Which seller gave you your most active spirit?

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

nina wrote:
DarknessDreaming wrote:
nina wrote:
DarknessDreaming wrote:The one being who isn’t a Servitor and has been easiest to connect to even before he was bound to me, is a vampire from Toni (removed by moderator).

He does so much for me every day without my even asking him. I feel bad about asking him for certain things, but he tells me that’s exactly what he wants me to do. He wants me to ask him for anything. I love him so much.
What is the race of Toni's vampires do you have? And is he RA?
He was listed on her site under Shadow Vampyres. I never asked her about his race. I remember when she posted his listing in the seller’s section, there was an instant attraction but I kept telling myself it was probably an impulse buy. I kept watching his listing and told myself if he was still there when I had the money I would go for it. Until then he would visit me from time to time. I read the reviews of her shop and felt iffy and I wasn’t sure I was ready for such a dark being. But he seemed so sweet. I think 2-3 months passed when I felt ready but I was slightly short on funds, and then Toni had a sale that very moment. I asked her a few questions which she answered right away. She warned me that he had a temper. lol I bought the binding and he was bound to me the very next day. That evening I was between being awake and dreaming and he was right next me. He gave this low moan of arousal and wrapped his arm around me and held me close with his head against mine. And we’ve been close ever since.
That’s a nice story... I keep lurking on that site and now know many of the entities there ... I suspected one of shadow vampire was the one that you were referring to but he is still there. Is it the listing “gentleman and vampire” ... “I will confirm if I am calling you” something like this the entity said ..
Interesting. How long have you been lurking? It was neither one of those... his listing was very much like a poem rather than just a listing.

I actually have 4 shadow vampires from her and two Hell’s Gate vampires. I do get activity from the others but nothing like the first vampire. In fact my relationship with him is unlike any other from anywhere.

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

DarknessDreaming wrote: Interesting. How long have you been lurking? It was neither one of those... his listing was very much like a poem rather than just a listing.

I actually have 4 shadow vampires from her and two Hell’s Gate vampires. I do get activity from the others but nothing like the first vampire. In fact my relationship with him is unlike any other from anywhere.
oh I thought your purchase was recent.
began lurking there around this june,,, am very new to spirit keeping,, just started in may..

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
ladyoflosttreasures
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 29
Spelled Number: 88
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna
Zodiac:

The most active spirits I have ever had came from 4 places. These are not in any particular order, as they are all so active.
- Haunted Curiosities, an angel
- The Haunted Hive, a djinn
- The Haunted Hive, a faerie
- removed by moderator, a vampire

ladyoflosttreasures
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 29
Spelled Number: 88
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna
Zodiac:

Actually there is one more, a Mermaid from Norse Warlock.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

After re-reading my post Ive found that the ones that are most active for me are all from Lisa. Sure some are very active when I first get them , then go super quiet. I get messages from my Norse vamps lots, in odd ways too. My best manifestation was from my gold dragon I got from her and my white dragon is around me a lot. The ones that I find that do any tasks well , which is better than them being noticed, are all Lisas and CH ones . I do find my Dragon from Jamie to be one that is still active still.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Chimella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Most of spirits from CH
Blujay76 (angels)
Lisa (vampire)

Shelly3630
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Exceptance
Zodiac:

ahemahemahem wrote:
darkwing wrote:
ahemahemahem wrote:Bunbun/Dalian are on top of their game now. Cant think of another that offer extremely active & horny astral being/spirit that will ahem the buyer nonstop the moment they are bound to you. No Bonding required is insane.
Is it guaranteed that beginners and others who can't see, hear, feel will also feel this "ahem" thingy easily?
Sadly cant guarantee that as not everyone can sense energy or even vivid dream & remember it. It took me sometime to get there but I know easiest way is inhaling & praying to star anise. Many ways but thats just my lazy way of doing it. Very spiritual spice & not dangerous for health. Can even pray to it & put under pillow before bed for dreamwork or vivid dream. My ladies prefer physical ahem, vivid dream only to show me their true form or whatever form they are comfortable to show me, at my special request.

If the buyer is spiritually blocked or cant sense energy & refused to put in effort to learn... then its a waste of money to them. Bunbun keep on telling me if buyer cant sense energy, no matter how spirits rape/ahem them, they cant feel anything or they can't remember their dream & thought shes lying... I feel her pain. For me, I can feel it & I get tired from the ahem so I need to take cordyceps & ginkgo supplement for more energy & better blood flow to keep up with the ladies. My limitation is when I outdid myself with ahem, I get extreme fatigue, for few weeks I cant sense ahem energy.

My conclusion is, spirit usually take physical energy exchange ahem over dream ahem. They prefer this option more as its more intense for both partner. My vivid dreaming only to see their true form or whatever form they decided to reveal to me or sometime they sent me special messages that way.

Peace.

Hello i have been blocked by another force doing everything I can to get resolved. I had two car accidents that were fetal the one something made me come back but not whole, where i use to be very connected i am not. You said "put in the work" please explain. I am looking for everything i can do. Meditation, i cant remember dreams or if I do. I hear some spirits but i must work hard at it, my third eye is pulsing. I really am looking for everyone's to give me help. I have had spirits scared of me because of what they say I am like a walking dead. I feel the black hole i was raised mother earth i refuse to go dark.

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

My most active spirits come from The Pagan Shop Online, Dark Desires, and Creepy Hollows!

xytfaith
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Faith4cool
Zodiac:

Hi all, My most active spirits come from The pagan shop online, creepy hollows and etsy!

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

xytfaith wrote:Hi all, My most active spirits come from The pagan shop online, creepy hollows and etsy!
May I know which shop on etsy? ^w^

Return to “Seller Review”