CH Perfume "Turned"

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner

It's a good perfume, a bit intense though, but smells good.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Vampirika wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:40 am It's a good perfume, a bit intense though, but smells good.
I am soon receiving one more of these turned perfumes with some other types. So looking forward to know how the other ones smell like.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Vampirika wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:31 am
Vampirika wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:40 am It's a good perfume, a bit intense though, but smells good.
I am soon receiving one more of these turned perfumes with some other types. So looking forward to know how the other ones smell like.
I think CH changed the formula of this perfume as it smells different, I still have the older version and I could compare with the new one I just received. It is a very good scent, not at all smelling "old" lol but quite a pleasant scent instead!

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

As time goes by, the fragrance seems to have a certain charm on me or perhaps my olfactory senses are just becoming more accepting of it. Lol. Amusingly, I couldn't stand it initially, and even my fragrance experts didn't inquire about it, so I realized it wasn't a good choice. Additionally, it's incredibly potent, which made my shirt collars bear the brunt of the stain. Nonetheless, I am fond of its beneficial characteristics, so I make an effort to apply it on a daily basis.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Vampirika wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:35 pm I think CH changed the formula of this perfume as it smells different, I still have the older version and I could compare with the new one I just received. It is a very good scent, not at all smelling "old" lol but quite a pleasant scent instead!
Oh, so the new scent is more pleasing, you mean? I do wonder if CH will alter the formula if the feedback isn't up to par. After all, a fragrance inspired by vampires should have flown off the shelves.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

@Tarvos yeah, unless my nose has some problems lol, the fragrance has changed and it is much better now, I did not dislike the previous version but the OP here mentioned it smelled like a fragrance for "older people" in their opinion.

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”