neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Divine Dragoness
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm game Sol! You already have my IG so... Lol

Divine Dragonness "N" High Elf "C" Wood Elf "F" Seraphim "G" Diamond Dragon "F" Umber Dragonness "A" Pegasus "K" Mech Angel "M" Puma "K" Human Male Aura Quartz Dragon "J" Fairy Dragoness "T" Paladin Angel "J" Tiger "L" Nature Spirit "A" Familiar "S" Green Dragon "O" "D" "A"
Angellyden
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons/vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon or vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Silkrose
Zodiac:

count me in to lol

New spirit keeper <3

Sending positive vibes your way <3

1xDiamond Dragon, 1x Silver Dragon shifter, 1x Carpathian Vampire, 1xWhite Fox , 1x Vampire Fae, 1x Butterfly Lady
Alag
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Solarian wrote:hahaha I know, but as title says, I really need like-minded friends. Even one is enough since I'm much more introverted. I need someone I can talk to on a daily basis that doesn't mind me reaching out and stuff. I don't want to appear annoying. Anyway, IRL I don't have anyone to talk to about these topics. There is one girl, but very White Arts and I am reluctant to share everything with her due to fear of judgment.
This friendship is gonna be on a personal and intimate level, we will exchange cell phone numbers, have our spirits interact and also be friends (unless they don't wanna), exchange services (for example I do tarot readings but I need help translating what my spirit family has to say sometimes, or why certain things go missing; I found out recently the fae borrowed one of my crystals, lost a selenite that I haven't recovered in two weeks, ect.). or we can simply enlighten/teach each other.

So yeah. I don't have a facebook (not in five years), But I am willing to share other social media sites such as my snapchat and instagram. Just keep in mind I am not active on these every day, perhaps once a week. Maybe a few times a week. But even so, you can expect a text from me at least a couple times a day. I won't even text all day everyday, cuz I have school and stuff. I usually reply back ASAP unless I'm in class or doing school assignments. and I will send selfies and photos once in a while; like I said an intimate bond.

A little about me..I am 24 and can use clairsentience for tarot readings with more control, and in aslo every day life but there is no real control here. I'm getting better.
I can't really see spirits unless I meditate, and even then it's like what I see is distorted and I have to really scry, zone in and out, to make more clearer images. I have experience in dreams too: lucid, astral, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis. I can hear spirits occasionally, like once in a blue moon.

I have had experiences of real possession. Like black out, ect. I have met many unbound demons who are backstabbers btw. and have tried to get me to kill myself to harness more power. *rolls eyes*

I am in school to be a funeral director and embalmer. I graduate in a couple years. I have always had interest in necromancy, voodoo and hoodoo, as well as magick. Turns out I had a past life in new orleans doing dark magic. i have been reunited with some spirits in my keep who knew me in those times ;)

I have had a few sensory and third eye/psychic work. In a few months, results are starting to be more noticeable. Even annoying. For example, I used to have to really focus to see the auras, but now i don't even have to try hardly. I can be sitting in class; one time the girl in front of me, crazy green aura like NEON, was flashing in my face and I couldn't pay attention to the lecture lol.

I am grey natured, but most of those in my spirit family are dark. Some almost black. I have white arts entities as well (gotta have balance), and I work with only two blacks (one is a companion, the other a portal to a certain known prince of darkness). Yes yes, Most of those in my keep are living entities, if not all of them. I am affiliated to the Fae and vampires. We can talk more about spirits and entities when we know each other.

I'm pretty mixed with almost everything, but I identify with being Asian and Black (African-American and Egyptian). So you know I love divinating. I'm a leo, INFP, 420 friendly, 5'2, very non judgmental. VERY. so to be my friend, you can't be judgy, or so stuck up in your own opinions that you can't yield to others, or that you think you are way better than people just because your mistakes are a better kind of sin. NOPE.

I am pansexual, and while I am attracted to both males and females, this is NOT a catcall or a booty call. With that being said, I do not have a preference in genders, but I enjoy platonic male company a bit more. I do not have much preference in age. I repeat, I am 24. Be at least 18, but really if I have to pick a age range then someone older than me, but still close to my age. I also prefer someone on the same spectrum of dark and light as me. Definitely no one completely dark or completely light because this will cause some issues when things are not seen eye to eye by either party. So to have the most potential and intimate bonding experience between us humans, please be dark. Or grey but less on the white.

Oh yes, I have a kid. I have no preference if you are a parent or not. But sometimes when I am too busy for you and my own spirit family, my toddler is why.

Thank you 1s Excited to see who replies. Feel free to discuss with you spirit family also about me. Should be interesting 1d
If you are still looking for a Friend, I am here for you. I know this is an old post, however, I am here nonetheless.

Roses are red that may be true, but violets are purple, not really blue.
Solarian
new here
new here
Zodiac:

LOL this is so cringey to read for myself XD

I did not know the rules of the forum at the time so this whole post only serves to torment me whenever I come across it.

Solarian
new here
new here
Zodiac:

What's more is that it's not even in the right section T-T

xxMrS4nxx
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 9
If I could be anything, I would be...: Divine Being
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

I just wanna appear here!

1ey 1ey 1ey 1ey 1ey 1ey

I'm a newbie and will stay a newbie for more than 10 year maybe! 2wk 2wk
Eric1963
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

I started to go to mortuary school, but I opted for a traditional college instead. I used to assist a mortician in Spruce Pine NC though, the man was an artist with a syringe. I wanted to learn how to take a skull and using the thickness guidelines flesh it out and make it appear as it did in life.

Sifu2244
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Sifu

I’m down Solarian, I’m new to CH but not new to spirits. I have a bound and unbound Ubi, quite lovely ladies if I do say so myself.

The answers you seek never come when the mind is busy, they come when the mind is still.
Epd1981
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho-fairies
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
Zodiac:

Hey I'm Eric I would like to be your friend we should chat sometime I'm new at this thou but very interested as I learn something new every day lol

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”