dovemacob

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
david2885
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

rd2gether
I was trying to figure out which thread to post this under. I hope this is ok.

Can anyone tell me their experiences with Dovemacob? Thank you

PhoenixRising
I purchased an "amesha spenta" amethyst pendant from her. I got it today!! So I've only had it a couple of hours but I definitely felt the energy from this one. This is my 2nd purchase from her and the first one is also working out well so far. She gets an A+ in my book!! :D

spiritsearcher
Well my experience wasnt what I hoped..
I feel she is very genuine and sincere, I just wished everything worked out like I thought..
I purchased a Copia Extreme Wealth Spell with lucky #'s (last year) also with a spell booster spell as well....and I might have won a free ticket in 3 months from them if that, I had contacted Dove again and she did a recast 3 months later and maybe another couple free tickets..I was always so positive but oh well, life goes on....and my genie I purchased last year in september..well, I have yet to even bond him..I tried countless times and nothing...
There is energy coming from the ring, but no response from genie, or even the smallest wishes...
I also purchased a mystery auction with lots of goodies..but no results from items, so I am confused. I felt her items were highly charged, but Ive seen no results either..
Were not always going to have the experience we want, some positive, and some not so positive..
But thats me...
I dont want anyone to think anything bad, these are my experiences and your experiences could be different, Dove is a very nice lady..but sometimes things work better for others right.??
And to be honest after I feel an item does not live up to its rep, I dont bother.
No point contacting the seller over and over..
I may try again, But I'll have to really rethink everything..
Ill consult my other genies first...

dove
Hi Spiritsearcher-

I am so glad to hear that you like me, but I wish you would email me with questions so that I can help you to bond with your items.

I am always willing and available to help anyone who needs it!

The most important thing is that you feel the energy, that is key.

We can work together to help you to get the most from that energy.

It is likely that you just need to open to it a bit more and I can help you with that if you'd like.

Email me anytime at dovemacobATgmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as I possibly can!

Blessings, Dove Macob

...Hi PhoenixRising84-

First, thank you for the hilarious christmas card! That was darling.

Second, I just wanted you to know that you will absolute love the Amesha Spenta, the energy is out of this world and I am certain that you will have wonderful results.

As I mentioned before to Spiritsearcher, do not hesitate to write me at any time with your questions.

I have been told I am a wealth of knowledge, mostly useless, but nevermind that!

Blessings, dovemacob

albanygang
Dove - I respect your coming here and explaining things. I do feel that you are honourable, but also I feel that spiritsearcher has some valid points. Okay Dove you are willing to work with Spiritsearcher to help them get results from their items, but how can it be that an individual fails to get the intended results from practically all their purchases from you. Surely it cant be that difficult to get results and I dont believe that there is anything wrong with spiritsearcher either. I am fairly new to this scene so it is something that I genuinely would love to understand.

dove
HI albanygang-

You have a very vaild point.

Perhaps what needs to be done for spiritsearcher is an Allegiance spell for her Jinn to be sure that it is not interfering with her other spirits.

I believe Magnolia has a free Allegiance spell on her website somewhere, or I can perform it for her if she would like.

I cannot help anyone who does not ask for it though, and this is truly the first I am hearing of any trouble from spiritsearcher.

I hope this helps to answer your question !
Blessings, Dove

spiritsearcher
Hi Dove...

Let me make clear Im a he not a she..lol...
That was funny though, Im not offended..
I know you are very nice but I dont like to bother someone over and over, thats just me..I dont want to be a pain..
I understand you are always looking out for us buyers to have a positive experience with your items, but for some it may or may not happen, thats just the way things are...I have many genies as well 20+ ..maybe and I have felt they are there to listen to me and I can feel a response, and if I tell my genie I purchased from you that HE was called a SHE, he would not be happy..!!!
Im saying that maybe one of my many genies is being protective and preventing a bond with other spirits...and Ive always called them all family..
I will contact you through email in hopes to bring about a positive experience..
Im kind of tired of purchasing from many sellers with nothing happening..
Sometime we as buyers just get fed up with no results, and that is why we do not contact the seller as we feel we have put our hearts into the items with nothing..I know the items I have purchased from you are brewing with energy, but what do you do after so many attempts connecting and never establishing that bond with spirit or spell bound item, or keeping positive through a spell cast that sounds like it could really help someone in need..???
I will contact you for help because you have been a very kind soul, I will never say not to buy from you, but remember we all wont have the same experiences either...I will be purchasing again, but its a phase we feel that may or should have helped a situation in need...no one can guarantee everything will work for everyone..right..???

Pete...

albanygang
Thanks for the response Dove. I have never heard of an " allegiance spell", but I am aware that there is quite a bit that I dont know in this area. If spritsearcher takes you up on your offer, I would be interested to see how it all pans out.

cheers

IndigoWonder
It's been quite some time now but I have made purchases from Dove and they are wonderful items. My favorite has to be a handmade bell. It has an amazing ring to it. She was always very prompt in responding to my emails and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her.

dirk
Hi,

I purchased a bracelet from Dove. Arrived promptly and I do feel some sort of vibration/energy when I where it. I am still working on results, however, I have had some (It is just hard judge one thing, because right now I am trying multiple things at once towards the same goal and I am getting results but where the credit lies is a bit hard to judge) So, I give her a thumbs up, however I have yet to send the items review on Ebay because I am still curious as to its results in the near future. I feel it is always important not just to simply give the Ebay feedback of (Yup got it today looks nice hope it works etc.) Real opinions will only help the true sellers and filter the cons. So, so far so good will keep you updated. Oh, the price was very reasonable as well, I thought.

mane79nll
Well, I think for white entity ...more time is needed to bond with them. Rest assured, you would not be disappointed with the purchase. dove is one of the trustworthy seller.

dirk
Oh,

forgot to mention it was only enchanted not haunted. I just purchased 2 additional items all roughly intended for the same thing (Attraction). I find this category interesting, since any flirtation I receive is out of the ordinary (I'm an average boring suburban dad ). I am not looking for love nor am I really interested in it. It is simply a good way to further understand this whole metaphysical/magick Phenomenon. I still have not encountered anything that seemed to make people act weird more than succubus that I had, yet to be fair first bracelet causes a vibration and some positive reactions so I will see what the other two bracelets do. I can perform a taste test if you will. (Heck at twenty bucks who cares it is cheaper than a movie) so good on you Dove.

spiritsearcher
I have to say enchanted items work better if you are in need of something as they tend to enhance their powers...
There are lots of items on ebay that claim to make you rich, but it does help if your in need of need of money, but them again without being positive or projecting that energy you will never see the results anyway...
Purchasing a spell bound item helps magnify the thoughts of intended, thats what I have learned...

dirk..were you the one who returned the succubus because it was to Hott to handle back to julie..???

Thanks for the Allegiance Spell and all your help Dove, Ill email you an update in a couple days...

dirk
Yup that was me. Very Weird experience (I adjusted my user name in this forum, but I am the same guy). I find a lot of stuff interesting and I am sure I am probably overly curious about lots of stuff. I also realize and have read that belief and need does play a role in enchanted items, however, this is the way I am looking at it:

I started out as a dis-believer who was hit on the head if you will with a real interesting experience (Didn't need it). So, now I am trying out different things. Since I don't "Need" the results I look for more subtle things. For instance this bracelet that Dove sold, not sure if it is attracting attention or not, however, I do feel a vibrating energy (call it chi or whatever) so be simply wearing the bracelet I am leaning about at least one sensation of energy which I can focus on and almost control (Sending waves if you will from one part of my body to another, pretty cool) For a lot of folks this is probably old hat, for me it helps in two ways. Anything that works only seems to fortify my belief system (My goal would be able to cast my own spells etc. which I am also tinkering with) Any anytime I can sense energy it help me identify it in the future. Also Dove has attractive prices and good reviews. I would recommend her so far and I will provide an update on my other two purchases.

dirk
One more thought on "Need" Some say you will receive if you have a need. Others will say you are more likely to receive if you already have "Law of attraction" And all say if you can visualize what you want that helps. So, I find it pretty interesting when someone is additionally friendly to me "Although I am pretty outgoing and happy" so, the interactions are more subtle like people seemed to stand a bit closer or where just a bit more likely to touch me simple pat on the shoulder etc. Again very interesting for me. I am also currently working on some guided audio meditations that I purchased from a extreme mind website one is supposed to help you have out of body experiences which is something else i am attempting (So much stuff so little time) Any sellers selling OBE products you would recomend? From my understanding if you can project a couple of times you start getting the hang of it.

spiritsearcher
Im not to educated on OBE, but Im sure someone on the forum maybe..
Good Luck Though...

greeenestwishes
I've just recently purchased from Dove. One of the spells has was to connect better with my spirits. I recommend that spell for anyone trying to connect better. I've already noticed a difference with that one. I just purchased a vampire from Creepy Hollows. I was very surprised I was able to see him the first time I meditated with him. I've noticed a difference with my other spirits too. I also purchased a ring. The energy on that was subtle at first, but I started thinking about it and I have noticed some changes that began when the ring arrived. I also have to say that in her emails to me Dove always mentioned to keep her updated on how things worked out. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.

dirk
Just wanted to mention the following:

Purchased two items from Dove Payed with paypal each separately, so each had a shipping charge. She combined shipping and sent me a shipping charge refund. Please note I didn't ask (didn't really mind either way it is only 6 bucks) However, she treated me well, thought you all should know.

Cheers

Dirk

queniecups
Hi i get a lovely feeling about her when i read her listings. I was looking for the bonding invocation and cant see it.

Q

FaerieWhispers
Hi Queenie,
I too was looking for one and cannot find one.................
Please let me know if you do find one.

Brightest Blessings

queniecups
Will do. x

dove
Hi ,
The bonding spell would fall under a triple cast, with the triple cast spell, you can have any custom spell and with this, you would be able to be very specific about what you wish to do.
I hope this helps!

blessings,dovemacob

FaerieWhispers
Dear Dove,
Yes that helps! Thank you very much!
Blessings,
Faerie Whispers

queniecups
Oh, thanks so much dove, x

dove
Secret Sale the day after presidents day (Tuesday 2/19) use coupon code creepysale to save 50% on everything and anything!
Yippee!!

FaerieWhispers
Hurray! 50% off! Look out world and wallet!

I have to say I just made my first purchase(s) from Dove and have found her to be very helpful and accomodating!

I look forward to seeing the outcome of the spells!

Brightest Blessings,
Faerie Whispers (Robyn)

...Ok, following up on my previous post.

Early this week my Aura Cleanse was completed since then I have felt fantastic.
I am feeling less depressed, happier and more energetic (something I haven't felt in about 13 years!) in addition to feeling better I have won two amazing gifts in the last couple of days! First was the contest here with Magnolia, and then a company I buy from did a drawing and sent me a bottle of blended essential oil (which I feel all of my spirits like)! It is wonderful with grapefruit, ylang ylang, palmarosa, hyssop, and sandalwood!

I would recommend this Aura Cleanse to anyone as it has been a life changing experience for me (not to mention my spirits seem to connect better to me! )

Dove is a brilliant person, wonderfully helpful, and a life saver!

queniecups
hi all i bought a have your familiar spirit conjured for you spell. Dove was quick at getting back to me and since then ive felt the energy of the spirit with me.

q.

topazz
Faerie, that's fabulous you're feeling so much better for it!

And well done you for winning those items... someone has to win and i'm glad it went to someone nice

Hunter-Smith
I've purchsed some more from Dove.

She is a wonderful and helpful person.

She answered all of my questions in a timely manner.

She is also and great seller to work with.

Thank you, Dove! :)

xXxClairexXx
Dove?? Oh isn't she just so wonderful!!

I have bought a Unicorn from her and she is beautiful!!
Actually she came to visit me before her pendant arrived!! I was pleased with it!!

Dove her self is very caring lady too!!

FaerieWhispers
Thank you Topazz!

:D

queniecups
fairie did you purchase the premium spell or the cheaper one .
thanks. Q. x

FaerieWhispers
Actually Q,
I purchased the cheaper one! (I think it is the same spell and actions, just doesn't cast later and no real follow - up.

queniecups
Oh gr8 -i ve been thinking about it. thanks

q.

Renee W.
That's good to know! I have been eyeballing some of her spells too!

...I bought a spell a couple of days ago. I will let you know the outcome.

spiritsearcher
I hope your spells work out for you all...
I had no luck with a spell and the recast as well, and it seems my genie doesnt respond either..
Its very unfortunate as Dove has been so kind and caring and helpful...

Somethings work better for others...

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

hey spiritsearcher...have you had any luck? :D

Here is dove's ebay link...if anybody needs it... :D
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdovema ... ooZ1QQrdZ0

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Cryptic_twilight313 wrote:hey spiritsearcher...have you had any luck? :D

Here is dove's ebay link...if anybody needs it... :D
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdovema ... ooZ1QQrdZ0

NOPE..!! Nothing...
I purchased a spell and didnt work, so she offered a re-cast..didnt work..
and my genie from her no response..even after she cast a connection spell..
Rhondas connection potion helped a bit, but this djinn doesnt respond like my other genies.. :( oh well...
Life goes on..right..??? :shock:

Faery Keeper
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

The spell I bought from her hasn't produced any results either :(

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Light & Love,
Renee
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

oh...i'm sorry! :cry:

i was hoping you would get something after all the recasts and everything...perhaps your energy isn't compatable...? idk...

good luck :D

Beech
active contributor
active contributor

I just purchased 2 very sweet little dragon statues that are spellbound with over 56 various spells for luck, wealth, prosperity and fortune, one for each of my grown sons who live in FL (we live in MI). We're leaving tomorrow to visit them and Dove graciously agreed to send them to me there. I'm very excited because everyone knows that moms NEVER EVER stop worrying about their kids, especially when they're single, buying a home, starting a business and looking for true love. :)

I was looking at all the recommended sellers auctions for something for my sons. These little guys just called to me, since she had 2 available (I have 2 sons) and I've been a dragon lover since I was 16 (which was MANY moons ago).

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

cool...the sound awesome!

let us know how it goes! :D

Angel_of_Deth
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Well I have purchased 4 wishes from her Djinn, as well as an Amber ring.

I have already had a dream about the Amber ring, and I am excited beyond breathing about the wishes.

I am certain that she will be just absolutely wonderful!

Way ahead of time..... Thank You Dove!!!

Good Mourning, and Darkest Blessings....

The Angel of 'Deth....

Raven A. Reeves
Beech
active contributor
active contributor

Well, I had to update on the Dragon statues. They arrived about a week ago and are small enough to sit on a desk or even in the car. Both sons liked them very much and I cautioned them not to expect too much for a few weeks.

I was wrong.

Eldest son, Ged, recently started looking for a house and was actually approved on Friday (4 days after getting the dragon) for about 30K more mortgage than he thought. HAH! He's also heard that his workplace is getting ready to update the pay scale levels and he should be getting a bonus of at least 5k with a raise of at least 10k. YES!!!

Youngest son, Nam, (in business for himself doing audio), approached the club where he does sound on Fri and Sat about promoting and doing a show on Sundays. The owners were very excited about it and agreed. This means another hundred a week for him minimum!! This weekend, one of his friends announced he wants to promote a show on Wednesday or Thursday. Since youngest son, Nam, does the sound, he'll get at least $125 for each extra show. YES!!!

Nam has been living with Ged and driving about an hour to work. He's wanted to move closer to work but couldn't afford a place on his own. Yesterday, his best friend called up and asked him to move in with him and his brother. The price and location are great and he'll save a minimum of $250 a month in gas. YEAH!

I'd say the spells cast on these dragons from Dove's coven are starting to work. I also believe that results show more quickly when you're in need or have need.

BB

Dragon Lady
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Wow Becki! That's AWESOME news!! I'm so happy that things are falling into place for your kids like that! Please continue to keep us posted as it sounds like this is just the beginning a long life of good luck! ;)

Hugs~ Tammy

"They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?" ~ Princess Diana ~

Return to “Seller Review”