Which seller gave you your most active spirit?

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
K0KIRI
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucia

Hi lovelies!

I'd love to hear which sellers gave you your most active entities/spirits?

So far I have a Bronwyn angel and Woodland Fairy from CH and a Sang vamp, Forest mist elf and pearl dragon from Lisa (mystic morning treasures). I also have one sang vamp and pay vamp on their way from CH. Also planning to buy from Jules Magick Moon.

I am very happy with the services so far, even though I can't feel or see my spirits yet, I know there is some strong energy there and that once bonding is complete they will start to show themselves.

Lucy <3 1la 1s

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

My most active spirits are the spirits I met during my astral travels... but when I think about my spirits, which I got from sellers, it's definatly my warrior angel RA from Lillith. He don't put himself in the center of attention, but he has a very strong presence and is very affectionate.

Novaboo
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 36
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So far CH, but I have a disproportionate amount of spirits from them in contrast to other sellers; only three out of 28 are from sellers other than CH.

K0KIRI
new here
new here

Bump

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

It might also depend on the spirits; some are active, some are quiet.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic20031-30.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
K0KIRI
new here
new here

cats_and_spirits wrote:My most active spirits are the spirits I met during my astral travels... but when I think about my spirits, which I got from sellers, it's definatly my warrior angel RA from Lillith. He don't put himself in the center of attention, but he has a very strong presence and is very affectionate.
Astral travelling and meeting spirits and your bound spirits would be an amazing experience... Do you see them fully in your travels?

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced

K0KIRI wrote:
cats_and_spirits wrote:My most active spirits are the spirits I met during my astral travels... but when I think about my spirits, which I got from sellers, it's definatly my warrior angel RA from Lillith. He don't put himself in the center of attention, but he has a very strong presence and is very affectionate.
Astral travelling and meeting spirits and your bound spirits would be an amazing experience... Do you see them fully in your travels?
Not everyone, just those, who are with me for quite a while. I just catch glimpses of them. Their eyes, body form or color for example. Unfortunatly I can't see physicaly in my journeys. I see them as "flashes" in my mind. When I'm in a real deep meditation, I can see them as shadows behind my closed eyes.

ahemahemahem
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: pewpew

Bunbun/Dalian are on top of their game now. Cant think of another that offer extremely active & horny astral being/spirit that will ahem the buyer nonstop the moment they are bound to you. No Bonding required is insane.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

ahemahemahem wrote:Bunbun/Dalian are on top of their game now. Cant think of another that offer extremely active & horny astral being/spirit that will ahem the buyer nonstop the moment they are bound to you. No Bonding required is insane.
Is it guaranteed that beginners and others who can't see, hear, feel will also feel this "ahem" thingy easily?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
ahemahemahem
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: pewpew

darkwing wrote:
ahemahemahem wrote:Bunbun/Dalian are on top of their game now. Cant think of another that offer extremely active & horny astral being/spirit that will ahem the buyer nonstop the moment they are bound to you. No Bonding required is insane.
Is it guaranteed that beginners and others who can't see, hear, feel will also feel this "ahem" thingy easily?
Sadly cant guarantee that as not everyone can sense energy or even vivid dream & remember it. It took me sometime to get there but I know easiest way is inhaling & praying to star anise. Many ways but thats just my lazy way of doing it. Very spiritual spice & not dangerous for health. Can even pray to it & put under pillow before bed for dreamwork or vivid dream. My ladies prefer physical ahem, vivid dream only to show me their true form or whatever form they are comfortable to show me, at my special request.

If the buyer is spiritually blocked or cant sense energy & refused to put in effort to learn... then its a waste of money to them. Bunbun keep on telling me if buyer cant sense energy, no matter how spirits rape/ahem them, they cant feel anything or they can't remember their dream & thought shes lying... I feel her pain. For me, I can feel it & I get tired from the ahem so I need to take cordyceps & ginkgo supplement for more energy & better blood flow to keep up with the ladies. My limitation is when I outdid myself with ahem, I get extreme fatigue, for few weeks I cant sense ahem energy.

My conclusion is, spirit usually take physical energy exchange ahem over dream ahem. They prefer this option more as its more intense for both partner. My vivid dreaming only to see their true form or whatever form they decided to reveal to me or sometime they sent me special messages that way.

Peace.

Return to “Seller Review”