Which seller gave you your most active spirit?

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Chaosdemons7
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampires
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Candors

Hello my most active spirits came from EBay Haunteditems4u !

surgeonsprincess
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 53
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Shelly3630 wrote:
ahemahemahem wrote:
darkwing wrote:
ahemahemahem wrote:Bunbun/Dalian are on top of their game now. Cant think of another that offer extremely active & horny astral being/spirit that will ahem the buyer nonstop the moment they are bound to you. No Bonding required is insane.
Is it guaranteed that beginners and others who can't see, hear, feel will also feel this "ahem" thingy easily?
Sadly cant guarantee that as not everyone can sense energy or even vivid dream & remember it. It took me sometime to get there but I know easiest way is inhaling & praying to star anise. Many ways but thats just my lazy way of doing it. Very spiritual spice & not dangerous for health. Can even pray to it & put under pillow before bed for dreamwork or vivid dream. My ladies prefer physical ahem, vivid dream only to show me their true form or whatever form they are comfortable to show me, at my special request.

If the buyer is spiritually blocked or cant sense energy & refused to put in effort to learn... then its a waste of money to them. Bunbun keep on telling me if buyer cant sense energy, no matter how spirits rape/ahem them, they cant feel anything or they can't remember their dream & thought shes lying... I feel her pain. For me, I can feel it & I get tired from the ahem so I need to take cordyceps & ginkgo supplement for more energy & better blood flow to keep up with the ladies. My limitation is when I outdid myself with ahem, I get extreme fatigue, for few weeks I cant sense ahem energy.

My conclusion is, spirit usually take physical energy exchange ahem over dream ahem. They prefer this option more as its more intense for both partner. My vivid dreaming only to see their true form or whatever form they decided to reveal to me or sometime they sent me special messages that way.

Peace.

Hello i have been blocked by another force doing everything I can to get resolved. I had two car accidents that were fetal the one something made me come back but not whole, where i use to be very connected i am not. You said "put in the work" please explain. I am looking for everything i can do. Meditation, i cant remember dreams or if I do. I hear some spirits but i must work hard at it, my third eye is pulsing. I really am looking for everyone's to give me help. I have had spirits scared of me because of what they say I am like a walking dead. I feel the black hole i was raised mother earth i refuse to go dark.
I feel you Shelly. I have like close to 50 spirits and my blockage just won't go away no matter how much I meditate and its been like almost a year. I want more than anything to be able to see and talk to my spirits but nothing works. I feel so alone.

Spirit Family: 3 Vampires, 1 Vampire/Incubus, 2 Incubi, 1 Gnome, 1 Leprechaun, 1 Unicorn, 1 Nympho, 28 Human spirits, 1 Phoenix, 1 Werewolf, 1 Merman, 1 Domovoi, 1 Fylgia, 4 servitors, 1 Arkan Sonney.

Living Entities: 2 Concuans, 1 Vorin, 1 Falwer-Niamstrum, 1 Courtwind Angel.
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

denanna123 wrote:The spirits I saw the most activity from the quickest (like one of them showed up the minute I just looked at his listing and wouldn't leave me alone until I purchased his binding lol) have been from 3 sellers; Removed by moderator, Sun&MoonAminism, and Shadow of Aries (on Beyond the Veil store).

That's not to say my Spirits from other sellers aren't active too, just that I've had the most intense activity from these sellers spirits.
Would like to update my list to include my amazing infernal companions from Priestess Eve of Eden's Apple! My Glacial darling from Eve has helped me so much with my medication caused hot flashes, I don't know what I'd do without him. And my newest companion, an Incubus, is proving to be such a tremendously loving and active partner I can hardly believe it! He's really been helping me through a very tough time in my life right now.

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
Apollon Emporium
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Apollo
Zodiac:

My most active spirit is a wonderful Viking Vampire from Citrine Stars. This amazing lady has been one of the most steadfast protectors that anyone could ask for. She's very vocal, often pointing out those around me that I should steer clear of. More then once in the past year she's tried to get me to put my head on straight and stop letting others try and influence the outcome to situations that I was finding myself in. Of course, a lot of it was self-sabotage on my part. As you can see, it happens to all of us from time to time. I have so much to be thankful for to this Viking Vampire even when she's threatening me with her spear or trying to whack me on the head with her shield. She's a constant companion that I am most grateful for.

Though, I am starting to question who taught her and one of my Valkyrie (from CH) some pretty colorful words... :|| There can only be two sources in this household...

StevenX
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

both Creepy Hollows and the Pagan Shop have given me the ones with the most noticeable manifestations

Míng
new here
new here

Chaosdemons7 wrote:Hello my most active spirits came from EBay Haunteditems4u !
can you provide a link, didn't find this seller on ebay. thankyou :8)

*Logic brings one from A to B, imagination takes you everywhere*
MysticOcean
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 3000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Crow
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravens

I’m new to the spirit world I searched for Haunteditems4u on Google.
<<removed by Moderator>>
I emailed them I got my first order from them they also reply really quick :)
Last edited by CH Moderator on Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

MysticOcean wrote:I’m new to the spirit world I searched for Haunteditems4u on Google.
<<removed by Moderator>>
I emailed them I got my first order from them they also reply really quick :)
Hi MysticOcean and by the way welcome to this forum :)

Did you say you're new to the spirit world, or could that be a mistype? I only ask because when I look at your profile it says you're a master with 3,000 spirits!

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
MysticOcean
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 3000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Crow
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravens

Hi Lewk I misspell I only have 3 lol which seller would you highly recommend ?

Neciale
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Necia

My best experience was from Ekonsine. Her store is called the Sanguinarium. She specializes in vampires. Unfortunately, I think she stopped providing her services. She was kind, attentive, and had the sweetest spirits. I've had good luck with Citrine Star (have a Morbidae Elf, Entombed Vampire, and Drow Elf from her). Vyrtuousbreath is great for WA spirits, but she's pricey.

Blessed be,

Necia

Spirit Family
Autumn Elf - C
Autumn Elf - ER
Autumn Elf - O
Winter Elf - L
Cambion - E
Dragon Shifter - V
Solaren - S
Ancient Sanguine Vampire - J
Astraothian Demon - A