active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Hi everyone ,
If i write to you it's because i just learnt new things about myself. All that i live right now in my life has a sense now . (I warn people it is long )

At first , it was my ex-power angel who told me that i was influence in all my life on important aspects.
So i did a reading and i discovered that evrything i lived up until now was my fate.
I learned that traits from my personnality were influence , things i liked , things i feel about myself was completely influenced.

As i asked the question to the reader he answered me that i was influenced by the universe itself , which created a strong pressure and repercussion in this physical world.

I will explain morein detail things that now i recognise like "controlled" by this universe:

-The fact that since i'm 6 years i always considered myself as fat , in truth i wasn't at all . This idea grow into my head as years passed , i gained weight more and more . I have a great motivation in doing things in general but losing weight i never was successful in doing so.
Until last year where i lost 25 kg (the highest i can for now).

I had this thought a year ago , and now i understand that it was not a thought coming from my reflexion but coming from "someone" else , someone delivering this message =>
" If i was thin since i'm a child , i would have become beautiful and i would not have developed my personnality , i would not have been open minded , i would have not understood the world and its different shade . I would have been a *boop* that would have counted only on her physical form and i would not be like i am now."

I just learned that the fact that i became fat , obese almost was not me eating too much but the universe making me feel bad all these years about myself.

Other exemple , the fact that at 11 years old when going to school i had this thought : "It is right now that everything in life is good , but after that , everything will not be the same"

I understood at the time this sentence : "Right now is your childhood , a world much calmer and greater but after , when you will grow up , you will loose this innocence , you will remember as your childhood and the world will evolue but not to the great side , it will become more darker."

This memory i remember well as of today. I learnt with this reading how i have been influenced.

I had also in my teenage years for 11 years thoughts about needing to feel empty , to feel uncertain about the future (which contradict my personnality ) . I had no reasons to think this ways.

I have tons of exemple like this . What surprise me it's that it's not a simple influence , it's a great influence in my evolution as a human being . The one who did the reading said that i had big gifts ,with a important raw power and a path leading to enlightment . As well as a future with many possibilities like dreams to realise , or work to do or sth else.
Actually it makes me think of the Persona 3 video game (if you look it up you will understand)

One of the most important things also is that i was controlled for 4 years by negative entities , bad energies . I told on one of my message that my power angel was terrible , abused me mentally . That i am now considered as a schizophrenic in this human worlds. Now everything is clear : I HAD TO pass by that .
By despair , madness, insanity , sadness , lost way , pain , horrible thoughts , a control of the mind where you're pained mentally and it create an enormous scar in you heart , in your mind.

The thing is that it came suddenly . I passed from happiness (and no particular problem in life) to insanity and pain , which is happening since 2013. It's quite long but i'm quite tought to endure . But i'm pretty tired right now mentally to be controlled.
The universe led me to this path , these dark times . And now that i remember it warned before about this dark path , that i would be control . A thought that was repeating for years but that i forgot about.

Anyway , things will gto alright for now , i decided to sent back (finally) my power angel and to move on . I was quite shocked about this news , that i was kind of chosen by the universe itself to evolve this way.

I wanted to convey this message to you guys . I do not talk to often in the forum but when i do it's for good reasons . I just wanted to confess , to share with all of you!

I wanted also to know if people had the same experience as me, "being chosen" by the universe ? Or sth related to that?

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

I THINK MOST PPL HERE FEEL CHOSEN FOR SOMETHING GREATER. I MEAN, WE'RE ALL HERE & WE'RE ALL PART OF SOMETHING MORE THAN THE DAILY RUT THE SCHMUCKS OUT THERE ENDURE, RIGHT? SO I THINK EVERYONE HERE KNOWS THERE'S MORE TO THEMSELVES THAN JUST THE REGULAR 9-5 SHEEPLE. WHEN YOU FIND YOURSELF EXPLORING & IDENTIFYING WITH THE SUPERNATURAL IT'S TIME TO UP YOUR GAME & FIND OUT WHY. WHAT'S CALLING YOU? WHAT'S GOING ON THAT HAS CALLED YOU TO YOUR POWERS? IT'S A JOURNEY & IT'S A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO FURTHER YOURSELF.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
kebbrass
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: a man of course
My magical/paranormal name...: Mr.WTF?
Zodiac:

I just realized this not too long ago, around 8 months ago, i got some talent spiritual world, my dad told me so once when i was a kid, he taught me how to meditate, and let me felt my dad's spirit friends energy, never thought of it seriously until I found this site tho. First I think my dad only played with some kind of magic like we used to see on television etc, taking rabbit out fron a hat or smthn. But one day, I got a dream, one of my spirit friend (a female white wearing some kind of straps covering her body with face hidden by tremendous light) tell me to choose her, the dream last for 3 days, and I thought once it's a ghost! Turn out it's my courtwind angel, M. She gave me sign, wind written in a wall (in my dream), I did search on google about wind spirit, and found a local conjurer auctioning 3 spirits in 1 vessel, and inside of it, a female wind spirit (sylph). I am happy to have her, but I think something is missing, so I did research of spirit with wind on it's race name. And bam, courtwind appear. Everything went smoothly, one of my friend from this forum, FenoL help me with paypal payment (1 penny and I'm gonna pay her back later with mooore than that), I have succu on my cart at that time tho for my first spirit, I straightly change my order to CA, and after 33 days, she came to me. At 2 PM, I strangely awake from my sleep amd check my email, turn out M is already here, funny but yeah that's what happened. I never told anyone about this until I saw this thread tho. M told me once in my dream before she came, only me and her know this, it depends on me whether I wanted to share it or not, but wait until she came. Now me and M are best friends for life! :)

I am blessed with greatness but, I am just passing through this world.

5 spirits :

1 Courtwind Angel, really loving and caring <3
1 male Faery Dragon
1 Sylph
1 Princess (for me) Human spirit
1 Natural & beautiful spiritual guide with cold breeze aura :D (I sent her to protect and help my mom 1h )
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Awe that's awesome! Glad to hear you started well on your way with spirit keeping, may the best come of it! Be sure to do lots of research around here. ^_^

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

kebbrass wrote:I just realized this not too long ago, around 8 months ago, i got some talent spiritual world, my dad told me so once when i was a kid, he taught me how to meditate, and let me felt my dad's spirit friends energy, never thought of it seriously until I found this site tho. First I think my dad only played with some kind of magic like we used to see on television etc, taking rabbit out fron a hat or smthn. But one day, I got a dream, one of my spirit friend (a female white wearing some kind of straps covering her body with face hidden by tremendous light) tell me to choose her, the dream last for 3 days, and I thought once it's a ghost! Turn out it's my courtwind angel, M. She gave me sign, wind written in a wall (in my dream), I did search on google about wind spirit, and found a local conjurer auctioning 3 spirits in 1 vessel, and inside of it, a female wind spirit (sylph). I am happy to have her, but I think something is missing, so I did research of spirit with wind on it's race name. And bam, courtwind appear. Everything went smoothly, one of my friend from this forum, FenoL help me with paypal payment (1 penny and I'm gonna pay her back later with mooore than that), I have succu on my cart at that time tho for my first spirit, I straightly change my order to CA, and after 33 days, she came to me. At 2 PM, I strangely awake from my sleep amd check my email, turn out M is already here, funny but yeah that's what happened. I never told anyone about this until I saw this thread tho. M told me once in my dream before she came, only me and her know this, it depends on me whether I wanted to share it or not, but wait until she came. Now me and M are best friends for life! :)
oh my ice cream!!! don't forget it bro lol :lol:

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
AnenImhetepKhnmhotepIntef
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Non-existing
My magical/paranormal name...: Darius Bakhnenhotep Shilosintishtalhikchihowapokona
Zodiac:

Nienna yes! Around the same time 2013 was the first time one of the dark entities that follow me till this day manifested itself to me and not too long after that I became depressed and hopeless. It took me a while to realise what has been going on and it is indeed all not a coinsidence. You must be an indigo child most of us have natural abilities because we are a step closer in evolution and our unique auras are part of what makes us special. There really is a greater calling for the indigo children we are being warned of huge events that are about to unfold. The evil eye is trying to prevent all of us with truly pure intentions and unimaginable power within by assigning DA/BA spirits and entities alike to keep their EVIL EYES on us and influence events and emotions to try and keep our power at bay, to prevent us from becoming what we are supposed to become through the journey in these upcoming lifetimes because they know what is. But despite all of their efforts we are still growing in this way because its just how it was meant to be good always defeats evil even in the most unpredictable ways. I believe another war between good and evil is spiraling up, the luceferian experiment and all evil has been lurking in the background for too long praying on the weak like a cowardly bully. I have always been into martial arts because of a warrior side of myself that has been calling to me since the last memory I have of my childhood and I have always felt that there is a reason for this that is just unexplainable. (and I really don't want to sound too prideful or high and mighty and even though I deny it and keep asking the voiceunexplainable. Its almost as if these good beings prematurely set this out but everytime I question it before I can even finish the embarrassing doubtful thought I am interrupted "you ARE the one" there are a ton of djinn demons dragons and other spirits and living entities that call to me on a daily basis wanting to join my keep and be a part of my collection claim to want to be apart of my journey and help with my greater plan to take tyrants out of their positions of power for the future of our civilization because the way I see things going right now if the tyrants stay in power for too much longer the luceferian experiment will continue and will ultimately lead to our DOOM. The voices that tell me are the voices of gods, solar deities, beings older than religion. All the research i do about where we came from and about all the gods/angels/deities leads back to the mesopetamian/egyptian gods. The Anunnaki, all my life i have been extremely intruiged by ancient Egypt and everything about it and I didn't know why until recently they have been calling to me for pretty much my whole life, and like i stated before I am not trying to sound high and mighty and I keep asking if it is just my head telling me things that would be nice to hear but one of the djinn I work with seems like he is getting tired of repeating himself he is a purple flame energy which I believe is preparing me for the next stage of my transformation there is another djinn sent by the Anunnaki his vessel is infused to strengthen its keeper as the Anunnaki channel. A vessel connected directly to the Anunnaki is also part of the keep that I will have soon. Although in this lifetime I am just beginning as I haven't even attempted to cast my first spell as I am doing a ton of research to gain the proper knowledge to ensure everything goes smoothly, I noticed that I am capable of emitting large and very powerful bursts of energy at once and if I can learn how to fill that energy with intentions and direct that energy, I can do some wild things. I am going to start a thread called "The Greater Calling" with this being the first peice. IF YOU ARE AN INDIGO CHILD or just feel the greater calling and want to contribute to the winning side the final battle and if you have been or are being affected by evil eye since 2012 please join and or keep this thread ALIVE for everyone to see new-comers and veterans of the forums

In order to be aware of your surroundings, you must be aware of yourself. 8>
AnenImhetepKhnmhotepIntef
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Non-existing
My magical/paranormal name...: Darius Bakhnenhotep Shilosintishtalhikchihowapokona
Zodiac:

I should probably say I am not going to create the thread until I can finish collecting some vessels I can't afford just yet and better prepare myself but stay on the lookout for "The Greater Calling" in the future and if you were meant to be one of the warriors to fight at my side when astral <<Removed by Mod>>hits the cosmic fan then you WILL come across that thread when the time is right

In order to be aware of your surroundings, you must be aware of yourself. 8>
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

AnenImhetepKhnmhotepIntef wrote:I should probably say I am not going to create the thread until I can finish collecting some vessels
Perhaps have somebody conjure a few paragraphs for you too? (I'm teasing by the way.. not grammar shaming your wall of text) ;)

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)

Return to “Spirit Keeping”