Lisa - real_magick

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
RazMaTaz1
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Super speed

Sunrise2000 wrote:I have marid empress djinn and emporer red dragon for two years. In this period, I dont feel anything, no manifests in any way, no contact...
In all fairness a djinn doesn't need to manifest or show itself in order for you to believe they are there. I would advise speaking to Lisa about it, she is a conjurer after all and therefore can ask and see the djinn you purchased and be able to find the issue (if any). Also could be certain blockages or , and even the general acceptance of the djinn wanting to partner/be a companion to yourself can also be a cause if you are not bonding with it. Some people think that Djinns are simple genies that you rub a lamp and grant 3 wishes, but Djinns should be considered friends/companions so once that bond is established, the djinn will certain go through great lengths to help you. This is something I learnt from Lilith when I sent her an email as some djinns do not like the term "master" and should use a more of an equal term like "friend" or "companion". Just my 2 cents :)

As for Lisa, well I have ordered 3 items from her to date:

Purchased a 4 elemental djinn. Got the item arrive at my work place, started to feel very strange headaches - and when I began bonding, I could sense something in the room. I have had 2 very obscure dreams to date but ultimately, while I do wish sometimes it to be a little more interactive, I definitely have had some experience of the djinn and even had a dream about it where she came as a human form and we had a conversation about wish granting. Other items I have ordered are candles, and a 10 elemental ring.

All I can say is that Lisa is the real deal. She is honest, her prices are amazing, and will also can teach you a lot if you are a beginner. I don't expect things to happen over night but I am certainly getting more of a positive surge from the items I have bought, and the wishes that I have wished for from my djinn are certainly taking effect. I have done extensive research over the last 8 months finding someone who ACTUALLY does magic and conjuring, and am glad I found this site in which I found Lisa. My primary contact for sure :)

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

I am another very happy person to have found Lisa as well. I was drawn to a particular watcher spirit several weeks ago, and placed an order. I think she shipped the vessel the next day, it was very fast. She sent the information about the spirit and was so nice to deal with. When I welcomed the spirit into my home, she manifested as a bright streak of white light. When I hold her vessel to meditate, the energy is so strong sometimes it's hard to even hold it in my hand, and I feel her strong presence around me. Our bonding is going very well.

Anyway, she's the real deal, as others have said. I'm very happy with my new addition to my spirit family.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

My previous life soulmate is in the shop. Very happy dint get sell and now with me

ImageImage
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I brought home one of her vamps as well, and I absolutely love her, she has a very strong presence. Lisa communicates quickly, and ships even faster. Very generous and I would definitely buy from her again.

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

I found my previous life lover

ImageImage
Pepper
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Purple Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragonfly Petal

I get such a good feeling about Lisa. 1h

Her site is lovely - it's absolutely full of really useful information (especially for newbies), and her listings are very detailed. Her prices are amazing, as are her testimonials.

I bought the first of her lessons, but I'm a bit embarrassed to say I haven't yet done any work on it ... but I will make it a priority to do so in the coming weeks. Without giving anything away, I can tell you that the material (certainly in the case of lesson #1), much like Lisa's listings, is well thought-through, explained absolutely perfectly for anyone at any level, and gets you thinking.

She seems like a very generous seller, too - free first class international shipping on orders over $50 is a true rarity.

"When we are no longer able to change a situation ... we are challenged to change ourselves" - Viktor Frankl

NB: I have 'a lot' of spelled items and 'a lot' of spirits and entities, but the control panel settings won't let me enter a non-numerical value
sunshinegirl82
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel

Has anyone purchased a spell from Lisa and had success? I'm looking to purchase a spell to open up communication between myself and a person from my past. Wanted to know if anyone else purchased one (or any other spell) and it worked?

Pepper
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Purple Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragonfly Petal

sunshinegirl82 wrote:Has anyone purchased a spell from Lisa and had success? I'm looking to purchase a spell to open up communication between myself and a person from my past. Wanted to know if anyone else purchased one (or any other spell) and it worked?
Yes, I have. Just recently, in fact. It was a 'change your life' spell and it is certainly working.

"When we are no longer able to change a situation ... we are challenged to change ourselves" - Viktor Frankl

NB: I have 'a lot' of spelled items and 'a lot' of spirits and entities, but the control panel settings won't let me enter a non-numerical value
HopeFaerie
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hello,
Does anyone know the site where I can visit Lisa's shop?

Thanks!

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.

Return to “Sellers You Love”