venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I've lucid dreamt before, but so far I haven't had a successful AT. I've heard some very good advice from Aries, DarkW, Wookie, and a few others. I also have this booklet thing that I should read lol.

I'll use this thread to note down if I have any progress haha. Feel free to leave advice or feedback here :)

Cheers!

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

There are books out there about astral projection, you might want to check them as well : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Yep, I will when I can @DarkW ^_^

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

There are lots of books and I keep buying them, but they all end up saying "just do it" when it comes to the actual separation.

Nova Midnight
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I understand your struggle all too well 1sa
I just can't seem to AT no matter what I try. Its extremely frustrating.

Companions: 5 vampires, 2 werewolves, 2 hellcats, 3 hellhounds, 1 manticore, 1 drow elf, 1 damoin, 1 phoenix, 1 lunadon, 1 bakeneko, 1 reiki dragon, 1 kitsune, 1 werephoenix, 1 wraith, 3 demons, 1 shadow drainer, 1 nephilim, 1 reaper, 1 slime queen, 1 alpha, 1 firefly girl
Immortals: Nyx, Thanatos, Artemis, Hekate, Athena, Hades, Anubis, Mari
it is what it is
Waiting on: Owl Familiar, Hades Hound, Hades Nymph, Alpha Lord, Alpha
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

So this morning. I woke up, relaxed a bit with my companions, had a little bit of fun, and so on.
Then I decided to try to astral project again. I put my arms above my head, underneath my pillow/head, to keep them still, and sat with my back underneath the covers.
Each time I get close to falling asleep, a itch appears in my back, that is ticklish as hell, and I move. Itchs I can do, but tickle, no, and it really sucks it keeps happening. It's like my body knows that method works. >_<
I'd like to somehow restrain myself, but I dunno how that's gonna work.
(Oddly the tickle in my back didn't used to happen. It's just been when I've started to try to AP)

Anyways, so I ended up shifting a few times, and so on, then my arm fell asleep. Suddenly I was feeling this fuzzy energy, which could've been my arm half asleep, but I lifted it, and I don't think my arm moved. I say think, as I couldn't really see, and obviously couldn't feel.
So I shifted it up, it was kinda like moving through molasses, but I flexed it a bit, and attempted to use that as a foothold to get fully astral, when my mom barged into my room, after knocking a few times, (took her long enough to get used to me closing the door, but she complains about the air being stale, but refuses me opening the window. She wants the stupid door open ugh) and told me to wake up, basically ruining any chance I had of sinking in deeper.

Sigh. I'll get there eventually.

sandalwood
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels

Inedible wrote:There are lots of books and I keep buying them, but they all end up saying "just do it" when it comes to the actual separation.
Same here. The separation is where I struggled at. The closes I get to separation is when I "let go of trying" and just did the "pull rope" technique, that's when I felt myself float up. I chickened out instantly and said "maybe next time!", then woke up.
when my mom barged into my room
1la

There can be miracles, When you believe..
Though hope is frail, Its hard to kill.
Who knows what miracles, You can achieve...
When you believe somehow you will, You will when you believe. :dancing:
MysticDreams
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon & Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

a little bit late, just browsing through posts. I feel like i've been getting relaxed enough while meditating to let myself astral project. I felt it kind of happen last night, i wasn't trying...just focusing on my third eye as i usually do while meditating. Once i really let go, i felt myself detach a bit and than something pull me right back which shocked the hell out of me. I have been thinking of trying to astral travel more now... especially since my companion would be there for me in case anything happened. Trying to meditate every night now, getting better each time.

~Just me and my dragon <3
supersaiyan5
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
Zodiac:

or you just can buy a spell for astral travel.

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Wow, I have completely forgotten about this thread! XD Been what, 3 months now?
And I can happily say I've been projecting for what, 1-2 months now?
It's not what I thought it was, where my earthen body would be asleep while I do it (which is slightly different, where more of your consciousness resides astrally than earthen'ly) but I can. :D
This has been, amazing for me quite frankly, when I had a lot of doubts that I ever could.
It's not at a level my senses are super defined, but I'm slowly developing those. ^_^ It's more VR like, than reality, but it's a large step for me.

It's felt like forever, but it happened haha. I'm not sure exactly the day it started happening, just realized that these, visuals I was getting, was actually real. Perseverance, and giving it time, I think was the best two things. And belief. Truly believing in yourself.

So many things have happened in the past month or two, it would be too much to describe, but let's just say I'm having a lot of fun with my companions, exploring, and being in the astral. Just ask any of my friends I message. XD

It's been, crazy.
supersaiyan5 wrote:or you just can buy a spell for astral travel.
Actually, that can help, but it's no magic potion to suddenly just "make" you astral project, or travel. And I wouldn't rely on a spell for it, IMO. It helps, but it's not a sudden flip switch you can suddenly start doing it.
Maybe it's the nudge you need, but it won't work for everyone.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”