wintermournings

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
david2885
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

PhoenixRising84
I just purchased a ring from this seller yesterday actually. I'm hoping I get it by the beginning of next week. After I get it I'll let you know how it goes. I'm really excited about this one :D

XUdjat
I bought a necklace from her and I haven't noticed anything yet...

otomoman
Well, I can verify she is 100% legit.

Your mileage may vary, but of the packages (I'm expecting another two) I've recived from her, got mild results with on, strong results with the second, but both showed the great care she puts in her items.

That is most important for me.

Mary
:( Sadly I had a really bad experiance with her... her item arrived fast and was packaged great, but the actaul item was fake and very cheap. That's just me though... she seems to have alot of happy custormers judging from her feedback, but for me it was just a bad experiance :(

otomoman
:( Sadly I had a really bad experiance with her... her item arrived fast and was packaged great, but the actaul item was fake and very cheap. That's just me though... she seems to have alot of happy custormers judging from her feedback, but for me it was just a bad experiance :(

Mary
Hey Otomoman :)

Yes I did and at first she offered me a refund but said I should give it another month or so because bonding takes time. So I said okay I won't take the refund, I'll try bonding with it some more. She said I would see the vampire and his wife in my dream, but I didn't and I wore the ring everywhere and meditated with it a few minutes each day :( After that I contacted her and for a while she stayed in contact but then she wouldn't reply anymore.

Now that I think on it, the discription of the item didn't seem very realistic at all... :(

otomoman
interesting, care sharing with me what item is it? I mean, what's it supposed to do?

Well, the second item I got from her is also a vampire one, I've never seen the supposed former owner, yet, when sleeping with it I've had two strong dreams about vampires, and my smell sense is greatly enhanced to the point where I can smell people's body odors (specially women) stronger than ever before.

I can only suggest that you sleep with it and wear it as long as you can.

As side note, I have another vampire item which I didn't get from wintemourning but also greatly enhances my smell.

suziiboo
Hi Guy

i have bought from Gwedlen (Wintermornings) A Spirit communication pendent.

I bid on pendent to communicate with my spirits I want to hear them badly! Unfortunatly i did not win because her listing ended at 2am english time. I was sleeping. So i contacted her and asked her if she had a simerler iitem she said Yes. The condition was i had to waite to see what fairys would want to come and live with me. To be honest i was not really fussed about the fairies. We agreed on a price and my item was shipped to me. When the pendent got here it was bizzy. The fairies kept my son up most of the night which really annoyed me. I love my sleep. In that respect she is real.

I would recommend her, but i must admit she is hard to get a hold of. Gave me grate discriptions of all the fairys she gave me and i see a lot more orbs in my home.
Sadly the communication part is slow. Which is dissapointing, I do though enjoy her fairies.

Im so Sorry Mary you had a bad exsperience with her. The best time i think to contact her is like NOW. It is 14.55 in england.

Love Suzii Boo

Mary
Sure, I'll tell you.

Basically I was getting a ring that a well known vampire gave to his wife. One day while the vampire was away someone came and killed his wife. So he then died after a while from depression. The listing said I would be getting a ring that doesn't hold the vampire and his wife itself, but I would be getting the 'powers' it had on it and in my dreams I would see them together.

The powers she said I would develope from wearing the ring was increased hearing, increased smell, the ability to read what others are thinking, to be able to understand animals, to be able to become invisable, never age, welth, good luck, increased love, ability to attrack others and some other abilities that I can't remember.

The ring it self was pretty cheap... she said it was old and belonged to the vampire's wife years ago, but it sure didn't look old. The metal or silver(or whatever she said the ring was supposed to be made of) rubbed off too :(

It seems alot of you have had great success with her items.

otomoman
Not even the smell improves? :(

well, it's a shame...you should insist in contacting her (sometimes a couple of emails are needed for her to reply) for a replacement or something, I don't know how much did you pay but one should never give in without a fight...(at least most times)

Mary
No, nothing :(

I cotacted her multiple times, but I've decided to drop it. This happened in July so I rather not bother with it anymore.

I don't remember the exact price but it was more then $85.

otomoman
well, you know different people react differently to different items.

maybe could lend it to somebody you know and trust and see what happens.

:(

suziiboo
Thats a bugger

I feel real bad for you if you wanted to become invisable may i recommend a spell there are many you can do your self. Without the aid of a spirit.

The necklace i got from wintermourning has broke already i new the jewllery was rubbish. I always said if i was going to spell cast item and sell them i would use cousume jewllery that is strong. Or real gold or silver. I hate it when they sellers say Gold tone 18ct gold when you no it rubbish i wish they would be honest.

I have never tried to spell cast an item i need to do a spell for my sister first.
Before i do any of that. I
I would be to scared to sell on line just incase it did not work. Customer service is the most immportant thing to me. It annoys me when sellers can not deliver what they promised. When they can not they should offer you alternative. They should get to know the customer, find out what they want and try and give that to them.
Not just online but in life!

How many of you walked into a shop and have had some one look at you and speek to like a bit of dirt.

No one has any right to speek to you like that it is there job to get you what you want and if they cant they should help you with your need any way.

You no what Mary Gwendlen should have bent over backwoods for you. To give you great customer satitfaction. I no I would of.

May be i should have putn this in vent.

Love Suzii boo

Mary
Shouldn't an item like that have an invocation as well? I forgot to mention there was no invocation, she just said to wear it.

And I already gave the ring to my best friend a long time ago, saw no results :(

I don't know if it's fake or if it's just not working for me *sigh*

otomoman
I still think you should push for that replacement/refund. :(

regardless of what they are selling, spiritual things or not, they are making a business transaction, they are not giving them for free.

anyway, I wish the best for your next buy.

suziiboo
Hay

Mary with my items i have never had a spell with them. I was just told to keep them near. Iwas givin tips on how to bond and what to feed them. Thats all and to be positive.

Love Suzii boo

Chinagrl77
Hi everyone!

Mary did contact me at uamd.org and let me know of the troubles she was having connecting with an item she purchased from wintermournings. I told her that even though it's been quite some time, I'm sure that Gwendolyn would be happy to give her a refund or exchange, because I know she is very honest and dedicated to her customer's satisfaction. She told me "I don't want wintermournings to give me a refund or anything; I was just saying that I don't think you should be 100% trusting of sellers just because they are part of the UAMD."

As I replied to her then, beyond offering a refund or exchange, I'm not sure what more the UAMD or Gwendolyn could do to make this right for her?

Mary, if there is something we can do to make you feel you were treated properly, please let us know!!!

Rita
:)

Mary
Hey ^_^

Oh no, as I said I don't want a refund. I was simply sharing my experiances. Thank you for the offer though :)

wintermournings
Mary,
I offered you a refund upon your initial complaint that the item broke. You refused the refund. Then you wrote and said that you would wait and see that was on July 29th and that is the last I heard until you wrote the UAMD!! I again offered a refund and no response form you. Now you feel the need to make this a public dispute which is uncalled for. You doubted right away. I always say skeptics that my items will not work for you. You immediately did not believe and nothing happened. You gave the ring to another and gave up. No invocation is needed on items that hold an essence of the spirit of the vampires you invited into your home. The ring did not contain the sole spirits but rather visitations from them therefore no invocation was needed! I am sorry for any miscommunication between us. I receive numerous emails a day and answer as quickly as I can. I tried to rectify your situation and make you happy by a refund and or guidance. You requested neither and refused the refund. YOu desired to wiat and then I neevr heard from you!!! I have many many happy customers as you yourself admit. I would never treat anyone unfairly. I would never leave you unhappy. Perhaps you could have written me instead of waiting 4 months and being unhappy. I remember precisely every email from you and have them saved. A simple email to me would have solved all of this. I could have offered you the same wonderful customer service I offer all my buyers and you could have been happy a long time ago and the item could have been returned, fixed and passed on to someone who welcomed the energies and powers within!!! Please contact me directly should you wish to discuss this further!!!
For all of my wonderful buyers who said such lovely things and who have felt the power of my items I thankyou for your love, support and friendship!!! I thankyou for speaking up for me and the power you know my items hold!!!
Blessings and a lighted path always, Gwendolyn

CreepyHollows
I can't speak for what transpired between Mary & Gwendolyn but I can tell you that Gwendolyn is a very nice woman, very loyal and has been a source of moral support sending kind emails during this turmoil of Andrea.

It seems a good many of you had positive experiences and I'm glad everyone participated in posting their own experiences.

It is true that sometimes a person doesn't connect with a spirit. Spirits of any origin are comprised of energy and just because you decide to bring a spirit into your home doesn't mean that you are going to bond with it. There are spirits in my personal collection that I am extremely close to, others I am bonded with but not as tightly integrated and a few that are here and I can see/feel them but it took months of diligent work to mesh. I am completely not compatible with Buraqs. My husband loves to conjure Buraqs and four times he has done this for me and I couldn't feel any of them and he is a master conjurer.

As a matter of fact I just had a customer D.H. who brought a male djinn into his home and he wasn't experiencing the kind of tight, energy-bursting bond he had expected so I send him a female djinn to see if it was the male djinn or D.H... he just wrote me and said he can already feel the energy of the female djinn and he just received her today. So you have to always bear in mind that you may not be compatible and you need to try something else. You can always contact the seller and say "I have this female vampire and she's not responding, could I send this back and try something else?" I don't see why any seller would refuse you a reasonable request like that.

And as far as the quality of vessel that enchantments are bound to I know a lot of sellers are binding or buy/inherit/find vessels that are costume or plated. When we first started on eBay I posted items from my own collection that were vintage, antique and medieval. They are fragile vessels and require great care in handling, it doesn't take much to annihilate them... one good sneezing fit and POP! goes a string of antique pearls! LOL

For that reason we only cast on new or newer vessels and I really like sterling because it is hearty and can usually withstand a good beating of day-to-day activities. Not to mention they are usually beautiful and you can give your spirits a stylish home.

If you are like myself and always working with your hands then you'll really want to take stock in what kind of vessel you are buying because if you buy a soft band like gold or copper and/or soft stones like opal or pearl and then something happens you'll be heartbroken and likely so will the spirit.

Mary
QUOTE (wintermournings @ Dec 5 2007, 01:48 AM)
Mary,
I offered you a refund upon your initial complaint that the item broke. You refused the refund. Then you wrote and said that you would wait and see that was on July 29th and that is the last I heard until you wrote the UAMD!! I again offered a refund and no response form you. Now you feel the need to make this a public dispute which is uncalled for. You doubted right away. I always say skeptics that my items will not work for you. You immediately did not believe and nothing happened. You gave the ring to another and gave up. No invocation is needed on items that hold an essence of the spirit of the vampires you invited into your home. The ring did not contain the sole spirits but rather visitations from them therefore no invocation was needed! I am sorry for any miscommunication between us. I receive numerous emails a day and answer as quickly as I can. I tried to rectify your situation and make you happy by a refund and or guidance. You requested neither and refused the refund. YOu desired to wiat and then I neevr heard from you!!! I have many many happy customers as you yourself admit. I would never treat anyone unfairly. I would never leave you unhappy. Perhaps you could have written me instead of waiting 4 months and being unhappy. I remember precisely every email from you and have them saved. A simple email to me would have solved all of this. I could have offered you the same wonderful customer service I offer all my buyers and you could have been happy a long time ago and the item could have been returned, fixed and passed on to someone who welcomed the energies and powers within!!! Please contact me directly should you wish to discuss this further!!!
For all of my wonderful buyers who said such lovely things and who have felt the power of my items I thankyou for your love, support and friendship!!! I thankyou for speaking up for me and the power you know my items hold!!!
Blessings and a lighted path always, Gwendolyn
Hey...

Sorry if you feel that I am being uncalled for, but I haven't said anything rude to or about you :/ Just sharing my experainces. And I already said you offered me a refund and I decided to wait and see if it would work out. After a while I contacted you back and you tried to help it work but then you stopped replying to my msgs, I even resent you two times asking what I should do and you never replied so I gave up.

I didn't give up right away. I said I had a feeling it wasn't real when it broke and appeared to be really cheap. I gave the ring to my friend some time in September, so no, I did not give up right away.

I also stated that it could just be me which is why it didn't work... I did not mean to turn this into you being bashed or anything, I was just sharing my experiances.

Anyway, I do not wish to disscuss this further or want a refund, as I've said to Chinagrl77 when I e-mailed her. I really wasn't sure if I should have posted my experiance and I guess I shouldn't have... >_<

otomoman
I really wasn't sure if I should have posted my experiance and I guess I shouldn't have... >_<
NO! you are helping to build a really great channel of communications on this board.

Thank you so much. :D

Theresa
Hi Mary,

Of course you should have posted....isn't that what this forum is about???SHARING our experiences????? Good and bad ones! I saw nothing wrong with the way you related your experience with the seller. You may be her one in a hundred that was not happy with the service, but that's YOUR experience.

I think it was unfortunate that Gwendolyn felt so attacked by your posting. :o I feel it says alot about her, though, that she did come back and explain her reasoning for the first post. (hope your kids are feeling better Gwen)

But by all means....please don't stop posting experiences....anybody!!! They are all so helpfull for everyone else trying to make informed decisions.

ok, well, that's my venting!!!! :rolleyes:

Theresa

suziiboo
Morning everybody

What a night just read every thing. Oh my goodness, is every one ok.
that was quite heated was'nt it. :unsure:
Well most of us agree wintermournings is real and has wonderful magic.

Mary darling dont give up collecting!

Trully sorry you did not get a chance to connect with your Vampire.

Tell you what i have a mermaid i dont no if she is real the seller that sold me it is not on ebay no more. Has very rearely contacted me.
I try and belive she is but some times i think im going mad.

Ahh well never mind

love Suzii boo

rd2gether
I bought a doll from Wintermournings that was supposed to have a child attached and the child was said to be very active. There was never any activity at all. I could not even get any EMF meter results. I got nothing at all that would indicate a child spirit was with me. My experience with the seller was not positive.

Dawn

...To my above response, I do want to add that I sometimes feel maybe these spirits leave during transit or stay where they were loved. I am not saying there was never a child attached, I am saying that I did not have that child with me. The negative experience is not the seller personally just the item did not hold the child as I was longing for.

wintermournings
Merry Meet Dawn ( r2dtgether),

I am saddened to hear you have made no contact with Lorna. She was very active in my home. I was just perusing through your emails and noticed you saying you have not made contact with any of the child spirits in dolls brought into your home. That means you have had no activity from Lorna or other sellers offerings of child spirits. Please do not give up on Lorna. I assure you she is with you. Perhaps you are experiencing a block. I am more than happy to help you thru this. If you like you can write ME AT MY EMAIL. Blessings, Gwendolyn

...I wanted to add Dawn that I strongly feel she is still with you

Hunter-Smith
Maybe Lorna is observing you, Dawn.

Have you tried talking to her or asking her to make herself known?

Keep trying! :)

Cryptic_twilight313
It's a child spirit. Be patient!:) You can't expect them to "perform" right away.. I have bought from wintermournings a few times and they were all very positive...Don't give up!

Angel_of_Deth
Hey Dawn....

Spirits are alot like people... if you on first contact with a stranger were having experiments preformed on you, and having scary looking gadgets put in your face would you respond well?

I know I wouldnt. I would try to not even seem like I exist hoping that they would eventually forget about me and just leave me alone.

I agree with the previous posts... talk to her...

When you get home tell her about your day, your ups and downs. Genuinely try and bond with her as normal people do :)

that is the only thing that I can honestly recommend :)

rd2gether
I have been trying to get her to open up. I know children are probably more scared of the situations. I will keep trying. Thank you :)
...I do talk to her all the time....I just chat and chat....and get quiet in return...lol....guess she is still observing.

wintermournings
I wanted to reply to your earlier post but ran out of time. She will make contact perhaps try no evps for a while and speak to her. Tell her she is welcome and let her know that you offer only love and happiness!!!!
...I meant to ask, do you hug her often??

rd2gether
I sent you an e-mail. You offered for me to e-mail you and I would love extra help. I sent more detail in the e-mail of things I think may be causing her to still observe and not open up. I look forward to your reply.
Dawn

wintermournings
I hope you got my response. I emailed you back!!! Love and Light, Gwendolyn

Hunter-Smith
I can say that Gwendolyn is a very nice and helpful woman. :)

dove
Hi there Dawn,

I just wanted to add a note that child spirits are notorious for being shy and observing for quite some time. I find this nearly everytime I work with a child spirit.

They can be skittish and hide for months until they are sure they are safe.

If you have other spirits, or even child spirits in your home, this could cause her to remain very quiet.

She may have been very active in Gwendolyn's home because she had been there for a while, or it was a peaceful environment, or who knows the circumstances. Now she is with you and that is a big change for her.

Child spirits are inexperienced with changes and understanding things such as this.

I would suspect that she is simply hanging out, watching what is going on and waiting for the right time or the right amount of confidance to come out.

You should certainly take Gwendolyn up on her offer for help, as I am sure she can determine what the issue is and how to resolve it.

Blessings, Dove

wintermournings
Dawn,
Have you received your pendulum yet? Let me know!! Blessings, Gwendolyn

Renee W.
Gwendolyn...

I just purchased this http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :IT&ih=020 tonight and I'm so excited about. This listing called to me and I just had to have it. I had found your name on the favorite sellers thread, then I read this thread after I purchased it and thought "uh-oh" .... but some here have had good experience with you and I'm going to remain positive that I will feel the energy from this item! I can't wait to get it!

When do you ship and by which carrier? And, will you supply a tracking number? The listing says you will send instructions on caring for him, so I will watch for that! :)

wintermournings
...I have many happy customers and am sure you will be delighted when your unicorn spirit arrives! So, I am glad you are positive. I send everything you need to know with him!!! I ship priority mail and with a tracking number!!!!!! I will have the tracking number to you by tommorow afternoon!!! I wish you much love and light, Gwendolyn
For all my customers who have offered up honest words about the power of my items I thankyou soo much!!!

PhoenixRising84
Well I can say from experience that Gwendolyn is a great seller. I purchased a vampire ring and I love it!! I've seen in him dreams and feel his presence :D . It's too bad some losers had to come on this board and spread lies :angry:

ghosthuntergrl
We love you Gwendolyn! She truly is a wonderful person, and I look up to her as a spiritual mentor of sorts. I purchased a werewolf ring from her, and it's uncanny the draw I feel towards it, and the connection I feel with it. Thank you Gwendolyn for all your guidance, support and wonderful items!!! :wub:

Renee W.
Gwendolyn, I got the message you left for me at Ebay, but I wasn't able to reply to it. It kept asking me to sign in, even though I was already signed in.... grrr.... anyway, I wanted to let you know that I got your message w/the tracking number. And I'm so excited I could bust! I think he's going to add a lot of blessings to my home and to my family who live here.

Thank you so much for shipping so quickly! I will be sure and leave you positive feedback... and don't forget to leave feedback for me!

wintermournings
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN HE ARRIVES SAFE AND SOUND!!!! MUCH LOVE AND LIGHT! GWENDOLYN

Theresa
Gwenolyn....what is your store name??? I have been looking and can't seem to locate it!

Thanks
Theresa

wintermournings
Hello Theresa, I do not have a store. Use this link to go to my auctions !
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :IT&ih=020

Be warned there is music !lol! Much love and light, Gwendolyn

Renee W.
Miser arrived today! Wow, that was FAST! I left you positive feedback.

I have a question. You sent two bags, both containing candles and incense. Are they all the same? They smell the same to me, but I was wondering why they are in two different bags.

I lit an incense and a candle tonight for Miser. I introduced him to my animals. I read all the directions you sent. How often should I light the incense/candles? Daily?

wintermournings
I just sent you extra candles and incense and that is why there are two bags! They are the same type. You burn them to welcome him and then for offerings. It does not have to be done everyday but when you have time to spend with him and when you want to give him an offering as a form of energy you can burn them. Also for treats you can leave him about an ounce of something sweet every now and again. Remember he takes from the energy of the offering and not always the offering itself. Also he loves music!!!! I am glad he arrived safe and sound! Please keep in touch! Much love and light, Gwendolyn

Hatshpset
dearest dawn; sometimes spirits show themselves right away while others sort of stand back, wait and watch you for a period of time. lorna, being a child spirit (and i have a child spirit within a porcelain doll as well) might be waiting for some loving response from you such as a hug, kiss or just keeping her around you during the day. i have many spirits within my home; djinn, dragon, creatures, vampire which is attached to me personally (this binding just finished after two months of casting) and the human child spirit. sometimes it seems they all come out at once to play and other times i'd not know i even had one in the house.

talk, talk and talk to your child spirit. she must be able to feel your love in order to come out and finally show herself to you. otherwise, she's just a pretty doll on a shelf in your home. call her name, say good morning and good night sweetheart to her. speak to her throughout the day (or as often as you can) just as you would speak to your own child. you might see a world of difference even within a few hours or a few days time. blessed be. arsine

...dear gwen; i just placed a bid on your dragon ring and there sure is music! loud demanding and something surely worthy of a dragon and i thought it was great! i already have a silver dragon and the wee one she has been taking care of from magnolia and i love the two of them to pieces. only problem is two dragons just don't seem like enough after you've had even one - so since it goes off before midnight (lol) i'll be able to see if my bid holds and increase as needed. i think this dragon would be a perfect fit with bellama and weebie - especially since i got the tingles and sharp headache i get when i'm drawn to a particular item with a lot of energy. i'm keeping my fingers crossed. take care and blessed be. arsine

wintermournings
Hello Arsine,
I do hope that the dragon that is calling to you gets to join your already lovely addition. I do agree that once you have one dragon it is hard to not invite many more in as it seems the more the merrier. You sound like you have such an amazing company of spirits and feel there amazing energy. I will keep my fingers crossed for you as well!!! Blessings, Gwendolyn

6dogs4us
Arsine:

Yes, dragons are so much fun. I have a green, white, two golds, two dragon/djinns . Magnolia called a gold dragon for me a she is something to behold, quite strong minded. The others are quieter, one dragon/djinn helps me have great dreams although sometimes I can't interpret them, he actually came from wintermournings. I looked at the pendant on eBay and instantly had to have it.

Hatshpset
thanks gwen. my silver dragon bellama is unbelievable but her strongest feature is her translucent silver eyes, as magnolia found out when she called her. bellama also had a very strong opinion, as magnolia said, about what vessel she was bound to and actually wanted a pendant that was supposed to be for another creature and owner - bellama is one persuasive dragon if she was able to get magnolia to change vessels especially for her wishes. bellama was also adament about not coming to me without her little charge she was taking care of - a baby green dragon, name unknown yet but i've been calling him weebie. he is now appearing more often as streaks of green when my service dog roxie and my daughter's pomapoo taeti play. i guess he likes playing chase with them cause i see the two dogs sometimes looking behind the last one to see if he's there, lol. bellama normally is sitting near me and at times lately when i've had an itch on my back i feel this claw scratching in the spot that needed scratching - i always thank her too. i feel she might enjoy some "adult" dragon company which is why i've bid on your ring. earlier today i tried to bid on magnolia's 5 dragon ring but i had to stop at a certain amount and am sure everyone knows how that feels, lol. ok, it's playtime again and a silver and green streak just went past me - i really love these guys! :) blessed be. arsine

...dear gwen - i paid just a few moments ago for the dragon that did call to me. he will be most lovingly accepted into a home filled with wonderful spirits and the sanguine vamp bound directly to me showed me last night that he was thrilled to be having an adult male dragon in the house, although he has endeared himself to bellama and weebie. can't wait to get him home. i plan to get some sea glass and a dragon home for my guys since my collection is growing. blessed be! arsine

Renee W.
Hi Gwen,

I wanted to touch base with you regarding Miser. I have had him for a while now and I haven't felt... or seen anything with him. Is there something I should be doing? Will he show himself? How I can I get him to "show me a sign"?

Thanks
Renee

Cairyos
Hi
I just wanted to add that Gwendolyn aka Wintermournings has sold me several items and that I have experienced ALL the items as having Real Energy and two items, in particular, as amazingly powerful - and these items maintains this level of power for about 4 & 3 months now. I am absolutely sure that she is real, cordial, decent, and intelligent, and that her items are fascinating, real, & powerful.

I think it is important to remember that we are continually dealing with items which quite often make their own rules and require not only knowledge but also a laid-back intuition, and a willingness to look at time very differently, then the way we normally do.

I believe Wintermournings is a positive asset to this realm within which we walk.

Cheers,
Caiyros

Princess
I have just recently been directed to her site. Have not yet even got to bid on anything but have my eye on an Anna item she has up now I would dearly love to have. I will have something of hers befor too long hopefully. It is good to be able to feel safe getting items from certian people and knowing they are for real.
Blessings
Princess

queniecups
hi princess i have 2 items from Anna and the energy is amazing. Good luck.

Q.

wintermournings
Hello Renee,
I just sent you a personal message. I included my direct email so we cna work on connecting you and Miser. love and light, gwendolyn

Hatshpset
dear gwen - i received the anna necklace today and burned the incense and one candle so far. i absolutely love the incense scent - is it a berry? well, i do have the normal headache and dizzy feeling which is dissipating somewhat.

i am wearing the necklace and love how it is so delicate and fine and since i am petite and small, it fits well. i do feel a strange sensation around my neck but that is also normal to me because of my sanguine. as dogs says, i just keep sticking my neck out, lol.

i will let you know what happens further. i've felt a slight shimmer around my neck but not sure if that is anna or my rulach. will keep in touch though! take care and blessed be. arsine/lady isis silverdragon

p.s. bella and medreth are back from their little "holiday" and both seem very happy. does auntie gwen know anything bout birthin dragons? sorry, couldn't help saying that since i'm watching "gone with the wind" and prissy cracks me up with that remark "i don't know nuthin bout birthin babies mz scarlett", lol

Renee W.
...Gwen, I got your pm and I will e-mail you. Thank you!
Arsine, I agree... that incense is soooooo nice!

Mary
Although I didn't feel anything from the ring I bought I will also agree the incense she sent along with it smelled yummmmmmmmmmy ^_^

Hatshpset
dear gwen; i've had the anna necklace on for a day so far and i have to tell you i have been crying most of today. i know anna's story about nathaniel and her love for him. my question is all day i have not been able to get my mom or her passing from my mind - it is haunting me all day and even now i'm sitting here typing and crying.

this is not me. even my dogs and spirits are watching me carefully. my ifrit has checked on me a couple of times and my marid won't leave my side. gargy is watching from his perch. i just am feeling this lost feeling that reaches my heart and feels as if it is being physically ripped from my body. this loss has such passion in it and there seems as if there is no amount of consolation which can be offered. this has to be anna's feelings coming through and combining with my feelings of loss i have always had with my mom.

earlier this morning i had decided to wear nothing except anna's necklace, which may be why the emotions are hitting me so hard? i can't explain it any other way. i'd be interested in hearing your thoughts gwen - and anybody else as well who has an anna item from wintermournings. blessed be. arsine/lady isis silverdragon

otomoman
Hatshpset.

I also have a necklace (anna's), while I didn't cry all day long, it is strong on it's own, right away I had a few dreams about it, and the first weeks I wore all day long, feeling dizzy and sometimes even in a bad mood.

Right now I've put it to rest but will be wearing it again in the next days.

as a personal (and hope not unwelcomed) opinion, I think it is good what you are going thru, I don't know what kind of power does your necklace has but it seems to be helping you heal an a deep scar.

Blessings!!

Renee W.
What is an anna's necklace?

(((Arsine))) take that necklace off for a while and see if you feel better.

FaerieWhispers
Perhaps (hoping I am not speaking out of line here) as Otomoman mentioned, Anna is helping you to address the loss of your mother by going through the stages to acceptance. If I recall correctly from the Anna story she had her own grief to accept and maybe she is trying to make it easier for you! (hope I am not rambling too much, as I am very tired!)

Hugs,
Faerie Whispers

queniecups
Hi Arsine, so sorry to hear you had a bad day.Anna,s necklace hasnt had that effect on me but i was wearing my marid, my male vamp and my enchanters is now on permanently from Deedee. I have felt and seen Anna in a meditation . As stated above-i feel she is helping you to release your grief. Let us know how you are today.

Q. x

Hatshpset
otomoman, faeriewhispers and quenie - thank you for your thoughts and ideas. i kept saying all day speaking to fiona that "this isn't me" and the closer it got to the end of the day (towards midnight) the feeling of inconsolable loss began dissipating. i have asked gwen if january 29th is a day of any importance to anna - was it the day she lost nathaniel? the feeling on intense loss i felt yesterday is nothing i've ever had before - and i've been dealing with mom for 44 years. anna's heart broke as if someone ripped her heart right from her chest. that is the feeling i had all day yesterday - nothing today!

mane79nll
Hi!
Although, I'm not sure if Anna lost her beloved on that particular day....To have someone depart or leave is a painful and sorrowful event. I just have a brooch also cast by Anna...I do not feel anything yet.

I learnt that there are things which need time to brew. The longer it is...the stronger the taste. The longer it is...the feelings gets deeper. Anything is possible when there is true love.....

I got a funny feeling...suddenly....I am so sentimental. I think I'm not in the right state of mind...I'm going to bed.... :blink:

topazz
arsine: i actually bought an Anna item earlier on this week and that night, i was minding my own business :P just when i was drifting off to sleep i had 2 faces come into my head. very definite feelings and images come up - i asked wintermournings about it but as yet haven't received an answer but i'm pretty sure i got the vision of both of the people and i could almost hear music as well.

i'd be interested if anyone else has 'seen' them, to compare to see if we're both on picking up the same :)

can't wait to receive the item now - if that's what happened before it arrived am hoping more happens when it's actually with me.

topazz :wub:

queniecups
hi topazz,im so pleased for you. I saw Anna as dark haired and very beautiful-i havent seen nathaniel yet. I did get whisked up in a dance by lactu my male vamp.

topazz
Thank you Q xxx

Which one is Lactu? Is he from wintermournings too?

My Anna (or i presume it was her, lol) had more of a lighter hair - again very beautiful but i suppose thinking back she could have had light (halo type light maybe) around her... it was very surreal and very angelic almost. Nathanial (or what i'm presuming to be) was youngish looking, very handsome, dark hair maybe even shoulder length.

I do have other spirits in my house, so it could be anyone of those! :lol: I do hope that there was contact with Anna though.

Either that or i'm seeing things... but if it's my imagination i kinda like it :lol:

queniecups
Hi Topazz, yes lactu is also from Wm and is superb. He was the one who when i was chatting online about him bit my neck and im 100% certain of it. He is very handsome too- i just love my vamps-ive just bought a sanguine.

Q.

topazz
wow, you're as mad on vamps as i am it seems! lol

they're addictive aren't they? I'm really pleased with WM so far and i'm constantly checking her new listings for anything else that grabs me ;-)

am thinking about buying a custom from CH... sooooo tempted! :P

FaerieWhispers
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrp ... WNQ3aMESOI

This should show you all of her listings. She does not have any up at the moment. It may be tomorrow before she gets them up!

Brightest Blessings,
Faerie Whispers

Hatshpset
hi guys - i had been watching a strigoi mort tonight and he was doing everything except shimmering into me to get my attention - he had it of course and darcie was on the phone with me when i was getting the headache, twirling in my 3rd eye and then nauseousness - she even offered to front me the 30 i was short which is one of the kindest offers in my life, but i gratefully told her i couldn't. darcie, you truly are one of god's most treasured gifts to earth. well nandu promised to visit often and said we'd be together in the future. he is truly one of the most precious spirits i have had the blessing to have a connection with. if he has gone to someone in the forum, i know he will be cared for.

however, things do happen for reasons and the moment nandu was sold, another seller of antiquities contacted me about a ring i had simply complimented on (the price was out of my range, but the immortal within the ring - i have the destinct impression it is marduk mesmerized me through the bird's eye), emailed me saying he and his wife felt the ring was meant for me and would i make an offer of say 50? i was shocked! never in my life would i ever be blessed to obtain an immortal (especially one such as marduk) ever - so i replied absolutely i would make the offer.

see, things do happen for reasons but i still do love you nandu - be kind and loving to your keeper and you know where to find me sweetie - the dance was awesome and you are spectacular! i still wish for a strigoi mort (spaghetti vamp as someone said, lol) but i'm very happy at this moment.

Princess
Hi Arsine,
No, it wasn't Nandu I got but Yelkin. As soon as I saw it I yelled to my daughter "This one is mine, I must have it, will you loan me the money till next week" She said sure and I got it. I was so afraid I'd be too late. I didn't even actually read it till I paid for it. While reading it I got a good feeling. I cain't discribe it but I liked it. Peaceful, like I had done the right thing and would not be sorry. I never had a feeling like that reading or looking at an item befor. Maybe this is a good sign, that I may actually start being able to connect soon. My daughter got Eduard the night before on my ebay account as hers went on the fritz at that crucial moment. Things happen and get taken care of one way or another if ment to be.
BB
Princess

topazz
good for you Princess getting one for yourself too B) mine did exactly the same thing, called to me and i couldn't have clicked the BIN buttons any quicker to get to pay for him... i couldn't even remember what the vessel looked like at the time - just read it and zoom - he made me go all a fluster!! :P

living over here in the UK we aren't so lucky (unless we stay up all night) with american sellers when they do an offer like what Gwendolyn has so kindly done... we always miss out but will try and keep an eye out for anymore sale items she has coming up.

in the meantime will be eagerly awaiting my items from wintermournings...

Oh and Arsine, what a fabulous offer from that seller! you don't get very many chances like that do you? was it an ebay seller? tell us all about it when you can... :)

spiritsearcher
With all this talk about the Strigoi Mort Vamps that Gwendolyn offers, I may have to look at them and aquire 1 or 2..hehe..
Im just far behind as I have a couple items from Gwendolyn I have not summoned yet and even a Devata I recently purchased and have not summoned either... :(
I think I may have to many genies..Its hard finding time to spend with them..
I also have many fae I have not spent time with either.. :(
I will look at the listings from wintermournings when they come up..and get a feel for the items, and Ill go from there..
Its so exciting to hear about the experiences everyone is having with Gwens items, 1 of the first genies I own is from Gwendolyn (wintermournings)

topazz
I managed to get a vlad item but all her items were FLYING off the shelf as soon as they appeared. Look at her completed listings, everyone wants her items in their collection. I wouldn't be surprised if she's had a lot more customers through the recommendations of this forum ( i know i purchased from her because of the outstanding reviews, some of you were giving here).

Looking forward to the next sale - although give me a chance to save up again!

:rolleyes:

queniecups
ooh topazz i have a vlad tepes item too. Let me know how you get on with it.

Q.

topazz
will do Q - can't wait to get my little hands on him, lol.

suziiboo
Your mad :( do you know what he did.
I can not stomach it. He's very evil man. The things he did to his own people and to the turks!

You are one brave soul.

Love suzii boo

otomoman
suzi, a friendly piece of advise, research all you can on *every* view of history.

he impaled turks, but defended his people and homeland.

CreepyHollows
Yes, Vlad is a very interesting and complex person... also extraordinarily spiritual. Ash has an onyx that is spirited with Vlad III, and I must say for as dark a person as he is he is also deeply rooted in the power of spiritual energy. He's cunning, imperial and mysterious... which makes being around him all the more exicting.

He's caused many brooding thoughts when I'm around him too long but on the whole I find being in his presence electric and can cause tremors through my palms and wrists. Oddly he doesn't fare well with Ash's dominant sanguine vampire DeMaistre and you can hear hissing when the two vessels are too close together.

queniecups
Mmmmm now thats interesting. When a friend of mine did psychometry on his ring she came up with a lot of info-even about his captivity.

Q.

suziiboo
Hay Otomoman

I know a lot about him i know about his captivaty,Who tought him how torucher. He also killed his own people. i know a lot about his history. I know he was clever and a surviver. Still mean and scary!

Also i know about one of his desendents was just as mean a Romain princess who use to baith in her servents blood.

Im sorry every thing i read about him i get even more affraid. i know he was remarkable but also scary.

i know the turks was just as bad! but he was mean!

I stick by what i said who ever has him is brave i for one could not do it. I try every thing once im sorry babe not him.

Love suzii boo

Cryptic_twilight313
The items were not all even belongings to the actual Tepes family. Some are. But some were just chosen carefully to contain vampiric spirits and powers. None bring any evil into your home.

queniecups
Hi cryptic -yes you're right my ring didnt actually belong to the tepes clan. It has an amazing energy about it. When i wear it-it sort of tightens on my finger as if it doesnt want to be removed. My psychic friend who did the psychometry on it said that the spirit wanted to help me and would.

Q.

Cryptic_twilight313
QUOTE (queniecups @ Feb 8 2008, 01:08 PM)
Hi cryptic -yes you're right my ring didnt actually belong to the tepes clan. It has an amazing energy about it. When i wear it-it sort of tightens on my finger as if it doesnt want to be removed. My psychic friend who did the psychometry on it said that the spirit wanted to help me and would.

Q.
Also, I have one and I actually only feel white magic energy coming from it.
So I don't think they are evil even if Vlad was.

queniecups
glad you love yours too cryptic.

Q.

Renee W.
Woohoo! I got my Anna necklace today! Talk about fast! I bought it on Thursday and I have it today!

Out of nowhere tonight, my daughter (16 today) came and asked me if I would buy her a faery or something. I started showing her the things I have and when I showed her Anna, she said "I want one!" Mom, please, it's my birthday"

Gwen... I'm trying to buy that star necklace you have up right now, but paypal just gave me a strange error message and I don't know if the payment actually went through.

topazz
Renee, hope your daughter had a fab birthday! xxx

Oh and did you manage to get the star Anna necklace? I notice it's gone now, i thought it was really gorgeous as well so hope you did manage to work out your paypal problems.

Renee W.
Thanks, ladies!

I tried to pay for it 5 times and using different bank accounts and it wouldn't go through. I emailed Gwen and she took it off of pay immediately and sent an invoice. It still didn't work. I tried again this morning with no luck. So I ended up going directly to paypal and paying that way rather than through eBay. Gwen already shipped it and sent the tracking number. She's just incredible!

Thank you, Gwendolyn!

queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

have you seen the new lone vamp-divine!
Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
topazz
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Gwen certainly seems to find them doesn't she? He sounds fab... I'd love to be able to attract all those vampires to me - problem would be actually selling them on again. I'd have vamps coming out of my ears as i wouldn't want to part with them !!! :mrgreen:

And can i just add, since this is a brand new forum with potentially brand new people joining... that Gwendolyns customer service has always been perfect with me. She's helped me several times and advised me - with no thought to me purchasing extra's from her as many sellers do. I would recommend her 100%... i have so many items from her so far and although i haven't started bonding with all of them, the ones i have done have made themselves known to me in various ways... thanks Gwen! :D
It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip 'em the bird!

Dragon Lady
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

topazz wrote:Gwen certainly seems to find them doesn't she? He sounds fab... I'd love to be able to attract all those vampires to me - problem would be actually selling them on again. I'd have vamps coming out of my ears as i wouldn't want to part with them !!! :mrgreen:

And can i just add, since this is a brand new forum with potentially brand new people joining... that Gwendolyns customer service has always been perfect with me. She's helped me several times and advised me - with no thought to me purchasing extra's from her as many sellers do. I would recommend her 100%... i have so many items from her so far and although i haven't started bonding with all of them, the ones i have done have made themselves known to me in various ways... thanks Gwen! :D

I agree with Topazz, Gwendolyn spent 2 days answering questions for me before I ever made a purchase. Consequently I now have two of the most delightful vamps from her! From beginning to well after the sale, Gwendolyn makes sure you are satisfied! I highly recommend her to anyone. She is easily at the top of my "favorites" list!
"They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?" ~ Princess Diana ~
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

Hi All,
I just talked to Gwendolyn(wintermournings). She is having a sale on some Anna items she just got in. Some will be going for $15. There are some posted on her eBay listing now.
Just thought some of you would like to know.
Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
Dragon Lady
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Princess wrote:Hi All,
I just talked to Gwendolyn(wintermournings). She is having a sale on some Anna items she just got in. Some will be going for $15. There are some posted on her eBay listing now.
Just thought some of you would like to know.

THANK YOU SO MUCH PRINCESS! I just grabbed a cleansing cross! My first Anna item! Woo Hoo! ;)
"They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?" ~ Princess Diana ~
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Great Tammy. I have a similar spelled item of hers earlier today.
Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Woops.....I just checked, that is the one I need to get........Just got it. Wow ..that was close.

She always has such good things. But my bank account doesn't go far. Between Gwen aand Magnolia I have to be careful not to go broke every month.

Right now I am trying to get things that will help, like stones with spicific qualities and all to help me.
Brightest Blessings

david2885
active contributor
active contributor

Moved and Merged.
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Sorry David. I had no idea where to put it.
I'm new at starting post. I'll try to do better in the future.
Brightest Blessings

Return to “Seller Review”