Thinking of buying an Incubus (would love some advice)

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

just a thought for u too consider.
getting an incubus will only increase your drives it wont really be a substitute for your time with your boyfriend so once your incubus makes its presence felt u should only expect your drives to increase.
also the incubus mite decide to spend time with your fella too they can do that as they simply feed off the root chakra and if your fella dont beleave in such things before he will after lol.
i can tell u this coss one of mine did the same thing with my lass she was like spirits yea whatever then one day i got a text while i was at work saying have u sent one of your ghosts to torment me i laughed i thought she was kidding at first but when i got home i could see from the look of half pleasure and half fright on her face that she was quite serious it was quite funny to watch her cringe or squirm at the most inappropriate moments through out the next few days as it gave her some quality time witch was any time it felt like it lol. she could not cope with it though it was too much for her and she was not ready for such things and it was not by her concent so i reluctantly had to change the house rules for that fella and he left her alone from that point on wards. was a pity really i really feel likes shes missing out on something wonderful coss i have too say i feel real love from my spirit companions.
the upshot of all this she now knows im,e not crazy lol and she even asks about them from time to time ive offered to get her an incubus of her very own but she runs in fear and says noooooooo.

spirits lots
K0KIRI
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucia

fundude53 wrote:just a thought for u too consider.
getting an incubus will only increase your drives it wont really be a substitute for your time with your boyfriend so once your incubus makes its presence felt u should only expect your drives to increase.
also the incubus mite decide to spend time with your fella too they can do that as they simply feed off the root chakra and if your fella dont beleave in such things before he will after lol.
i can tell u this coss one of mine did the same thing with my lass she was like spirits yea whatever then one day i got a text while i was at work saying have u sent one of your ghosts to torment me i laughed i thought she was kidding at first but when i got home i could see from the look of half pleasure and half fright on her face that she was quite serious it was quite funny to watch her cringe or squirm at the most inappropriate moments through out the next few days as it gave her some quality time witch was any time it felt like it lol. she could not cope with it though it was too much for her and she was not ready for such things and it was not by her concent so i reluctantly had to change the house rules for that fella and he left her alone from that point on wards. was a pity really i really feel likes shes missing out on something wonderful coss i have too say i feel real love from my spirit companions.
the upshot of all this she now knows im,e not crazy lol and she even asks about them from time to time ive offered to get her an incubus of her very own but she runs in fear and says noooooooo.
Thanks everyone for your answers. I just bought the incubus calling to me.

Thank you fundude. I feel a bit nervous, I hope my Incubus will treat me well and I will treat him with respect like all my other spirits. I really hope I start to feel my spirits soon. It's only been a few days, so I can't force it. Just need to work on meditation.

Fundude, what methods did you find helpful to communicate and feel your spirits? Meditation and third eye work?

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor

Well I just speak to them I make sure no ones around to see the mad man talking to himself lol. I don't really hear them speaking back to me but I do seem to be able to feel what they are feeling and I can tell you there very loving at first I was like wares all thes emotions coming from am I going mad then it just occurred to me it's them it's them for me it's a wonderful feeling when they do that. Lastly I do have one incubus that seems to resonate with me so well that it almost feels like our bodies merge it make he high like on a drug and makes me feel super strong for around 15 min when that first happened I was like what the hell. As for interactions they just happen at any time nothing I can't cope with nothing physical just huges amounts of pleasure exactly where u would expect. You will probably find u end up loveing them just as much as u would love a real person. But people who don't spirit keep would not understand that and they would think u a fruitcake

spirits lots
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

K0KIRI wrote:
congratulation!!! incubus totally gonna make your day lovely~
K0KIRI wrote:what methods did you find helpful to communicate and feel your spirits? Meditation and third eye work?
the basic: talk with him everyday, got private time only for him, and with time, I hope your level increased because mine do :D

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor

depending on the incubus he mite start doing his thing without even introducing himself but they always find a way to communicate when they want too

spirits lots
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

Congratulations on your purchase. :)
Where did you end up buying your incubus? :)

K0KIRI
new here
new here

kindred wrote:Congratulations on your purchase. :)
I bought the Incubus from Jules Magick Moon :)

K0KIRI
new here
new here

FenOL wrote:
K0KIRI wrote:
congratulation!!! incubus totally gonna make your day lovely~
K0KIRI wrote:what methods did you find helpful to communicate and feel your spirits? Meditation and third eye work?
the basic: talk with him everyday, got private time only for him, and with time, I hope your level increased because mine do :D
Thank you!! I hope so too.... I get a bit disheartened when I can't feel my spirits, but that doesn't mean they're not there. Need to work on centering and meditation!

K0KIRI
new here
new here

fundude53 wrote:depending on the incubus he mite start doing his thing without even introducing himself but they always find a way to communicate when they want too
How do you encourage them and make sure they aren't shy? Also if you don't feel your spirits or see them much, they could be touching you, but you might not even feel it! Would they feel offended if I couldn't feel them?

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

K0KIRI wrote:
kindred wrote:Congratulations on your purchase. :)
I bought the Incubus from Jules Magick Moon :)

Great choice, she and her spirits/entities are brilliant <3

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”