Djinn, good for stretch marks! LOL!

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Lately I've been trying out wishes with my spirits. I haven't just been wishing randomly or saying " I wish this would happen", I have been making wishes based on what my spirits are best at.

For exmaple, I have a lovely cleopatra Djinn and her gifts are : Sexual Prowess, Enhance Physical Beauty, Sexual Satisfaction, Persuasion through Sexual Attraction, Inspiring Romance, Increase Sexual Nature, Ignite Passion, Bring Lust, Heightened Libido, Control Others through Sexual Energy

I decided to make a wish involving physical beauty, in this case, stretch marks! :crazy:

I made the wish, saying " ****, I wish that you make it to where I get no more stretch marks, and to make the ones I already have fade. And in the process, harm none. "

And I have to say it worked :ohcrap: At first I thought I might have imagined it... but I even asked my mom and bestfriend, and they both said "How the heck did that happen!?!?!" :lol: Mind you, I still have my stretch marks but they have faded alot and so far I haven't gotten any new ones!

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Whoa, that's awesome. I going to wish for bigger boobs. LOL.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

not me, mine are big enough LOL :crazy: I used to be flat chested but being preggers make your boobies huge :lol: and they're going to get bigger after I give birth :crying: my boobs hurt lol

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

You're going to be one of those amazing women who bounce back hecka quick aren't you? Darn that magick!

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I hope so :crazy: I think it's gonna be hard to lose the weight though, I've gained almost 40 pounds :scared: it's all in my belly though, so I think this baby is gonna be a biggin' LOL!

I always wanted bigger boobs, now I just want my flat chest back, seriously! oh the irony :crazy: :crazy:

Amberly
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

That's awesome... I should have thought about that during my pregnancy. When's your due date?

~Amberly~

Dare to be Different; Dare to Dream ~ Moi/ME
I'm the village crazy lady, that's my job ~Grandma Tala (Moana)
Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something ~Morihei Ueshiba
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm due late august! I wish it would hurryup and get here already! LOL

Amberly
venerated member
venerated member

Congrats!! :hug: A boy right?

Yeah... the last trimester is one of the worst. I was not able to go too far into mine though. My son put me into pre-term labour at 27 weeks. I ended up staying in the hospital for a month before I gave birth to him 9 weeks premature.

~Amberly~

Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something ~Morihei Ueshiba
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

yep it's a boy :lol:

and OMG wow, that sounds scary :scared: glad you and your son are alright, though!

Amberly
venerated member
venerated member

Yeah... he's fine. He had the best care possible... was a little big for a premature baby. He is now 25 inches long... and weighs 15 lbs. He is 6 months. I started a topic about it... I don't think that you saw... but I have some baby boys clothes if you would like them. I was just gonna throw them away anyway... some of them are new... he got too big too quick. :lol: Anyway... I am glad that your Djinn helped out.

~Amberly~

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”