emily
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All ^^
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampyre!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: don't know yet :P

So a while ago I purchased form CH Store a sample of their perfume “Turned”. I read the reviews and it was mentioned quite a lot that it smelled great, even getting compliments from other people. This, along with CH description, I decided to buy it. When it arrived first thing I did was smell it, didn’t smell as great as reviews said. To me, it smelled like something someone old would wear. So I put a little bit on me to see if the smell would change or something (I know some perfumes smell different once you wear it), it did somehow. Next day I decided to wear a little bit couple of hours before work and then I left. My work has a lot to do with customer service, sometimes I’m out of energy, but this time I felt energized and was actually feeling confident, loved it. I was glad I gave it another chance. I later asked one of my sisters for her opinion on it and she said the same thing I thought of, it smells like an old person’s perfume. I loved the confidence this perfume gave me, and want to keep using it. I even wore body mist on top of this perfume to see if it could somehow mask the smell but had no luck. Would it be possible to use some other kind of perfume on top of this to ‘cover’ its smell while keeping its ‘enchantments’?
Would anyone who has this perfume share some opinions on its smell? Do the rest of CH smell similar?

Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

Your post makes me feel so old LOL jk I do love the smell of this perfume though! I'm not sure what kids are wearing these days, but Turned is definitely not light and fruity. To me it's more elegant and sexy, than "old people" perfume.

If you don't like the smell, though, it only takes one drop, so you could always put a small dab on the bottom of your feet so you'll be free to use another type of perfume :)

Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

emily wrote:Do the rest of CH smell similar?
I missed this question, but no, they all smell different. I have Turned, Breath of Fire, Nyphomania, Flutter, and Kiss.

Breath of Fire is more masculine to me...woodsy and a little smokey. This is my least favorite of the CH perfumes I have.

Nymphomania is my next favorite after Turned. It's very floral, but I can't pinpoint the type of floral. I will say, though, that my hubby melts every time I wear this lol The first time I wore it I didn't even mention I was wearing a new perfume, but I'll just say it was an instant attractant to him lol

Flutter and Kiss I haven't worn a whole lot, but both also smell pretty floral too. I think it's Flutter that smells a little "soapy" to me.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

emily wrote:...it smells like an old person’s perfume.
Old person FTW!! : D
(I guess that's the right expression, maybe?)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
emily
neophyte
neophyte

Kaliopia wrote:Your post makes me feel so old LOL jk I do love the smell of this perfume though! I'm not sure what kids are wearing these days, but Turned is definitely not light and fruity. To me it's more elegant and sexy, than "old people" perfume.

If you don't like the smell, though, it only takes one drop, so you could always put a small dab on the bottom of your feet so you'll be free to use another type of perfume :)
Sorry about that xD I do think there's something elegant and sexy, as you said, about this perfume, but the thought of smelling like someone old will always be there T_T
Oh god really!? Im gonna do that! I thought the effect of the perfume would only be effective if you wear it on your top part lol

emily
neophyte
neophyte

Kaliopia wrote:
emily wrote:Do the rest of CH smell similar?
I missed this question, but no, they all smell different. I have Turned, Breath of Fire, Nyphomania, Flutter, and Kiss.

Breath of Fire is more masculine to me...woodsy and a little smokey. This is my least favorite of the CH perfumes I have.

Nymphomania is my next favorite after Turned. It's very floral, but I can't pinpoint the type of floral. I will say, though, that my hubby melts every time I wear this lol The first time I wore it I didn't even mention I was wearing a new perfume, but I'll just say it was an instant attractant to him lol

Flutter and Kiss I haven't worn a whole lot, but both also smell pretty floral too. I think it's Flutter that smells a little "soapy" to me.
Oh thank you! Im gonna give it a try to those too :)

Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

emily wrote:
Kaliopia wrote:Your post makes me feel so old LOL jk I do love the smell of this perfume though! I'm not sure what kids are wearing these days, but Turned is definitely not light and fruity. To me it's more elegant and sexy, than "old people" perfume.

Sorry about that xD I do think there's something elegant and sexy, as you said, about this perfume, but the thought of smelling like someone old will always be there T_T
Oh god really!? Im gonna do that! I thought the effect of the perfume would only be effective if you wear it on your top part lol
It's spelled, so I don't believe you have to actually smell the scent in order for it to work, although smelling the scent might enhance the effects bc I know my hubby loves the smell of nyphomania. Try it out on the feet and see how it goes. I believe it should work just fine since spells work a lot on intention :)

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

So are they all mostly floral? That's a little disappointing, I'd like to try some CH perfumes but I'm not really a floral or fruit-scent-type of a person.

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

Just chiming in to say, you get used of the smell! I get compliments on all my C.H perfumes wherever I go, ;) :D

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

THE GREEN BOTTLE ONE, I THINK ITS BREATH OF FIRE IS MORE MUSKY, NOT FLORAL. I WOULD NOT DESCRIBE TURNED AS FLORAL NEITHER

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”