Secretsensations 2017

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 149
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrastea

Re: Secretsensations 2017

Postby Adrasteia » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:51 pm

The same thing happened to me. Sadly, my package didn't arrive (probably got lost) and the communication wasn't always reliable. She is a sweet person and a skilled conjurer but I agree, she definitely needs to have a rest.
My entities have been rebound to my spirit. Luckily, considering the recent discount it wasn't a big finiancial loss.

Ishvala
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Unknown

Postby Ishvala » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:18 pm

Wound up having to file a dispute after waiting two and a half months. Not purchasing from Secretsensations again. I was lied to multiple times, I believe intentionally on her end at this point, and it was honestly the worst customer service I'd ever experienced as far as online sellers go. I even had to order a custom Spell from CH to even get somewhat similar to the product I ordered in a last attempt to get my first Spirit T - - - and now others - - - the present I promised. I honestly hope she finds help or closes shop. Not out of malice, but because I'd hate to see even more people deal with what I and many others have dealt with. It's such a waste of time, effort, and energy.

markyy64
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male

Postby markyy64 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:33 pm

I ordered several items from her and not one ever turned up, i wrote the money of and would never purchase from her again.

GodSlayerBabe
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 54
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Galv or Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet

Postby GodSlayerBabe » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:58 am

I have to agree again. I don't think she even sends out ANY packages at all. If you go back through older posts in this thread, everyone who has ordered anything that's supposed to be a physical object has never received it. I'm pretty sure she likely isn't bothering anyways as she claims. I got another really odd response from her "I found the mail you are talking about and going to mail it again and send a tracking number, if you don't get this one we will discuss other arrangements" ... lol still nothing and I'm just hoping to wait out another week or so to finally make a PayPal dispute claim. I think that's the best anyone can do if they unfortunately made an order through her if they want to get their money back.

GodSlayerBabe
neophyte
neophyte

Postby GodSlayerBabe » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:38 pm

So I thought I would update but I received a package of just a bracelet by itself from Arkansas labeled "SS" and it is from Toni. She actually literally sent it out 4 days ago after responding to me that she "found it" so I'm surprised I actually managed to receive one of the items I ordered (but this one happens to be from a second order, I still haven't received anything from my first order).

I guess I'm just weirded out because all I got was a bracelet and nothing else, no additional information, so I decided to contact her about it. I'll probably update this thread again possibly about that. When I opened the package I felt a huge heat wave, almost like I felt the energy of what I ordered (the only thing being an incubus). Like I have to admit the energy is seriously intense... I mostly have Class T52s from CH and it feels almost as intense as that. I'm assuming it's the incubus from a reverse adoption I got. I guess I'm happy I actually was able to receive something from her, but at the same time I have no information on my incubus whatsoever.

I'm just confused though because everyone else who has responded here has not received their package and somehow she sent out one of mine. So she's definitely not a scammer for sure, but I think her organization with her business is just not very good now that I have somewhat of a resolution to this. I don't think I'd order from her again though.

Ishvala
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Ishvala » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:55 am

GodSlayerBabe wrote:So I thought I would update but I received a package of just a bracelet by itself from Arkansas labeled "SS" and it is from Toni. She actually literally sent it out 4 days ago after responding to me that she "found it" so I'm surprised I actually managed to receive one of the items I ordered (but this one happens to be from a second order, I still haven't received anything from my first order).

I guess I'm just weirded out because all I got was a bracelet and nothing else, no additional information, so I decided to contact her about it. I'll probably update this thread again possibly about that. When I opened the package I felt a huge heat wave, almost like I felt the energy of what I ordered (the only thing being an incubus). Like I have to admit the energy is seriously intense... I mostly have Class T52s from CH and it feels almost as intense as that. I'm assuming it's the incubus from a reverse adoption I got. I guess I'm happy I actually was able to receive something from her, but at the same time I have no information on my incubus whatsoever.

I'm just confused though because everyone else who has responded here has not received their package and somehow she sent out one of mine. So she's definitely not a scammer for sure, but I think her organization with her business is just not very good now that I have somewhat of a resolution to this. I don't think I'd order from her again though.

When did you order the bracelet...? If you don't mind my asking.

GodSlayerBabe
neophyte
neophyte

Postby GodSlayerBabe » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:26 am

Ishvala wrote:
GodSlayerBabe wrote:So I thought I would update but I received a package of just a bracelet by itself from Arkansas labeled "SS" and it is from Toni. She actually literally sent it out 4 days ago after responding to me that she "found it" so I'm surprised I actually managed to receive one of the items I ordered (but this one happens to be from a second order, I still haven't received anything from my first order).

Yooo I'm so mad!! Because I actually never ordered any bracelet at all.

But then she responded to me the other day "That's a master vessel with all spirits and spells"

Also I tend to not judge a vessel based on its appearance usually but I got this extremely weird bracelet that is slightly dirty. Lol I wish I could post a photo...

LIKE... My reaction after her response was - 'WHAT?!' I feel so confused now because it's like ... I feel like I am practically having to email her constantly to get clarification on everything. I originally ordered 2 blood spells and 1 unbound reading and a reverse adoption incubus and I honest to god have no idea if that's even within the bracelet. I feel some kind of energy so it's probably just a master vessel but it's like okay I spent nearly $80 on her altogether and that is far from what I wanted. I don't even want a master vessel right now either.
So now it makes me wonder if she got lazy and just sent what she claims is a master vessel. Or forgot my order like she does with a lot of other people.

Anyway yeah this is my overall experience with her and I still plan on going forward with a Paypal dispute because I'm severely disappointed. So not worth it after all this haha hopefully anyone who is thinking about potentially buying from her sees my posts on here and will stay far away from her shop.

Ishvala
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Ishvala » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:10 pm

GodSlayerBabe wrote:
Ishvala wrote:

Yooo I'm so mad!! Because I actually never ordered any bracelet at all.

But then she responded to me the other day "That's a master vessel with all spirits and spells"

Also I tend to not judge a vessel based on its appearance usually but I got this extremely weird bracelet that is slightly dirty. Lol I wish I could post a photo...

LIKE... My reaction after her response was - 'WHAT?!' I feel so confused now because it's like ... I feel like I am practically having to email her constantly to get clarification on everything. I originally ordered 2 blood spells and 1 unbound reading and a reverse adoption incubus and I honest to god have no idea if that's even within the bracelet. I feel some kind of energy so it's probably just a master vessel but it's like okay I spent nearly $80 on her altogether and that is far from what I wanted. I don't even want a master vessel right now either.
So now it makes me wonder if she got lazy and just sent what she claims is a master vessel. Or forgot my order like she does with a lot of other people.

Anyway yeah this is my overall experience with her and I still plan on going forward with a Paypal dispute because I'm severely disappointed. So not worth it after all this haha hopefully anyone who is thinking about potentially buying from her sees my posts on here and will stay far away from her shop.

Yeah no kidding.
I know you said you didn't want a MV, but at the very least, you could switch those to a MV from CH one day just so they're not on an object you clearly didn't want/don't like. I'd be super offended if I paid for things I thought I was getting only to get some bracelet I didn't even like and have the seller basically go, "Oh I put them on a MV for you. No need to thank me."

What makes it worse is that even if you did email her to try and fix things I doubt it would amount to much. I'm honestly surprised you got anything mailed at all. That all said, I was curious about the dates you placed the orders? Because if she mailed them say, three or four months after, you might not be able to do the dispute. I think Paypal has a 190 day limit or something...?

GodSlayerBabe
neophyte
neophyte

Postby GodSlayerBabe » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:58 am

Ishvala wrote:Yeah no kidding.
I know you said you didn't want a MV, but at the very least, you could switch those to a MV from CH one day just so they're not on an object you clearly didn't want/don't like. I'd be super offended if I paid for things I thought I was getting only to get some bracelet I didn't even like and have the seller basically go, "Oh I put them on a MV for you. No need to thank me."

Very true. I guess on the plus side I was like "Ok well guess I got a master vessel according to her and won't need to get any in the future"... and the downside is like you said. I've sort of just given up at this point like nearly everyone else. I think the reason she mailed anything at all was because of the way I worded my email I ended up sounding borderline-upset.

And as a result to everything that has happened I have concluded doing business with this seller is just really weird and strange overall. HEAVILY SIGHS. :')
Thankfully my first order was since December!! I'll just have to attempt to do the dispute and see what happens. I hope to get the money back to invest in other spirit goods ahhh

kindred
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Postby kindred » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:11 am

I'm sorry to read all of the disappointed replies on my thread!

I truly do understand, as my last order I was messed about with for many months, until I gave up messaging Toni & unfriended her from facebook after not receiving my item, this was atleast a year ago. I was also given several different names for the same spirit and when I asked her about it she laughed it off saying she has nicknames because she is Italian her name is too long???

I understand that we all go through ups and downs, but it is concerning to me that some one with scattered energies continues to offer spiritual services and are all over the place emotionally it feels like a recipe for disaster.

Toni, if you are reading this just please heal, get better then restart your business as its not nice to put customers/supporters/friends through emotional turmoil.

The spirit that I have from you is still here ( i bought several but only bonded with one) but I can feel her loyalty to you as I type this. sending you love & healing

Return to “Seller Review”