You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 81
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Kammiyo-Nedo
Zodiac:

Like the title says, some of my spirits I have super-tight, BFF-type relationships with. My other spirits, seem more distant, or our relationship comes off as more business-like. An analogy, would be my own spirit family solar system...if I'm the Sun, I have my major planets, but then the rest are more like asteroids, comets, and moons. I'm wondering if it's like this for others as well? Do I just resonate more with my BFF spirits? If this is the case for anyone else, which of your spirits are you closest too?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Yes, especially for keepers with large number of companions : )

You might also designate the companions closest to you as representative of the others, something like master spirit.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

agree _(:3J L)_
this can't be helped.

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

It is definitely like that with my crew as well. There are some who are always with me and then a few who are only around if I am doing divination or other activities they are interested in. I think it is like that in normal circles as well though if you think about it. You have your friends who are always there and then some you work with but never see outside of work and then some you may asssociate with while doing certain activities such as sports or such. It dosent mean they like you any less, it's just how it is.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Gypsy wrote:It is definitely like that with my crew as well. There are some who are always with me and then a few who are only around if I am doing divination or other activities they are interested in. I think it is like that in normal circles as well though if you think about it. You have your friends who are always there and then some you work with but never see outside of work and then some you may asssociate with while doing certain activities such as sports or such. It dosent mean they like you any less, it's just how it is.
That's how I see it as well.

tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

Agreed, I have a handful that are with me pretty much all the time and others that come and go depending on what I'm doing/feeling and maybe *their* moods/activities.

ImageImageImage
ChibiZel
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Merfolk
If I could be anything, I would be...: unicorn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Some spirits are just more social than others. For example, in my spirit family I have one particular merman who NEVER SHUTS UP and is always around. He says so himself that he "needs to comment on everything." (Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely closest to him) I have other spirits who hardly ever talk and it's like I forget they're there. However, they assure me that they are perfectly content and happy with me.

Spirit Family:
4 Mermen, 2 Mermaids, 1 Bronwyn Angel, 1 Star Faery, 1 Clover Faery, 2 Courtwind Angels, 1 Phoenix, 1 Volkh, 1 Arkan Sonney, 1 Nympho,1 Caladrius, 1 Divine Angel, 1 High Elf, 1 Unicorn
:grouphug:
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I first felt bad about it, but yes, I experience this, too. The comparison with the solar system is a good one, but I don't see myself as the center of the family. I'm just the one, who brings my beings together and provide a place, where they can meet :)

About 5 are very present and with my every day equally, two of them are with me 24/7 (really every second). The rest of my family come over from time to time, or are with me all the time, but being more quite, until we're more "private" and with a very few I have this "business relationship" but it seems like everybody is happy with the situation.

I check regulary if someone of the more quite spirits wants more one to one time, so they don't get neglected :x

Madame Sosostris
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: forest creatures
If I could be anything, I would be...: invincible
My magical/paranormal name...: That's a Secret!
Zodiac:

I have some spirits who didn't show much sign of life until something that was interesting (to them) was going on. Then they were all flashing lights, sounds of a herd of buffalo on the floor upstairs, strange not-unpleasant-but-really-strange smells. Time is different for spirits. Some choose you just to get a good seat for what they see is coming around the bend. Some like to walk with you on the journey.

The Eight Tenets of Ritual Magick

1. Expect the unexpected;
2. Magic has no morality;
3. As above, so below;
4. There are no coincidences;
5. There is a choice that is no choice;
6. Change is the only constant;
7. Seize the day and there is a price to pay;
8. A true magician must transcend himself.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”