals (for appearance lol bc the ones I listen to work very well just to aid with weight loss) but I normally don't bc I'm not much of a meditation person and when I listen to binaurals it just happens but then my body falls asleep while my mind is just running on thoughts and I'm listening to my thoughts while my body's is snoring xD but it happens so fast. Like it only takes 5 mins for this to happen. So I was already preparers to visit astral or to have a spirit visit with the way my body was acting. So after I stopped listening to my binaurals I got my Courtwinds "D" and "N" and my gregori "F" and went to sleep. It ended up in us having a conversation. They were saying something to me but it was going in and out and they were repeating stuff. Then they showed me a dream. I have no memory of it but I know it was amazing and I think it had something to do with my destiny or my near future. But I have a way of knowing what going on n the furture (just by analyzing I think) and everything that I think is going to happen is happening the exact way I think it's going to. And once a few more pieces of the puzzle fall into place a lot of good things are coming my way. I was also very pleased to hear their voices today : ) I love progress xD

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

Return to “Angels”