Lisa - real_magick

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
GeoDan
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: an IMMORTAL
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Thank you so much lalaDinky! Wow your lovely portal fairy sounds like a great companion/friend! It's great that that she cares for your old doggy. I have read that fairies love their owner's pets too. Sounds like you have worked with many fairies in your spirit family. Yes she does describe Soul Cleansers as being rather business like but always working to clear any negativity. Btw lala did you get any headaches on the first few days after the arrival of the Soul Cleanser?
Yup same here too as she sent out my package within 24 hours. She answered all my noobie questions too. I suspect she wants the package to reach me before I get admitted for surgery at month's end.What a great lady! Thanks again for your comments lala!

Witch
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Big Bird
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lard
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Ronald McDonald

GeoDan wrote:Thank you so much lalaDinky! Wow your lovely portal fairy sounds like a great companion/friend! It's great that that she cares for your old doggy. I have read that fairies love their owner's pets too. Sounds like you have worked with many fairies in your spirit family. Yes she does describe Soul Cleansers as being rather business like but always working to clear any negativity. Btw lala did you get any headaches on the first few days after the arrival of the Soul Cleanser?
Yup same here too as she sent out my package within 24 hours. She answered all my noobie questions too. I suspect she wants the package to reach me before I get admitted for surgery at month's end.What a great lady! Thanks again for your comments lala!
Sorry I totally didn't see your post, Geodan! lol!

When the soul cleanser first came, I did have some "detox" symptoms, like light-headedness, a little tired, mild headache...But then after that I felt much better. The soul cleanser is still doing work on me, but already I can tell that it really takes a lot to make me angry now, and I can switch to a more positive mood right away.

HopeShade
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
Zodiac:

I have a flower fairy and a wishing spelled charm from Lisa. I haven't worked with the fairy much, but she really seems to like my cats. None of my wishes have come true with the charm though.

goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: catwoman
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: kitty claws
Zodiac:

I just ordered a bundle of custom spirits im super excited. It was exspensive so im sure I'll be receiving the best. Ill update soon

(Feedom is power to live a life unafraid and untamed. That's the gift I've been given. And so my journey begins. - Catwoman)
(life is so much easier than u believe it is! You will experience full blown magic soon. You will discover all that is and that's been there all this time.) - My spirit guide
(I might not be ready to pour out my feelings to the world, but I?d had enough of trying to ignore them. - Ultra violet)
goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Also I got a mini reading from her very accurate !!

(Feedom is power to live a life unafraid and untamed. That's the gift I've been given. And so my journey begins. - Catwoman)
(life is so much easier than u believe it is! You will experience full blown magic soon. You will discover all that is and that's been there all this time.) - My spirit guide
(I might not be ready to pour out my feelings to the world, but I?d had enough of trying to ignore them. - Ultra violet)
Aiko
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Throne Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Warrior Angel

Goaldigger123 :1

How was you custom order ? I would love to hear about your experiences with Lisa's custom conjure for you as I consider one myself 8;D

goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aiko wrote:Goaldigger123 :1

How was you custom order ? I would love to hear about your experiences with Lisa's custom conjure for you as I consider one myself 8;D
Hi.
I have not even did the ritual yet or really bonded but I noticed strange dreams and somewhat protection

goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aiko wrote:Goaldigger123 :1

Hi I finally did the ritual! I felt a coolness around me while saying the ritual after when I put the ring on it was very warm on my finger will update. .

Aiko
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Throne Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Warrior Angel

Great 8)|*
I have a small but nice collection from Lisa. Her spirits are by far the most active, powerful ones I have. I had spirits manifest already , talk to me and work wonders. With her spirits I have really good experiences not to mention reasonable prices :D
I have never met Lisa nor I have idea how she looks like but I feel very comfortable and familiar with her , it's odd I know */ it's hard to impress me but she did it (:D)
Looking forward reading more about your experiences :D :hug:

LadySoren
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Soren