Secretsensations 2017

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
lolaberry
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Re: Secretsensations 2017

Postby lolaberry » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:49 pm

GodSlayerBabe wrote:
Immommica wrote:Hi newbie here,

Are her spirits bound to your spirit or a vessel?

Thanks

She mostly claims she binds to your spirit. But even if you do order from her for a spirit she won't even tell you when she does it and won't even give any information on the spirit. I did a reverse adoption of an incubus and STILL haven't received any kind of information on him whatsoever and I don't believe I even actually have him at all. She sent me a master vessel object instead which isn't even what I ordered and I don't think any of the spells or spirit I got is even bound to it.

If you ordered from her you will experience the same frustration as a lot of people in this thread you will feel like you don't know what's going on with your order.

I wanted my spirit bound to a vessel and she claimed I can bind it to a vessel and literally it was like picking straws just responding to her repeatedly because she never directly answered my questions.

If you read through the thread.. I would seriously suggest never ordering from her. You will most likely be wasting your money. I think in the past she was able to deliver and follow through on her orders but today there is a lot of deeply unsatisfied customers. I'm waiting for Paypal to give me back my money from her.

Since you're still a beginner I would say avoid this one, this seller built up a negative image and my experience already was just not good even though I gave her plenty of chances.

Just wanted to say any emails I had with info on the entity all went into unwanted , so If I had not have found this a few months ago I would never of known about it 1sa , I have a Raven shifter bound to a pendant and she has appeared as an actual Raven (ive tested this by asking her to appear at certain times ect) she has even followed me around while I walk my dog , I like to de bunk as some may pass it off as coincidence. My blue dragon has actually moved the ring I had him bound to and has appeared as blue lights in my room , so im very sorry to hear she has not worked out well for you

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Postby AriesStarChild_ » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:10 pm

That’s super cool!

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

lolaberry
neophyte
neophyte

Postby lolaberry » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:19 pm

AriesStarChild_ wrote:That’s super cool!

Honestly I have a blue dragon who moves things too and appears as tiny blue lights. Her work is amazing and these 2 entities are THE most active I have to be honest. My raven is getting a bit stalker like in a good way as she is checking me out 1s . I have nothing but praise for Toni as both were done in just over 4 weeks and she replied fine to emails I sent asking Qs

~LavenderRose~
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 26
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby ~LavenderRose~ » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:08 pm

I believe that Toni is wonderful at what she does, and I even have several wonderful companions from her. However, I think a lot of these problems come from the size of her orders, and her doing everything by herself. I've heard of people not getting their packages, and I find this to be heartbreaking, as I know it's not an intentional thing...and the whole thing is awful.

But despite this, Toni is not doing these things on purpose, and honestly tries her best. I think she just has too much on her plate, and doing all these orders by herself, can be quite a challenge. Think about all the time and effort it takes to conduct spells, create portals, create magical items, doing conjuring's & bindings, AND readings. Especially when you have around 20-60 customers in a given time frame, and all of these things TAKE TIME. I believe she gets caught up in her work and sometimes things happen.

I understand about the emails as well, as it's hard to get in contact with her sometimes. However, she is not intentionally ignoring you. Like I said before, I think she just gets caught up, and forgets to email you back. It's not personal, she just has a lot on her plate and perhaps forgets.

She also receives a ton of emails every week....asking about listings....asking about personal situations...getting appointments set up...ect. So her email box is usually swamped! So please don't think she's snubbing you, because she's honestly not and is actually a very patient person.

And lastly, she's always willing to help a customer. She will either refund you or she'll try to correct the issue. Please just remember she is one person doing A LOT of different things, and may not always have time to do things right away. But she's always willing to help. 2hp

Basically, Toni's running a very busy ship, and all by herself. I feel bad these things have happened, and that emails and packages haven't made it through, but she does honestly try. And I hope these issues become less and less. But please understand that unlike places like CH, Toni does not have others to help....she does everything, from magick to bindings to readings...ALL BY HERSELF. She has also just moved back to United States after a terrible situation and has two small children...so she has to be a business owner and a mother.

Sorry this is so wordy, and I know people may have others opinions....but I think Toni is a wonderful person and just needs to figure a few things out. Thank you.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Postby AriesStarChild_ » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:44 pm

From my experience I’ve had both good and bad experiences. But over all I like her work

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

kindred
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Postby kindred » Fri May 10, 2019 8:13 am

So glad things got better for a few customers.

And happy Toni is back in the USA with her family. Hope things get better & better.

Darkgoth
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Toni Chaudoin secretsensations is scammer

Postby Darkgoth » Thu May 16, 2019 7:00 am

Toni Chaudoin seller of secretsensations scammed me $370 for a spirit she haven't give me name for more than one month none of spirit bound to me! I sent lots of emails no respond. but I look at her website she can put up spirit everyday. I bought portal of akashic records and Stonehenge no package were send to me. she lost my package and toni say will send me another one, it has been more than 6 months. I post this into the forum warning you all that toni is a scammer dun buy thing from her.

Where did this P!@ce has became political correctness, a religion not to say.
The Modern 21st century Deception and betrayal.
Your words has not powers against me keep that in mind!

GodSlayerBabe
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Galv or Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet

Re: Toni Chaudoin secretsensations is scammer

Postby GodSlayerBabe » Thu May 16, 2019 9:20 am

I don't know if you read through the SecretSensations thread on here because people have posted all their negative experiences (including me) there is already a thread on the forums warning about this...but there is a very long thread about her and a majority of people have the same experiences. You should dispute on Paypal to get your money back if you can, since that is what I did, and I got all my money back from her actually.

She is actually a very experienced practitioner and a real conjurer BUT what I and many other people have concluded is that she doesn't run a business very well and she often NEVER sends packages (this is like 95% of the time she doesn't send anything, I actually managed to receive a package from her once since she lived in Arkansas at the time, because I asked her literally 4 times about it, and was slightly hinting at taking action if she didn't send anything... but it was not even an item I ordered at all). I noticed a lot of the time most people who are satisfied with her is because they report having a spirit bound to them, so they never had that experience of not receiving any package at all.

Almost everyone ordering from her at this point hasn't been receiving anything so as much as I can see where people are coming from, saying she is back living with her family and singlehandedly owning a shop on her own ... I just don't think she should be conducting business at all if she can't even follow through on anyone's orders and keep track of her clients. It's not a good look for her.

What I do not like about her is that her responses are always strange and unprofessional (in my opinion), and she never gives any status updates on orders or tracking numbers, which are huge red flags to me. She has an account on this forum and yet I don't get why she hasn't looked through what people have been saying on here.
Also she has a bunch of different emails, and I think there is only one Gmail account that she responds on.

But yeah I'm sorry you had to have that experience. It might be too late to open a dispute but I say you should still try if you can.

안영.
hereditary clairvoyant / dream medium
eclectic / death / trad. witchcraft
[spirit fam] many humans / witches

♦ [WA] heaven hound | blue dragon | flygia | divine angel | 2 nympho | arkan sonney | garden fae | masheba shifter

♦ [DA] 3 wraiths | werewolf | galv fae | ulaphres angel | sang vampire | vamp-incubi | incubus | succubus | ankou | cambion | gargoyle | were-eel, shark, & rabbit | ridanrius elf | hell horse | dark angel | 8 demons

♥ [My Princes] Warlock | Ryles Demon | Vamp-Incubi

lolaberry
neophyte
neophyte

Postby lolaberry » Thu May 16, 2019 5:06 pm

Darkgoth wrote:Toni Chaudoin seller of secretsensations scammed me $370 for a spirit she haven't give me name for more than one month none of spirit bound to me! I sent lots of emails no respond. but I look at her website she can put up spirit everyday. I bought portal of akashic records and Stonehenge no package were send to me. she lost my package and toni say will send me another one, it has been more than 6 months. I post this into the forum warning you all that toni is a scammer dun buy thing from her.

Hi did you get spirit distance bound?

Scarlet Bloodmoon
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Love them all <3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Im happy with myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Scarlet Bloodmoon

Postby Scarlet Bloodmoon » Thu May 16, 2019 9:35 pm

That is a shame to hear. I recently contacted her regarding a potential very dark binding. I’ve yet to receive a response from her. I’ve heard her bindings are wonderful and sound like what I’m looking for. I can tell she’s the real deal, but perhaps I will continuing looking for other dark Conjurerers.

Thank you for posting your experience.

Sola dosis facit venenum

Return to “Seller Review”