Werewolf Spell by Jessica Black.

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Has anyone tried that one and gotten anything out of it? I mean I can tell you that it works from my experience, but I kinda struggle with actually shifting successfully into The Wolf form. I've noticed that my senses are radically improved from it than it previously was in 19 years of my life. 1ak

I mean I have an idea as to what I'll look like as a Werewolf, but I choose to go public about it, it will be in that form. 1bw

I'm just hoping that people won't try to come and kill me, otherwise they would find themselves in a rough time and place. I might not leave them standing for another day if they try to kill me, but it would be in self defense. 1wa

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

JackOLantern2170 wrote: I'm just hoping that people won't try to come and kill me, otherwise they would find themselves in a rough time and place. I might not leave them standing for another day if they try to kill me, but it would be in self defense. 1wa
Well, I doubt that. In the age of drones, sniper rifles and lots of explosives they don't even need to get close to you, so you are no danger to them.
That's why one doesn't run around and proclaim such things publicly. There's crazy people out there, who knows what they'll do.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmmh
Somehow this reminds me of Jeremy Steinke case.. : /

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote: I'm just hoping that people won't try to come and kill me, otherwise they would find themselves in a rough time and place. I might not leave them standing for another day if they try to kill me, but it would be in self defense. 1wa
Well, I doubt that. In the age of drones, sniper rifles and lots of explosives they don't even need to get close to you, so you are no danger to them.
That's why one doesn't run around and proclaim such things publicly. There's crazy people out there, who knows what they'll do.
Yeah.. I imagine that complete indestructibility would cancel out drones, sniper rifles, and lots of explosives. The seller told me she could make the wolf form like that, but I decided to have my djinn do it instead. I've only told three people about it in private behind closed doors.
Last edited by JackOLantern2170 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Mmmh
??? Who the hell is Jeremy Steinke? Some guy who proclaimed something out of craziness?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
darkwing wrote:Mmmh
??? Who the hell is Jeremy Steinke? Some guy who proclaimed something out of craziness?
He did commit some murder's along with his girlfriend. Shame on them, and they are making this <<Removed by Mod>>up about him being a 300 year old Werewolf. They were lying. I, on the other hand, am not lying. I'm being brutally honest about the fact that I acquired that power of a Werewolf. I generally feel it in my core, along with energies pertaining to it. They've progressed quite a bit, and I've had to actually attempt to meditate to see if it's ready, when I tried to activate the form, it was not ready just yet. I'm still going to keep trying though! 1ey

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

JackOLantern2170 wrote: Yeah.. I imagine that complete indestructibility would cancel out drones, sniper rifles, and lots of explosives. The seller told me she could make the wolf form like that, but I decided to have my djinn do it instead.
Neither werewolves nor vampires were and will ever be completely indestructible. And if you don't hear the silver bullet before it hits it's target, then you don't really have a chance.

You can aspire to become an immortal though. That means attaining godhood.
No werewolf/vampire turning spell will do that and I doubt your djinn will be able to do that. You could ask an immortal, but they don't tend to hand out immortality.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote: Yeah.. I imagine that complete indestructibility would cancel out drones, sniper rifles, and lots of explosives. The seller told me she could make the wolf form like that, but I decided to have my djinn do it instead.
Neither werewolves nor vampires were and will ever be completely indestructible. And if you don't hear the silver bullet before it hits it's target, then you don't really have a chance.

You can aspire to become an immortal though. That means attaining godhood.
No werewolf/vampire turning spell will do that and I doubt your djinn will be able to do that. You could ask an immortal, but they don't tend to hand out immortality.
Aren't Silver Bullets practically useless against Werewolves if they don't have that weakness to begin with? And I suppose I'd have to take an angel halo from someone who's not using their own any longer. I'm pondering if I can have my Alya or Bronwyn Angel grant me immortality.. I'll ask them if either one of them can. 1d

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote: ??? Who the hell is Jeremy Steinke? Some guy who proclaimed something out of craziness?
Yea, just these talks about turning into werewolves always bugged me somehow, and just then I remember that case.
Who knows if this Steinke also used some spell or ritual to turn, and became who he is : /
JackOLantern2170 wrote: I, on the other hand, am not lying. I'm being brutally honest about the fact that I acquired that power of a Werewolf. I generally feel it in my core, along with energies pertaining to it. They've progressed quite a bit, and I've had to actually attempt to meditate to see if it's ready, when I tried to activate the form, it was not ready just yet. I'm still going to keep trying though! 1ey
Then I would suggest that you practice safety first, and record the turning event with a high quality video recorder, perhaps a live show streaming in the internet so that no one can tamper it : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

JackOLantern2170 wrote: Aren't Silver Bullets practically useless against Werewolves if they don't have that weakness to begin with? And I suppose I'd have to take an angel halo from someone who's not using their own any longer. I'm pondering if I can have my Alya or Bronwyn Angel grant me immortality.. I'll ask them if either one of them can. 1d
Yeah, normal bullets suffice.
Bronwyn Angels can die, so I'm not sure if they could grant you immortality.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”