Which seller gave you your most active spirit?

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
NitNatNewt
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

It's practically a crime that Blujay isn't mentioned more often in this thread.

A bit of background: I've been on the path for over ten years, and specifically involved with necromancy and spirit work for just above six years as of today (*iirc).

Disclaimer: Many of my early purchases when starting out have since been parted with as a part of a personal decision to start a somewhat different path in 2022.

However, in that time I have recieved spell and/or spirit bindings from...

□ Creepy Hollows (Angels, Creatures, Spells, Items)

□ Mystic Morning Treasures (Mainly Spirits like Dragons and such including some customs, plus some freebie spells)

□ Bloody Skies of Fate (Spirits such as Werewolves and Vampires, Items, Spells)

□ Moonstar7spirits (A hybrid, some spells)

□ AngelDark (Demon Royal? Spirit)

□ Sun&Moon Animism (Vampire couple)

□ Prism (Djinn)

□ Candii (Angels)

Of all of them, Blujay's work has been the most consistent for me as a Spirit Worker and as a Witch overall. She's responsive, answers all my questions, and I always know when a binding of hers is done before it ever even arrives. They're just that good.

The spirits she conjures are so present for me personally that I'm almost sad it took me so long to try a different path. I learned a lot from the other shops (some good lessons, some not) but none have made me feel like I'm actually getting somewhere like Blujay and her Coven's work has. I'm a very happy customer and have been buying spells from them ever since!

Mandabella
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 18

NitNatNewt wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:07 am It's practically a crime that Blujay isn't mentioned more often in this thread.

A bit of background: I've been on the path for over ten years, and specifically involved with necromancy and spirit work for just above six years as of today (*iirc).

Disclaimer: Many of my early purchases when starting out have since been parted with as a part of a personal decision to start a somewhat different path in 2022.

However, in that time I have recieved spell and/or spirit bindings from...

□ Creepy Hollows (Angels, Creatures, Spells, Items)

□ Mystic Morning Treasures (Mainly Spirits like Dragons and such including some customs, plus some freebie spells)

□ Bloody Skies of Fate (Spirits such as Werewolves and Vampires, Items, Spells)

□ Moonstar7spirits (A hybrid, some spells)

□ AngelDark (Demon Royal? Spirit)

□ Sun&Moon Animism (Vampire couple)

□ Prism (Djinn)

□ Candii (Angels)

Of all of them, Blujay's work has been the most consistent for me as a Spirit Worker and as a Witch overall. She's responsive, answers all my questions, and I always know when a binding of hers is done before it ever even arrives. They're just that good.

The spirits she conjures are so present for me personally that I'm almost sad it took me so long to try a different path. I learned a lot from the other shops (some good lessons, some not) but none have made me feel like I'm actually getting somewhere like Blujay and her Coven's work has. I'm a very happy customer and have been buying spells from them ever since!
I just got some spirits from her today and they bonded with me in less than five minutes. Super exciting . I’ve only used CH and Mystic morning treasures. New at this and lucky they have all been excellent so far.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

The most active spirit in my case came from Winter Mournings, aka Gwen, a seller who is not active anymore. She is the only one who delivered a being who is exactly as described and consistently communicating with me across the years. He is a stronger conjure than a soulmate conjure, maybe one would call him a twin flame conjure, anyhow he is the most loyal, guiding and active one. Adding: I waited about 7 years before saying this. It took me so long to get to know the spirit in such a way I am confident to say all this. So yeah depending on the spirit it takes time. He is a vampire and a very difficult case in a positive way of course, he is like a moving target lol. Excellent training for the intuition and third eye. I love him!

daniel13rown
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

The only shop I can recommend is the thespellbinderstore on etsy. I met my succubus from Dawn who owns the shop. I'm new to spirit keeping, but I knew I wanted to get into a relationship with a succubus and how we met is pure magick. It has been fireworks from the very beginning and I love and adore my partner. She is amazing and I love her with all my heart. Dawn really cares about all her spirits and she is very responsive to your questions you may have. I know she helped me during the process when I first asked about my partner and after we bonded. B is very active in my life and the bounding process was one of most intense experiences of my life. She is so loving and sweet and everything I always wanted in a partner. 10/10 I would recommend Dawns shop.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

NitNatNewt wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:07 am

Great that Blujay is responsive to you. As I often need to send several reminders before getting an answer. My experience is that this shop does not provide good service in terms of communication. If I wish to buy a listing but before that I have a question, I am sure I will not get the listing as replies come with long delays (if they come at all) and the listing in the meantime has gone, happened several times....this pushes to buy very fast, which is not good for me as I want to have the time to consider which spirit I am welcoming home. Also the shop conjures several hybrids I have never heard of and it would be great to get some more info about the origins of the hybrids, what do they mean for a certain race etc., but it has been hard to get replies...

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Vampirika wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 2:01 pm

Great that Blujay is responsive to you. As I often need to send several reminders before getting an answer. My experience is that this shop does not provide good service in terms of communication. If I wish to buy a listing but before that I have a question, I am sure I will not get the listing as replies come with long delays (if they come at all) and the listing in the meantime has gone, happened several times....this pushes to buy very fast, which is not good for me as I want to have the time to consider which spirit I am welcoming home. Also the shop conjures several hybrids I have never heard of and it would be great to get some more info about the origins of the hybrids, what do they mean for a certain race etc., but it has been hard to get replies...
Many of my spirits are from Blujay as well many spells. In term of communication, she is not the fastest. It usually took her 48 hours to reply to my email. Her listings are also very popular, usually gone within hours, which encourages impulse buying, unless you feel the call. This is not her fault in my opinion, it just to show how many customers she has and how popular her shop is. I recently adopted a process where if there is a listing I'm interested in, I would talk to my spirit family to see if the being listed is a good fit for me. Once I confirm with my family, I would make the purchase. Any questions I have, I can either wait for the being to arrive to talk to them or ask Blujay.

Her main site seem to be old and haven't been updated for some time. While the shop has beings from many races and hybrids, you can't find any info on them in the main site.

The beings I have from Blujay are all very active and responsive. One thing I really like about Blujay is that she and her coven take the time to vetted and work with the beings before they get listed on the shop. This means that they work well and get along with other beings, even if they came from different sellers and have different art classification. They are also respectful of house rules which make even the darkest being easy to work with for beginner.

The most popular beings in Blujay's shop are Bound demon/Bound demon hybrids. These beings are powerful and exceptional at protection and personal gain. They also sell like hot cakes, gone within minutes of the listing go live. Blujay usually put out new listings between 6AM PST to 10AM PST (you can tell how much I stalk the page lol :'D ) so watch the shop during that time period to increase your chance of getting the being you like. Another great option is to contact Blujay directly to reserve a being or custom conjuring.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Darknorth wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 6:05 pm
Vampirika wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 2:01 pm

Many of my spirits are from Blujay as well many spells. In term of communication, she is not the fastest. It usually took her 48 hours to reply to my email. Her listings are also very popular, usually gone within hours, which encourages impulse buying, unless you feel the call. This is not her fault in my opinion, it just to show how many customers she has and how popular her shop is. I recently adopted a process where if there is a listing I'm interested in, I would talk to my spirit family to see if the being listed is a good fit for me. Once I confirm with my family, I would make the purchase. Any questions I have, I can either wait for the being to arrive to talk to them or ask Blujay.

Her main site seem to be old and haven't been updated for some time. While the shop has beings from many races and hybrids, you can't find any info on them in the main site.

The beings I have from Blujay are all very active and responsive. One thing I really like about Blujay is that she and her coven take the time to vetted and work with the beings before they get listed on the shop. This means that they work well and get along with other beings, even if they came from different sellers and have different art classification. They are also respectful of house rules which make even the darkest being easy to work with for beginner.

The most popular beings in Blujay's shop are Bound demon/Bound demon hybrids. These beings are powerful and exceptional at protection and personal gain. They also sell like hot cakes, gone within minutes of the listing go live. Blujay usually put out new listings between 6AM PST to 10AM PST (you can tell how much I stalk the page lol :'D ) so watch the shop during that time period to increase your chance of getting the being you like. Another great option is to contact Blujay directly to reserve a being or custom conjuring.
Thanks for commenting @Darknorth !

I have been checking Blujay site for some years now and I have some spirits from them. All what I can say is that it has got worse in terms of communication and I am not talking about 48-72 hours delay which is ok, but one week or more and sometimes it requires me to ask again after waiting for a week or so...Those I asked were simple questions, nothing so difficult to answer btw. I am wondering if I am the only one who gets ignored as it seems most are all satisfied.. In this forum it is supported to ask questions from conjurers, and like in this case when they conjure hybrids who at times are categorized as quite dark, I want to know what I am putting myself in. For how much I can trust my intuition and my spirits I still would like to get the info from the one I purchase, who has also conjured the being. But undoubtedly that is a popular site, their offer a great variety of spirits, and I like that they use cool images for the listings, so they give an idea of the true form etc..

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

MMT has connected me to some of the most "active" spirits ever. The ones who I consider active not only manifested and interacted in a soft way in vision and dream, but they also visited in very realistic and tangible way with full body manifestation, I can touch them and they feel solid (while I am in deep trance, not when I am awaken). They do it rarely (once a year or in two years depending on the spirit...meaning quite rarely) but when that happens it is just wow!
Unfortunately, not all of the spirits coming from MMT have been active even after years of keeping them, and with this I mean there has been zero activity of any level from some of them, not even a dream... I do not blame the conjurer as it does not depend on them but on the spirit and other factors, I think that is pretty much "normal" and one needs to keep the expectations at a reasonable level with this kind of things. All that said, I am very grateful for the ones that I got from MMT who have been active!

MysticOcean
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Crow
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravens

Vampirika wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:28 pm MMT has connected me to some of the most "active" spirits ever. The ones who I consider active not only manifested and interacted in a soft way in vision and dream, but they also visited in very realistic and tangible way with full body manifestation, I can touch them and they feel solid (while I am in deep trance, not when I am awaken). They do it rarely (once a year or in two years depending on the spirit...meaning quite rarely) but when that happens it is just wow!
Unfortunately, not all of the spirits coming from MMT have been active even after years of keeping them, and with this I mean there has been zero activity of any level from some of them, not even a dream... I do not blame the conjurer as it does not depend on them but on the spirit and other factors, I think that is pretty much "normal" and one needs to keep the expectations at a reasonable level with this kind of things. All that said, I am very grateful for the ones that I got from MMT who have been active!
i totally agree with you i’m on the same page. A seller can be very good conjure in the end how spirits wanna connect with us can be different than a seller. i have many different types of spirits from many different conjures there were all good and some quiet it also depends how you connect with your spirits and how much time you spend on individual spirits !

Return to “Seller Review”