Beautiful stray

We love fur babies around here! Share your pics & stories!
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

About a month ago I had my sliding glass door open, since the weather has been very nice, and came into the dining area and noticed a cat eating from my dog's bowl. I think this kitty was left behind when someone moved, because it's very well groomed, and no one has reclaimed her, after I've posted several places. She is so sweet; one of my neighbor's hopefully is going to adopt her next week.Image][/img]
Image <3

CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

What a pretty cat! I hope she finds a lovely home, she looks like a good one to have around the house.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

This cat is STUNNING! I hope you're able to place her with your neighbor, or with anyone who will spoil her for nine lives.

Who could bear to leave a pet behind? And who could bear to abandon such a beautiful creature? If that's how she got to be a stray, I take a dim view of the humans who left her in such a predicament.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

I love cats! She is lovely : )

Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
Zodiac:

Wow, what a beauty!!!

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Yep, too pretty to be a stray : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

This makes me sad and I want her.

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

My neighbor came to get her today. I fell in love with this cat; she is so sweet, and the good thing is, she's only a few houses away, so I can go visit. I wanted to keep her, but being on a fixed income, can't afford the vet fees for another pet,plus since I have a dog, she was very skittish to come inside, even when I had Hannah in another room. But her new mommy, and I both agree, that she's more of an inside cat, since she didn't go far from my house the entire time she was here, and so well groomed.

I was also surprised someone hadn't claimed her; I filled out a form with Animal Control in the area, which is required when a pet is found, and place ads on Craigslist, the Neighborhood site and a FB group in my city which helps locate owners and also put a sign in my yard. Last night I cooked a nice size piece of flounder for her, which she loved. <3

Solarian
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I want a cat so bad. Instead we are getting a dog. Which i still love but I really, REALLY want a kitty 1bg

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

She is so beautiful! It's so sad to see an animal abandoned-I am feeding 2 outdoor cats myself-apparently someone abandoned them/left them behind instead of doing the humane/right thing & taking them to the shelter or a rescue where they can help find them a good home! Well-I am keeping my fingers crossed I can get them both to come inside!

Return to “Paws, Claws, Feathers, Furries & Fins”