Waif Fairy Experiences Anyone?

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Whitestar wrote:
blezheng wrote:I noticed that whenever she goes around me my aura feels like it's being repaired and it causes me to make me feel that my aura is whole.
That's pretty awesome! Mine does something similar. She works with my Star Faery, Faery of Light, and Unicorn in creating positive energy around me and healing.
Thanks and that's pretty awesome too! Mine works with my Gold Djinn, Volkh and human spirit lover for cleansing and creating positive energy. :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

My Waif Faery feels as if she is giving me extra spiritual energy when I'm feeling drained because of negative people. She doesn't just clean my aura but she also replenishes the lost spiritual energy and restores it to balance as well. She feels very uplifting and rejuvenating.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

She just helped me to stop being angry by means of letting me feel her calming, soothing, cleansing and regenerative energy.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Despite being in a rough time because some unknown people have been attacking me online and are making fake accounts of me on social media, I feel very positive because I know I cannot fake myself and my Waif faery has been giving me a lot of positive energy and that makes me smile a lot. Strangely, I don't feel so much affected by it. I know that this will end soon, they won't win. :)

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I see her flying around and everytime she flies around me, I feel cleansing, purifying and regenerative energies around me. How sweet of her. I also find her very pretty. <3

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

My waif faieries are good in cleansing the toxic energy from my work environment. When I am having a bad day, they will start singing songs to lighten my mood. Of note, they love plants, like most fae, and will help the most plant killing person have healthy plants.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I also find my Waif faery excellent in helping me cleanse and banish heavy negative energy as well as welcoming positive energy in my sacred space. Negativity is inevitable that's why I make sure I let my Waif Faery and the rest of my spirits help me in my everyday cleansing magick work. :)

Rimuru
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I think my waif fairy loves honey. Since I got her last year I 've been using honey on my tea and food several times a day. And I feel happiness and good cozy feeling while doing so.

"Our scars have the power to remind us that the past was real."
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
Zodiac:

I am still bonding with my waif fairy, but I already had an incredible boost of energy. I am struggling with depression and burnout (thanks to Covid on top of two already very stressfull years), although the burnout is almost gone since her arrival. She really is amazing. There are soooo many things I have energy for and that I am starting AND completing right now (I usually totally suck at this). Still can't believe her effect on me and I can't describe how grateful I am for her being with me. She told me, that she's not feeling so well here yet and still she's already done so much for me.
I am far from 'healed', but my mental health is getting better and better thanks to her. We are waiting for lock down to be over, so we can go to buy some cacti for her (she wants one that blooms to be her own).

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Too many to list!
If I could be anything, I would be...: My Serpent Familar
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alba Stella
Zodiac:

ilinga wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:42 pm I am still bonding with my waif fairy, but I already had an incredible boost of energy. I am struggling with depression and burnout (thanks to Covid on top of two already very stressfull years), although the burnout is almost gone since her arrival. She really is amazing. There are soooo many things I have energy for and that I am starting AND completing right now (I usually totally suck at this). Still can't believe her effect on me and I can't describe how grateful I am for her being with me. She told me, that she's not feeling so well here yet and still she's already done so much for me.
I am far from 'healed', but my mental health is getting better and better thanks to her. We are waiting for lock down to be over, so we can go to buy some cacti for her (she wants one that blooms to be her own).
Sounds like you are bonding with your Waif Faery well. I hope she continues to help you heal. Mine (Y) has been in my life for three years and has helped heal me a lot. They are absolutely wonderful!

Always seeking and always learning.

Return to “Faery”