Secretsensations 2017

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee

Re: Secretsensations 2017

Postby denanna123 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:27 am

I have two conjures from Toni and I have to say they are amazing! Very intense energy from both.
I opted for the remote body/spirit bindings so no worries about shipping here lol. And one of my new companions was bound the same day I sent payment, so very happy customer here I must say!

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James

TheShadowStar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: ShadowStar

Postby TheShadowStar » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:22 pm

i am very happy to say Toni is a blessing, she has great spells and spirits, keep up the lovely work darl

<3 Image <3
<3 1mg SHADOW STAR* 1mg <3
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Postby AriesStarChild_ » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:19 pm

Has anyone gotten her “Spirit Seeing Thingy” ? I’m looking for reviews on it

https://www.secretsensations2.com/_p/pr ... ing-thingy

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

ShadowMutt
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf

Postby ShadowMutt » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:24 am

So I recently ordered a spirit from secretsensations. It took roughly about a week for me to get my spirit (I did a direct binding as I prefer those over vessels). To me, about a week is very quick to get a new addition to the family so that was pleasant. However I do have to say that I wish the description was longer. I only got about three sentences to describe my new one to me. That being said, conjures from Toni are NO JOKE! I was practicing astral travel the same night I got my new spirit, and was disrupted by that very same one. For me, that is a first time experience. Usually they like to wait a bit before popping up but this one was just ready to roll. I do wish the description was longer, however I quickly realized I did not need a longer description as this one is not shy in any way.. So, thank you Toni!

FaeitySeity
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fox spirit
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Dara

Postby FaeitySeity » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:19 pm

I bought a Hell's Gate Vampire reverse adoption (M.) which was bound to a vessel on 9/22 (a week ago). The vessel is a necklace which I just received today, which I think is great turnaround. No complaints about waiting from here.

On the 24th, I already felt his presence. Not just in my dreams but also just day-to-day. She had warned me that M. is on the darker side of the scale, which I could tell from day one. Today, when I got the package for the vessel, it felt like it was practically throbbing with energy. It took me a minute to even open it and remove the necklace. I'm almost afraid to wear it and see just how strong this one is!

Definitely will have to get another companion from Toni in the near future.

M. - Hell's Gate Vampire (SS) )*( G. - Fox Familiar (EA) )*( O. - Parrot Familiar)*(
D. - Psy Vampire (Hiance) )*( H. - Capuchin Monkey Familiar )*( O. - Liderc )*(
E. - Ki-Lin )*( )*( Duoja )*(

Stargazer_Lilly
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sorceress
My magical/paranormal name...: Lilly

Postby Stargazer_Lilly » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:42 am

I went to her store a little while ago, and received a massive "Knock! Knock!" - strongest I've ever felt. Since then I'm also super static charged . Lol. Until I found out who was calling. I've broken the purchase up as there were 2 callers -
One an interesting new companion and the third eye blood magick.

Next I'll most likely go for the second caller and blood magick scan for what is in my blood.

Let's see how it goes? I've not often had such a strong energy-based response, so I'm cautiously excited and many levels of curious

GodSlayerBabe
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Galv or Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet

Postby GodSlayerBabe » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:32 am

So I've scoured every single thread on the CH forum, even through Google, in regards to Secret Sensations and this is my experience so far...

My first order with her were blood spells. I've personally done blood spells before, and so I'm hoping I will receive her package since I was sent an email it was shipped. I might post my experience with her work later in this thread again.

I also ordered again from her - her Unbound listing (where she scans for any unbounds within your area/residence) and one of the incubus reverse adoptions...which I've been holding off for awhile since I've personally and physically been attacked by an evil-aligned incubus in the past (from someone else's black magick...but that's a long story that is unrelated to this thread lol). I have many spirits but that will be my first spirit binding from her.

I agree with other people Toni's communication isn't super amazing - BUT... she did actually respond to me and every single email I sent her. I regret sending so many emails but I sent one to her Gmail and Yahoo. Her responses are very short and terse but she does answer your question(s). It took a few weeks for her to respond. She does have a private Facebook page too but I have abstained from contacting her there since she does mention she is very busy (I think I recall on her FB page she says Sundays are her day off and she basically doesn't like it when people message her inquiring about their order all the time). She told me in an email that since the holidays are over, she can get everything straightened out now. I will have to come back to this thread since nobody so far has posted their experience with the blood magick work. :-)

안영.
hereditary clairvoyant / dream medium
eclectic / death / trad. witchcraft
[spirit fam] many humans / witches

♦ [WA] heaven hound | blue dragon | flygia | divine angel | 2 nympho | arkan sonney | garden fae | masheba shifter

♦ [DA] 3 wraiths | werewolf | galv fae | ulaphres angel | sang vampire | vamp-incubi | incubus | succubus | ankou | cambion | gargoyle | were-eel, shark, & rabbit | ridanrius elf | hell horse | dark angel | 8 demons

♥ [My Princes] Warlock | Ryles Demon | Vamp-Incubi

Ishvala
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 29
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Arts
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Postby Ishvala » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:40 pm

My experience with this seller was alright at first but has slowly been dripping into the territory where I'm starting to feel scammed. Now, I don't throw this phrase out here lightly...let me explain.

I have ordered from her before, a blood spell for the third eye. When it was done I'd gotten headaches but nothing much happened. However I was okay with this because I knew it had been done due to the God awful headaches and perhaps I hadn't worked with it enough to get much out of it yet so I was still very happy with the purchase and confident in Toni.

I had also purchased a True Beauty Spell and while I've done a couple appearance based Spells I'm sure this one has its own effects and I'm confident that it worked.

So when I'd purchased my first Spirit from another seller I thought, "I'll get them something special for when they arrive" and I ordered the Ultimate Offerings pyramid from Toni on the same day and pretty close to the same exact time. When I first purchased it I was given information, and I was content. I knew it was nearing the holidays rather quickly so I didn't expect the tracking number to be updated until later, and i knew she was planning to move her store so I didn't want to harass her over it. Besides, T wasn't even here yet so there was no need to bother her if I didn't need to.

A week passes...
Two weeks pass...

I email Toni and send a message to her on Facebook in regards to whether or not the Pyramid was shipped yet. On Facebook she responds saying she'd sent it out already, and that she'd check on it later that day. I thanked her and apologized for the hassle.

Four days pass...

I send her an email regarding the tracking number of the product I purchased. She asks if I wanted an estimated TOA and I corrected her stating I merely wanted a tracking number that worked (as mine on her site still hadn't been updated at all with any information). She said she'd get on it that day. I thanked her.

The next day...

I send her another Facebook message how things are going, no response. I send her an email - no response. I send her shop on Facebook a message, get a response saying she's backed up on emails...and nothing else.

Nearing three weeks now, which will be tomorrow...

I've emailed her saying if by the end of this weekend she can't find the tracking number I would just prefer a refund.

As my Spirit had already arrived almost two weeks ago and it was supposed to be a present for her arrival anyway, I don't see this as unfair given the amount of time I've waited and the amount of patience I've shown.

Toni, while short, is very sweet and I've never felt disrespected by her. She's like that whacky Aunt who smiles a lot and will stab your boyfriend if he tries anything. However I can no longer trust that my purchases will be delivered and I do feel let down by the professionalism of the store...ive tried hard to give her breaks due to the holidays and the store moving but I'm just impatient I guess.

Hopefully I can get the refund quickly at least. If not, and if I don't get that tracking number after a month, I may have to call my bank and that's a mess I doubt either of us want to deal with.

Le sigh.

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire

Postby Fireshadow » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:03 pm

well I've gotten four spirits from her two weeks ago.
It's great that I could get two for free of course, cause they were reverse adoptions.
My other spirits, a werewolf and lion-shifter were also pretty cheap ( that's definitly a reason why I was able to buy them)
The communication is indeed very slow and it's not a lot... I'm used to getting more information on my spirits.

On the other hand, maybe I should truly learn some patience and figure it out all by myself.
The spirits were bound to my spirit ( not that I did figure this out till I already paid of course) so they wouldn't need to be shipped.
As I'm not very good at sensing my spirits yet, I was very glad with the dream where I hugged a lion cub. Around the same time my order from CH came into my mail. ( yes I went a bit crazy, ordering from three different shops) so I basically welcomed them around the same time.
Thanks to the dream, the pendulum, my limit sensing, the encyclopedia provided by Creepy Hollows and even Lisa from Mystic Mornings, and the lenormand card desk I came up with more information.
Apparantly my lion-shifter is a werelion, who is still a cub/child. She is still alive.
My black werewolf is apparantly good at connecting with me, cause I got some sort of daydream this morning in bed of black wolves coming towards me.
For the reverse adoptions:
I got a Dark Unicorn and a Light Faery. Was trying to figure out what that means... thanks to the CH's forum I came upon a describtion of a Karkadann what seems to fit my dark unicorn...
Apparantly my dark unicorn is family ( the daughter) of my first unicorn-spirit I got.
It seems that thanks to the song that my fairy picked as her favorite ( Waves of Dotan), I figured out she is a water faery and the sibling of my first Water Fae-spirit I've gotten.

so from my experience, I would definitly buy again from Toni. In the end, the communication is something we should truly figure out by ourselves. So it's not that bad that Toni doesn't give much away. The spirits will find a way to give you the info by themselves it seems. :-)

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire

Postby Fireshadow » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:22 pm

Ishvala wrote:My experience with this seller was alright at first but has slowly been dripping into the territory where I'm starting to feel scammed. Now, I don't throw this phrase out here lightly...let me explain.

I have ordered from her before, a blood spell for the third eye. When it was done I'd gotten headaches but nothing much happened. However I was okay with this because I knew it had been done due to the God awful headaches and perhaps I hadn't worked with it enough to get much out of it yet so I was still very happy with the purchase and confident in Toni.

I had also purchased a True Beauty Spell and while I've done a couple appearance based Spells I'm sure this one has its own effects and I'm confident that it worked.

So when I'd purchased my first Spirit from another seller I thought, "I'll get them something special for when they arrive" and I ordered the Ultimate Offerings pyramid from Toni on the same day and pretty close to the same exact time. When I first purchased it I was given information, and I was content. I knew it was nearing the holidays rather quickly so I didn't expect the tracking number to be updated until later, and i knew she was planning to move her store so I didn't want to harass her over it. Besides, T wasn't even here yet so there was no need to bother her if I didn't need to.

A week passes...
Two weeks pass...

I email Toni and send a message to her on Facebook in regards to whether or not the Pyramid was shipped yet. On Facebook she responds saying she'd sent it out already, and that she'd check on it later that day. I thanked her and apologized for the hassle.

Four days pass...

I send her an email regarding the tracking number of the product I purchased. She asks if I wanted an estimated TOA and I corrected her stating I merely wanted a tracking number that worked (as mine on her site still hadn't been updated at all with any information). She said she'd get on it that day. I thanked her.

The next day...

I send her another Facebook message how things are going, no response. I send her an email - no response. I send her shop on Facebook a message, get a response saying she's backed up on emails...and nothing else.

Nearing three weeks now, which will be tomorrow...

I've emailed her saying if by the end of this weekend she can't find the tracking number I would just prefer a refund.

As my Spirit had already arrived almost two weeks ago and it was supposed to be a present for her arrival anyway, I don't see this as unfair given the amount of time I've waited and the amount of patience I've shown.

Toni, while short, is very sweet and I've never felt disrespected by her. She's like that whacky Aunt who smiles a lot and will stab your boyfriend if he tries anything. However I can no longer trust that my purchases will be delivered and I do feel let down by the professionalism of the store...ive tried hard to give her breaks due to the holidays and the store moving but I'm just impatient I guess.

Hopefully I can get the refund quickly at least. If not, and if I don't get that tracking number after a month, I may have to call my bank and that's a mess I doubt either of us want to deal with.

Le sigh.

I'm not sure if Toni could do something about that honestly? I mean, I get what you're saying, but... what kind of spirit do you have? Are you 100 procent sure your spirit doesn't have to do anything with it?

I mean, I have around 59 spirits right now. Some of them came very fast towards me, others took their time. And I don't doubt that my spirits can speed up a mailprocess... I once ordered just a set of angelwings from a Partyshop. Yeah, my courtwind will be very pleased when I wear golden wings on a party, but the package was lost along the way. In the end I asked my spirits to help me out, and basically the other day I got a text in my mail explaining where my package was. In no time I got it thanks to my friendly neighbour whose housenumber kinda looks alike mine... no 301 compared to no 30, bus i. ( although I put into mail towards the mailcompany that they better give their mailmen some glasses)

Maybe your spirit is just making sure you give her all your time by searching for the lost package, or she likes a joke or two? 1c

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.

Return to “Seller Review”