Lisa - real_magick

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Wonder if she has a life size one! :D

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
Orchid-Dragoness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

:funnypost: I'd love to have a life-size one too :crazy:

I went to see Lisa's listing after seeing all your posts...
And thought about getting one of those pouches myself...
But my Masheba told me off :crying:
She told me to make one myself :ohcrap:

Don't think I can make one like that :cry:

vay
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Capricornus-Aquarion wrote::
But my Masheba told me off :crying:
She told me to make one myself :ohcrap:

Don't think I can make one like that :cry:
Oh, your masheba is so lovely! Send my regards to her/him. :wave:

:D Trust yourself, Alupha, you can do it!

FeyLady
neophyte
neophyte

I'm glad to see so many good reviews for Lisa here.

I'm seriously considering in a few weeks getting her enchanted spirit connection spell put onto a couple of my own favorite empty vessels that I've been using much that way anyway. I'm curious to see how she could enhance what I've been doing myself with these two vessels.

Best wishes!
FeyLady

Spirit of the Earth, remember
Spirit of the Sky, remember
FeyLady
neophyte
neophyte

Just thought I'd do an update. I went ahead and did the spirit connection spells on my two favorite pieces of jewelry. It was very hard to send my two favorites away in the mail lol but I have a feeling it'll be worth it. I'll let you guys know any experiences when I get them back. :D

Best wishes!
FeyLady

FeyLady
neophyte
neophyte

Just thought I'd do an update. I went ahead and did the spirit connection spells on my two favorite pieces of jewelry. It was very hard to send my two favorites away in the mail to Lisa lol but I have a feeling it'll be worth it. I'll let you guys know any experiences when I get them back. :D

Best wishes!
FeyLady

FeyLady
neophyte
neophyte

Ok lol another update not that anyone necessarily cares lol but...

I got the vessels back from Lisa and :jawdrop: omg wow, their energy is totally different now... I like it!!! Keep in mind I've been wearing these vessels a long long time and it's hard to explain what's different but they're definitely different now. :ohcrap: :D

It was definitely worth it to have her work on my favorite two pieces of jewelry. I haven't activated them yet, need to do some ritual work around that. I'm psyched though!!! :applause:

Best wishes!
FeyLady

Vyprella
neophyte
neophyte

Hi FeyLady, :wave:

Did you buy the "TRIPLE BINDING OR TRIPLE ENCHANTMENT SPELL?" I am curious if this is the one you were referring to.

Thanks,

Vyprella
Clairsentient Being
"You can't ground me, for I'm neither living nor dead. How can thy ground that which is ungroundable?" Butters, South Park
FeyLady
neophyte
neophyte

Hi Vyprella! Actually the one I got is called "ENCHANTED SPIRIT CONNECTION" and I had her do it on a ring and a pendant I already own and love that weren't spirited.

AND I just got done doing a big ritual where I linked the same 13 spirits to both. 4 dragons, 5 psy vamps, a black pegasus, and 2 immortals...

And 1... well, I don't know what to call him except a Chinese Warrior... (long story) :crazy:

It's GREAT because now I only have to wear one or the other, the one ring or the one pendant and I'm linked directly to all 13... but they get to keep their original vessels too and just go freely back and forth as they want or as I need.

I did do some work ahead of time to figure out which spirits I should link to the items and which to leave be. Ended up about half of what I have, these 13 are linked to both the spirit connection vessels and the other dozen or so I've left as is. :applause: There should be a emoticon for happy victory dance lol.

P.S. I'm not sure why my one post there posted twice. :daze:

Best wishes!
FeyLady

Dewdrop
new here
new here

I could not agree more with you all. Lisa, is one in a million, I have purchased several spirits from her including custom conjured spirits.

Return to “Sellers You Love”